Best Laid Plans

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Laid Plans

Post by namey on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Alister pulls out his pocket watch "My next meeting isn't for another hour. I can stay a bit longer if you wouldn't mind." he says. Though, in truth, he was expecting a call from a certain someone about a certain someone else.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Nikki smiled. "Of course you can, I like your company and you're always welcome to visit. I'll make us both some tea, unless you don't want any." Tea was one of Alister's favorites she had noted, it was a good thing she was good at it.

Speak of the devil, Alister did get a call from Espen judging by the number.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Alister looks at his phone, then to Nikki "If you'll excuse me for a moment." he says as he wanders away, answering the phone "Greetings, Espen. Your timing is quite incredible, as usual. I had just gotten through wit my meeting with Hiromi." he says, trying to lighten the mood a bit "Though, I suspect this isn't a social call."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 am

"Not completely no." Espen admitted. "It's about Jennifer. I heard she got transferred for some mission of some sort and haven't been able to get into contact with them. It just came as a surprise. So is that true and is she all right?" He asked, sounding a bit concerned.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Alister nods, though he wasn't sure why, it wasn't like Espen could see him "Yes it's true. She was transfered and yes, she's alright." he assures his friend "The reason you can't reach her, is because she's already back in Elysium." he says "I wasn't suppose to tell you this, but she requested to be transfered. For what reason, I couldn't tell you. But I Can tell you that shes somewhere in Empire City now."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:22 pm

The gears in his head were turning but Espen couldn't think of anything. "..I have a feeling whatever it is my fault, though I don't have evidence of it but my gut feeling. Though I miss them already..." If it was even if she didn't want to be his bodyguard anymore, he owed Jennifer that much. They had been through too much together to leave it as is.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Alister frowns "My young friend, the universe is already full of many regrets without looking for more. Not everything is your fault or responsibility and speculation only adds to the regrets." he says "If you're that concerned about Jennifer, than perhaps yo should take a trip to Elysium to find her and get her side of the story." he suggests.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Espen briefly mulled it over, though he partially disagreed with his friend. In this case he was certain, though nothing malicious just more of not noticing certain things. But he was right there was no point speculating.[color:74fa=#orange] "You're right, and I'll have to go there when I have a moment. You're no doubt busy so I'll let you go. Unless you have anything else to add."

While that conversation was going, Vira was waiting patiently for Alister to finish. She wanted to ask if it would be all right if she visited Elysium since she felt it was something she Had to do. It was true she had been there before, but it had been special conditions and it technically wasn't open to the public yet(or was it?) so she wouldn't just assume. Otherwise packing a few things and such for her trip would be a waste.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Alister shakes his head "No. You have yourself a good day, my friend. And let me know when you plan to head to Elysium. I shall set things up for you." he says, then he hangs up. He wanders back out and notices Vira waiting for him "Ah. Good morning, Vira. Were you waiting for me, by chance?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:03 pm

The young vampire nodded. "Yes. I was wondering if I could visit your home realm. I'm asking because I'm unsure if its open to the public or not..and there is something I feel I have to do there."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Alister nods "I don't see why not. We're currently working on making Elysium accessable to the general public, but that's probably going to take a few years." he says "Still, friends are always welcome to visit." he says with a smile "When were you planning on visiting?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:41 pm

"As soon as I could. I already have a few things packed, I just wanted to confirm if I could go or not."
Vira explained.

"We'll, I would say be safe but where you will be, you'll be plenty of safe there."
Nikki said to her daughter. "I guess me and Kylie will have to come too when things are settled here."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Alister nods "As you wish. I shall summon one of my guards to take you to the Embassy at once." he looks over to Simon and nods.

The Mystic in question nods as well and takes a step towards Vira "Miss Vira, we may leave whenever you're ready." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 am

Vira said one moment before coming back with her bag, as she was ready to go.

Nikki gave her daughter a hug as did Kylie. "Be safe now. Me and Kylie should be with you soon."

"I don't know how long I'll be gone, but when?"
Vira asked.

The older woman shook her head. "Not sure sweetie. Maybe another day if things turn out well." On an aside of just visiting maybe she'd get to spend some time with Alister, he was always busy and hard to get into contact with due to what he was but being in his home turf made things Somewhat easier.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Simon takes a step towards Vira, places a hand on her shoulder, wraps his wings around the two of them and they both disappear. Alister stares at the empty spot as the ethereal feathers disappear as soon as they touch the ground.

He looks over to Nikki "So, judging from your conversation with your daughter, you plan on heading back to Elysium some time soon." he points out "If you like, I can make all the arrangements when I get back, that way you both can come straight on over." he offers.

((Vira is out, I guess))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 am

That of course didn't take too long for Nikki to answer. "I would really appreciate that. We never got to really spend as much time together due to both of us being busy, maybe that'll change a bit." She never got her swimming lesson, maybe that would happen sooner rather then later.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Alister nods with a smile "I'll get things set up for your visit. Something a bit closer to the Grand Hall this time, I'm thinking" he offers. Though, with more things that needed to be done, his time here was now a bit more shorter. Still, he had some time left to spare. Who would have thought that being the leader of an entire people would be so time consuming?
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:20 am

"I would like that." She was curious about something though and Alister was just the right person to answer. "Slightly off subject but related, why are all the Elite Guards female? I haven't seen or heard about any men being in there."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Alister thinks for a bit, then shrus "You know, I honestly couldn't tell you. It was my predecessor who formed them. Only he would know and no one's seen him since his encounter with the Mighty Galford." he says, checks his watch "I must be going now, ladies. With added endeavors, comes a more strick time frame." he says, apologising, "I shall let you know when your new residence is ready. Once it's finished, you and little Kylie may come right on over." he says, then takes his leave.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 pm

So the previous Arch Bishop was possibly alive? Nikki had been under the impression they were longer in the world of the living. Regardless there was nothing she could do about it, she just hoped they weren't planning something in the shadows. It could be possible she misread what he had meant though.

"I have a lot to get doing, I'll see you two in a bit." Hiromi said her own farewells for now to the small family before going to get things in order, more importantly talk to a few people.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:08 am

As Alister was heading out, a Young Woman comes walking over to him, his guards move in to block the young lady, but Alister holds up a hand. The young lady waits for Alister to finish with his guards, before he turn his attention over to her "Excuse me, young one. How may I help you today?" he asks, a smile on his face.

The young woman smiles in return "Actually, Lord Arch Bishop, I have come to ask that very same question of you." she says, the smile never leaving her face "How may I help you and your very interesting people?" she asks "If I may be so bold as to suggest?" she asks.

This was, a bit amusing, so Alister decided to humor  the young woman "By all means." he says wth a slight gesture.

The young woman nods, still smiling "I would suggest you ask that your whole planet of Elysium be moved into this dimension. That way your people won't be alone any longer and when they look up at the sky at night, they can see, for the first time, the wonders of a expanded universe full of life, with a sky dotted with hundreds of Thousands of stars, brightly twinkling in the heavens." she says.

Alister was actually taken by the passion of her words and found himself for reasons beyond his logic, gravitating towards the young ladies suggestion. Until logic finally Did assert it's self "That, sounds like a wonderful idea. But if I may ask, how do we move an entire planet to a completely different dimension?" he asks "The only one who could possibly accomplish such a feat would be the Mighty and Terrible Galford and t ask sch a thing of him, would be akin to madness, I would assume." he points out.

The young woman tilts her head slightly "Yo an most of your people really fear Will Galford, don't you?" she asks "Would it put you at ease if I were to tell you that he has no ill will towards you or any of your people. With the exception of Amadeus Mortrum, that is." she says.

Alister shakes his had slightly "I'm afraid not. A life time of hearing the stories out weigh someone I don't even know saying our God, the very one who banished us because he was disappointed in what he had seen of our future, doesn't have any hard feelings towards us. It's a bit hard to believe." and yet, he actually found that he Did believe this mysterious young woman.

"Lamika. That's my name." she says, almost as if she had read his mind. Which caught Alister off guard. No one was suppose to be able to read a Mystic's mind "I see I got your full attention now." Lamika says, still smiling "I believe we have a few things we should probably talk about. Shall we?" she asks, motioning for Alister and his guards to follow her.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:29 am

There was something else nagging at Nikki, though she couldn't really quite put her finger on it. She supposed there was multiple things that were on her mind but many of them were beyond her ability to influence so there was no point in dwelling on them.

So with her more immediate things tended to, she headed out along with Kylie of course. The people that needed to get into contact her had her phone so she was't worried.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Alister and Lamika had found a nice, out of he way restaurant where they could talk about their business. Though, there Were some odd looks from the normal patrons. It's not every day that the political leader of a foreign nation just Stopped in for some coffee.

Lamika smiles at Alister "You must have a thousand and one questions on your mind right now. Well, please feel free to speak your mind and I will answer anything you like." she assures.

Alister nods slowly, seemingly distracted by his own thoughts *I wonder what her agenda really is and why she's interested in my people. I have to word things very carefully.* he thinks to himself.

Lamika giggles lightly "Oh, Alister. I don't have any hidden agendas and I only want what's best for your people. So please, feel free to speak your mind." she says, confirming that she can, indeed, read Mystic minds.

Alister wasn't caught off guard this time and nods slowly "Aright. My first question is how you are able to read Mystic minds. To my knowledge, only the Mighty Galford is able to do that." he points out.

Lamika thinks for a bit, as if choosing how to explain that little detail "You're right. Only 'The Galford' can read Mystic minds, or those stronger then he once was when he created your race. I am one such person. In fact, you might even say that, in a way, I'm the Galford's mother." she says simply.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:38 am

(I guess my turn can be skipped until something happens, Nikki and Kylie are my only active chars and nothing is going on with them)
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 pm

((Than I guess I'll pull my characters out, since they now have no real business in this thread anymore. Alister is out.))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top