Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 11 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Fri May 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Hitomi shakes her head slightly "I really can't say. I only just got here myself But so far, it looks like they have a good leader with some good members." she says "I just wonder how much I can really contribute to the team." she mumbles the last part.

Jack shakes his head "Not at the moment. However, Marcen filled me in on our possible problem with the Brotherhood and the Templars." he says "He also said you were doing some research on the Pieces of Eden with Buddy. Any luck?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 21, 2017 6:55 pm

"You would be surprised. Its not always who's the strongest in the end, sometimes its just the little things that add up. You just have to find your niche around here, and if you don't know or don't think so, we'll that's what I think we're here for too." Natomi said to the young woman. She didn't want their self esteem down in the dumps but they could only do so much.

Ramona shook her head. "Not much that would be too useful, I think. Apparently the Pieces were made by a race called the Ishu, which I'm sure no longer exist but came before humanity. They are responsible for the creation of humanity and similar races. These Eden Pieces are basically highly advanced tech pieces that have different effects but no idea what all of them do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Hitomi nods "I have no doubts the Hokage saw something in me that made him consider giving me this mission, I'm not sure what that is, but you can bet that I'll do my best not to disappoint him, or Jack." she says, full of confidence.

Jack doubted that they created Humanity. That was like saying the Engineers from those old Alien movies created Humanity. Still, this was worth looking into. If these alien relics were as strong and powerful as rumored, they might need some major help.

Jack nods "Good work either way." he says to Ramona "This is a bit of good news. If we can't find them with the very latest in technology that won't exist for hundreds of years, the odds of the Templars finding them are slight." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Kobe smiled a bit. "That's an good attitude to have. In the mean time me and Elora were going to get something to eat. You can join us three if you want."

"I'll cook. I mean I like doing it and we have all this tech for instant food but sometimes the original way is fine. Besides I like cooking on occassion." Natomi shrugged.

"It seems to be. If I find anything else I'll let you know, I need to introduce myself to the new recruits soon. By the way, Manny wanted to talk to you but you were talking to Marcen about something in private so it was held off." Ramona said. "Though in the mean time, is there anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 pm

When they got to the kitchen, Samuel was there making himself a little something to snack on. He looks up and smiles at the new arrivals "Ah, welcome to one of the most magical locations in this base." he says, gesturing to the fully loaded and completely stocked kitchen "Here, one can make culinary dreams come true." he says.

He looks over to Natomi "May I have a moment of your time, my dear?"he asks "There is something I feel I should tell you." he says in a low tone to Natomi as he passes her on his way out.

Jack nods slightly "Take a break, Ramona. You've helped out plenty for now. Buddy will do the rest of the work an let us know when he's got something." he says as he heads for the door "In the man time, I have a call to make." he mumbles to himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 8:57 pm

As Kobe and Elora got himself settled a confused Natomi nodded a bit saying she'd be right back. "Yeah sure." She had no idea what he wanted to talk about this time.

Emanulle had decided to go with Jack's idea of working more in the background instead of the front lines, but there were a few other things he had made the decision of, once he talked with the older man.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Samuel was waiting for Natomi and nods his appreciation when she follows "Ah, thank you for seeing me. I wanted you to be the first to know, before I told Jack. But I am leaving on a journey." he says "I am going to be looking for these Dragon Balls that Jason had told us about and with Buddy's help, I had found their location or close enough to it." he explains.

Jack was easy enough to find, as Buddy pointed out where he currently was. He was talking with someone on a screen. It was Mondo, Jack's old teammate "Thanks, Mondo. I'll see ya in a bit." he says, turns the screen off, then turn to Emanulle "Hey, Manny. What's up?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 10:24 pm

That made sense, though she had some questions. "If you don't mind me asking, do you know what you plan on wishing for? And can I come with you or is it something you feel you need to do alone?"

Emanulle wondered if this world would ever become advance enough to talk to people from other dimensions casually, let alone travel there but that was another story.

"I've decided on a compromise on the situation we talked about earlier. I'm going to work more in the background and support role instead of front lines. The other thing is..I decided I don't want my families home to go to waste."

He knew that might sound confusing so he clarified. "Terra and Damon left their home and property to me to do what I want with it. I just been leaving it there because of bitter sweet memories but I think its time I used it and make new memories with it. I'll be living there, but its literally less then two minutes away so not much would be changed. It might need a bit of work here and there because its been sitting, but that's an given."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Samuel nods "I would never pass up the company of a lovely woman. Though, I can not say how long I shall be gone for and with me going and you as well, Jack will already be out of two of his best, you and I." he says "As fo what I shall wish for, I honestly can not say, for i do not even know if I shall even an the chance to make a wish."

Jack nods "Understood. Living on the base was never a requirement. Once you get settled, I'll have Buddy send you the instructions for your new posting and we'll even run a few drills in the holodeck to make sure you have everything down." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Natomi paused a bit. "That is true. Kobe and Elora are here along with Hitomi so the extra man power helps even if we end up leaving for a bit." Though she was thinking of what Sam could possibly want, but could be anything.

Emanulle was rather grateful for that. "I'm going to get the new place cleaned up then, there's some work to be done there. But is there anything you need first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:20 pm

Samuel nods slowly "True enough." he still didn't like the idea of putting Natomi in danger, since leaving the base will leave him open to attack by both the Templars and his former brothers and sisters of the Order.

He looks at the time "If you'll excuse me, my dear, I have to find Jack and let him know of my leave." he says as he takes Natomi's hand and lightly kisses it, before heading off.

Jack shakes his head "Not at this time. Take care of your business. I promise there's plenty of work to be done once you're finished with it." he says, then pats Emaulle's shoulder "I'm glad you decided to stay on."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Natomi blushed a bit but pushed it down as she went to rejoin her friends. Elora seemed to somehow get an idea was a bit hot and bothered by something but decided not to tease them. This time.

"I am too. There's a lot for me to do, but if you need anything you know my number. Take care." Emanulle left after that, his mind made up.

(Manny is out for now)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 29, 2017 12:04 am

Like Emanulle before, Samuel found Jack with little problem and had a lengthy talk with his friend. jack never once said anything negative or try to talk Sam out of going. Rather, he simply said "If you feel this is something you need to do, go and do it. We'll be here waiting for your return, ,should you still wish to o so." he says, clapping Sam on the back "And if not, it was a pleasure working with you, my friend and I'm sure we all wish you the best." he says with an encouraging smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Natomi was in her room gathering a few things now for the trip, but she made a reminder it was a traveling trip and probably dangerous so traveling light with just the necessitates was the key.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Samuel wasn't worried about the danger. He knew tha they would be able to handle anything either the Templars or the Brotherhood could throw at them. So rather, he was packing for comfort. He also didn't plan on walking all the way to the Lookout. He was goin to use one o the jump jets to fly to Korin Tower, the make the LONG climb up to Kami's Lookout. He was confident he could make it, after all, climbing was what he was trained to do. He was soon ready and waiting for Natomi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Natomi found him, packed and ready to go. "Are you ready to leave?" She had no idea how long they would be gone but it could be a while before they saw Jack, Marcen, her team and Manny depending how things went. If they had the exact location and really made it, it might not take as long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Luckily, since Will was a close friend of Jack's, they knew exactly where the Lookout was and since the were taking one of the jump jets, it wouldn't take them long to get to the Lookout, but climbing it was another matter.

Sam nods "Indeed. I am all packed and ready." he says, hefting his bag "Shall we, my dear?" he asks as he open the cabin door to the jump jet and waits for Natomi to enter first.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Natomi did enter when offered, the good thing about having something like this was getting to places quickly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Sam closes the hatch, powers up the jump jet, gets clearance from Buddy to leave, and they were off! The good part about using one of the jump jets, was getting there and back quickly. The even better part, was they had two way communication with the base and could talk to anyone they wanted.

Marcen had watched them leave and had to wonder if he would see them again. Because he knew tha if Samuel didn't come back, there as a very good chance Natomi would stay by his side until the end of his days.

((Those who are out, are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am

((Since it's been over two weeks, I suppose this thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11