Endless Wandering

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Endless Wandering Empty Endless Wandering

Post by Namey Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 am

After spending a night in a Human jail, which amused Bow greatly, he was back out and about. He Had thought finding his brother and his hot lady friend, but decided against it. His people believed in heeding the wisdom of the Thirteen and they were clearly telling Bow that his path lay in a different direction from Barioth and Clover.

So now he was out wandering in a strange land with no idea about where he was going to go next. He Had heard,from Wendy, that Earth was home to some amazing fighters maybe he could find one and train under them. But so far, he hadn't found any.

It started to rain as he was thinking about what to do. The sky had been talking all night long and he guessed it finally decided to do something about all the noise. He disliked the rain. Partly because of what he was, but mainly because he always got soaked in it

He Had the money they used here, thanks to the Time Patrol banking system, so he Could go out and buy some dry clothes or at least an umbrella. But his funds Weren't unlimited and having been a rookie patrol member for Only about six months, his time was mostly spent training with Hammond, Kyle and Ace and rarely going on patrol missions.

He mentally kicked himself for not being more proactive when it came to missions. Still, he was a survivor long before the Time Patrol came into his life and he he'll survive this as well. He was seriously thinking about finding a shady spot, changing into his Tulvir form and heading up and away. This odd land was taking it's toll on him. He could see why Ace didn't like it too much. There's No nature around here at all.

He thrusts his hands in his pockets and starts off, the rain completely soaking him in a minuet. Some adventure This was turning out to be. Maybe he should just head back to the Time Patrol...No, he had Just stormed off in anger. How would it look if he came storming back tail tucked between his legs? No, he would endure this misery, if nothing else then to see it's end. After all, something had to come up eventually, right?
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Endless Wandering Empty Re: Endless Wandering

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Tala didn't want to be here, so many things were alien to her and she didn't know as much about earth culture. She heard earth was apparently some unstable war zone with superhumans fighting it out on a regular basis. It was just a rumor, and urban legends did come about and got exaggerated over time.

Regardless that didn't matter, her daughter needed her and even if earth was off limits to the Noreal governments, she'd do it on her own anyway. At the least she had Relena with her, otherwise she'd be truly lost of where to even start.

"I think once we cover a bit more ground, we'll take a break." Relena paused at Tala's depressed look, even if she was doing her best to hide it. She gently patted the older woman's shoulder. "Don't worry, they obviously need them alive or they wouldn't bother taking them all the way here. That's where I come in, I can help with the negotations--or rather push them to reveal their hand. For now don't burn yourself out, all right?"

"..All right.." Tala wasn't too sure but she had to believe because the other thoughts were too much to think about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:17 pm

The good thing about the rain, Bow had decided, was that it kept those damn Scanner cops inside.Because their equipment wasn't water proof. Bow had to chuckle at that. As advanced as this world seemed to be, they still hadn't found a good water tight seal to keep their things from shorting out.

Bow focuses on a pair of very nice looking ladies wandering around like this was their first time in the big city. Though, Bow couldn't Really say anything, since this was His first time in the big city as well.

He focuses on their energy and wasn't surprised that they weren't Human, but Was surprised that one of them, was one of his people. A fellow Freconus! They seemed to be everywhere on this planet. However, the lady seemed to be from the towns and on his planet, the towns and tribes didn't exactly see eye to eye.

He stands up, his mind made up. This Wasn't his planet and he didn't have to play by their rules. He comes waking up to the ladies "Good evening, ladies." he says, remembering what Ace said about treating women like ladies "I couldn't help but notice that you two looked a little lost. Was there something you need help finding?" he asks.

All this politeness was just about killing him! Was This how Ace really expect people to behave? He alway figured that acting n atural was best, that way people could see you for who you really were.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:23 am

The two women were currently taking shelter under one of the buildings while they talked a bit further about their next move. Tala wanted to go back home as soon as possible, she had been to big cities before but she mostly preferred the more quite town life where everyone knew each other and their grandchildren. A big city was a completely different beast, which is why Tala didn't like living there. Visting was all right, but she'd never want to be there for too long.

Relena looked over her watch, tapping it once again to adjust. It was a completely different time zone, never mind she came from another planet so it got confusing. When they got this handled, she'd have to try to talk various higher ups about extending a hand to earth. It might be like pulling teeth but it could help if she pointed out earth wasn't quite as bad as people made it out to be.

"Evening." Relena greeted the young man politely, but slightly cautiously. Neither of them were warriors but their natural abilities and basic skills they could defend themselves against common threats. Against stronger people who knew what they were doing they could be in trouble, espeically since Tala's dragon form would attract too much attention which was effectively their trump card.

Still, maybe he could help in some form if he had see them?

Relena pulled out a [url=https://2img.net/h/i125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/SionReaver/Tala%20Grey/1%20Tala%20daughter%203.jpg]]picture/url] "Have you seen this little girl? She's my friend's daughter over here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:58 pm

There was little that upset Bow more then a child in trouble. To his people, their children were their life. That's one of the reasons he has over a dozen brothers and sisters. He planned on having many kids of his own one day.

But right now, there was a little girl out there lost, alone, and scared and he had a mind to do something about it. He shakes his head "No. I haven't seen anyone that looked like her. I'm fairly new to this world as well. he says.

Bow's made no compunctions about his not being from this planet or what he was. It's just that no one's ever taken him seriously "If you need any help finding her, I'm more than willing to lend a hand. Name's Bow." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 pm

This got a bit of surprise from both of the women, though Tala's reaction was more subdued and Relena was used to schooling her features not to give as much away when she didn't want to.

"We aren't either. This is a odd coincidence, if I believed in such a thing."
Relena said, relaxing ever so slightly. "I'm Relena and over there is Tala. Any help would be greatly appreciated so we could find their daughter and return home as soon as possible. The longer we're here, the better chance of us getting into some sort of trouble with the authorties."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Bow nods "If you mean the Scanners, don't worry abut them for now. They aren't water proofed yet, so the cops using them have to take the day off. Good news is, it's suppose to rain like this for the next day or so and even start to rain harder as the day goes on. It seems these Humans don't like their bad weather." he says.

He forces himself to focus on how sad and scared the mother, Tala, is for her daughter. This centers himself so  he can concentrate on finding the young girl "Back to the issue at hand. Do you know of anyone who would want to take your daughter to harm either her or you?" he asks, remembering what Hammond taught him about investigating.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:35 am

Relena was about to answer but it was Tala who spoke up for the first time. "My husband worked for the Vanguard before he passed away, its something similar to our world's version of police." Tala answered softly, getting herself together; she needed to. Moping and over worrying solved nothing. "I know they encountered a lot of bad people in the past due to that..so maybe its from someone related to one of those he put away..or had to put down." She mumbled.

Relena nodded a bit. "It's the best we have, we don't have much else right now. I think they came to earth because they know they can evade our authorities that way. But they'd have to keep a low profile from those here too, so seems like a gamble on their part."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 am

Bow frowns "I don't think it would be any of them. An enemy wouldn't likely kidnap the daughter of his nemesis. For one, it would do them no good since the object of their aggression has already passed beyond the veil." he says, thinking "They would likely just do what they were doing before your husband encountered then, but more quietly this time around, as to not get caught."

"It could be some outside force. They learned about our kind and wanted to know more about us, so they took one of our children, because an adult would be too much for them." he speculates.

"Well, we have a few ways to proceed and I suggest we take at least two of them. First, we go to outside help, like these Mystics I keep hearing about. They're bleeding heart types who like to help out others it seems." he says "Next, I can try and sense the energies of all those like us and e can ask the Mystics if they can check them out." he finishes.

"Earth isn't the biggest or best place to hide. There's Always someone who can find you here. It's only a matter of time. But ultimately, this is your daughter, so it's your call." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Relena wasn't too sure, she had to weigh their options, but the quicker they got this done and headed home, the better. If things weren't a mess Noreal was in contact with earth and the Mystic world she would explore earth a bit, maybe see her fellow former diplomat Espen who was a rock star back home. As it was, there were more important things to do and it was too risky.

So to that end, Relena waited for her friend's answer. Tala fell silent after that. "If it gets my daughter home and safe, then I am all for forming contact with them. The sooner we get home, the less chance we'll run into trouble."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

Bow nods slightly [color=brown]You may not want to run into trouble, but it's always best to expect it at some point."[,color] he points out "You two find a shady spot to wait or whatever it is you feel like doing, I'll see about finding us some Mystics. I'll be back we I can." he says as he heads off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:04 am

Tala hoped this plan of Bow's worked and that it was true earth was much smaller then they appeared so they could find her daughter. She wasn't sure why they'd want her little girl, but maybe he was right in the fact someone wanted to study her kind. Just the thought made her skin crawl but it made some sense.

"Why not go inside that cafe? Get something to eat and distract our thoughts." Relena suggested.

Tala mulled it over, then gave in. She was hungry after all. "...Bow did say he was one of my kind, I wonder what brought him here.."

Relena shrugged a bit. "You'll have to ask. Pretty much all the governments said you come here at your own risk and a hands off approach. That doesn't stop some of the native races for ending up here at times."

The two women entered and found themselves a seat, Relena placing her bag on the side so it wasn't in the way. Bow was correct that trouble came whether one wanted to or not but you could do things to hopefully keep you from completely crashing and burning in the process.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:11 am

Some time after Bow had wandered off, a Young Man comes walking over to both Tala and Relena. He focuses on Tala "Eyes as beautiful as your were never meant to hold such worry in them." he says with an accent that sounds European.

He holds out a handkerchief to Tala, a very fancy one with embroidering and lace "Forgive my manners. My name is Vaazlahkol. I saw your sorrow from over in my corner seat and it simply broke my heart." the man named Vaazlahkol says.

"May I have a seat, so that we may discuss what is causing your heart so much pain? I may be able to help ease some of your burden." he offers. He was radiating a very powerful aura that was also very attracting as well. It almost made one lower their defenses and trust his Vaazlahkol But there was also one thing that was also very clear, he was dangerous as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:34 am

Tala looked at the hankerchief, then took it gently. "Thank you. And I don't mind. You may call me Tala."

"Me neither, go ahead. My name is Relena, nice to meet you." Relena wondered if this was the Mystic in question or just a random man. It seemed too much of a coincidence this time around.

"I'm looking for her. She's my daughter, have you seen her?"
Tala asked the man, showing them a picture.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:35 am

Since Vaazlahkol was sitting in the cafe when the two women arrived, and he was giving off such a strong aura, it was clear that he wasn't the Mystic that were looking for "I see. The burden of a mother's heart is often a great one. But alas, I can not say that I have seen your daughter." he says

"But if it pleases you, I shall find that which is precious to you and punish those who had taken her, for the rest of eternity." he says, that same dangerous feeling was back. It was something in his eyes. They were completely black looking at this point.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:28 am

It was going to be a risk regardless of who they talked to since they had no contacts here about Tala's daughter. Even Bow, as harmless seeming as he was could be someone he wasn't but they didn't have as many options. That being said Relena didn't exactly trust the person before them even less then the norm.

That was fool hardy Tala. Relena thought with a sigh when Tala showed the picture to the man before she could stop her. The only saving grace was that it was the Very old picture and Milana looked a bit different, so at least Tala hadn't given them the current one which was forsight on her part, even if Relena rather not give them one at all.

"We apperciate it." Relena said slowly, more weary before with their eyes. "But we have some friends coming over to look into it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:46 am

Vaazlahkol simply smiles. It was pleasant enough at first, but if one stared at it long enough, it started to look more like a wicked, evil grin "Ah, but many eyes make for finding ones desires that much easier, do they not?" he asks.

"When I bring you that which you seek, what shall you do with her captures?" he asks "Turn them  over to me, and I shall make sure they'll forever see the folly of their ways." he offers.

Just then, the cafe door comes crashing open and Bow was there! He focuses on the man sitting with Relena and Tala "Alright, Monster, get your filthy self away from those two, right now!" he levels his hand at Vaazlahkol "Or it'll be the last thing you ever do on this side o the veil." he says, the intent clear in his voice.

Vaazlahkol regards Bow as if he's simply a fly, buzzing around to annoy him. He Does, however, stand "It is clear my presents is disruptive. However, should you ever need me, for any reason, fair Tala, simply call to me and I shall be there, for you." he says, then bows to her "Until then." he says, then disappears in a swirl of darkness, which left behind the faint scent of death.

Bow cautiously walks over to the two women "Are you two alright? That evil creature didn't hurt you did it?" he asks as he looks at where the man had been sitting. He could till feel his evil energies even after he had left.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Tala was starting to feel increasingly uncomfortable around the man, something was off about them. She didn't like how their eyes had turned black; it wasn't as if she hadn't ran into people who eyes changed color, it was common with Nosferartu or Ralplim and she seen it enough among her non Draner relatives. But this was different.

It reminded her too much of the Hollow Host for her liking, the scent of death didn't help.

Both women were relieved when Bow came in, Relena nodded. "Yes, thank you. They seemed somewhat all right at first but it didn't last before something became off about them."

Something else was naging Tala. "Do you know what he is? He obviously isn't human." Maybe that would answer a few things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 am

The Freconus was still staring where that creature was sitting and he nods "Yeah. But let's get outta here. The smell is making sick to my stomach." he says. Plus, he came rushing like a madman and an Actual madman disappeared in a swirl of darkness. That was certain to have drawn attention.

Once outside, Bow had gotten umbrellas for the two women with him "As far as I could tell, that creature was one of us But there was something very wrong with it." he starts "You see,I can sense the energies of more living beings, that's how I knew you and I were the same and how I intend to look for your daughter..." he explains.

"But that thing in the cafe, I sensed it's power and it was strong. Stronger then I am..." he grudgingly admits "And it was evil. I never sensed anything so evil in my life. But that was  it. I didn't sense Any life energy from that Thing. It was as if it wasn't alive, but yet it was." he says, puzzled. About now he wished his old team was here,they would know what to do next.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:10 am

Both Tala and Relena looked displeased at the information, more so the later. Both women thanked him for the umbrella, it was a good thing they weren't Nosferratu with all this rain. "It sounds to me our guest was some type of Undead. I guess that's another reason he put us on guard."

"Noreal had to deal with a group of powerful undead in a war named the Hollow Host, though we aren't sure exactly where they had come from." Tala further explained. "Because of that, the native people aren't too fond or trusting of undead of any kind."

That had also been the war her husband had died in. The thing that had came back Wasn't her husband, they hadn't been the kind, thoughtful man she had fell in love with. Luckily they had been put down for good, she'd rather not have some outside her forces disgrace her husbands memory like that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:56 am

Bow frowns "Undead, you mean like zombies and stuff?" he asks.He had never seen anything that was Undead before. He Had seen others Close to death, but he figured that wasn't exactly the same "We had, at one point, a God of the Thirteen who was in charge of the all he dead souls of my people." he says simply "But that's just myth and legends. Superstitious nonsense, in my opinion." he says, waving it off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:05 pm

"Something to that effect. Zombies are usually the cannon fodder of the undead world though."
Relena wondered if that man was a Draner, how had he been altered like they were? Regardless it seemed Tala's ability to attract the best and worse men of different stripes was playing into effect.

"Maybe we should find some place to stay in the mean time."
Tala knew they had to be careful with their funds though. She didn't comment about the Mystic thing, it probably hadn't worked out given he had come alone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Bow nods, thinking to himself "Well, there's an old building that me and my team were staying in while we were on mission here. It's got running water and some generators for power We can use that while we're poking around. he suggests.

He leads them to the building in question "It may not look the coziest, but it's private and no one knows about it." he says as he points to each of the doors in turn "Bathroom, wash closet, women's dorm, kitchen." he says, then nods to the couch "And that's my room." he says as he heads back to the door.

"Well, I'm off to find those Mystics again. There's a mini mart just down the street if you need food and water, as I don't suggest drinking the water here." he says, then waves to the two ladies, than heads out.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Tala and Relena were very grateful for the help so far, he didn't have to do anything after all. Relena went to have a seat and look through some paper stuff in her bag while Tala sat down, quite and lost in her own thoughts.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:27 pm

It was a few hours and Bow still hadn't returned. As it turns out, finding Mystics is a Bit harder then he thought, since their energy can't be felt and they can look like Anyone out there. He didn't know enough about Earth to know they had an Embassy in the Very city he was in either, let alone how to find it.

There was a slight knock on the door "E-excuse me?" a childs voice calls from the other side of the door "I'm, I'm looking for a guy named Bow, I was told by someone that he might be here." calls a small boy on the other side of the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum