Molzon

2 posters

Go down

Molzon Empty Molzon

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 am

Name: Molzon

Molzon's are a race of genetically created beings along side the Kozians with cat-like ears and a tail. They are  powerful physics with enhanced physical abilties but the power, if not careful can also be their downfall. They were created by the now very long extinct Entrians as weapons which explains their powers, though like the Kozians they were pretty much slaves.

As a fail safe, they used to have to take medicine called Elzime or their powers would effectively kill them at an early age; it was also used as a dampener to keep their very powerful physic powers in check. Since the advancement of medicine as well as help with new allies like the Eldarians, they have since grown the out need for it typically.

Molzon female and gender ratio is a bit skewed, being about 40 percent male and 60 percent female(its been theorized their creators intentionally did this) as such its socially and legally possible for a man of their race to have more then one wife if they wish and all parties agree. Commonly many females of their race that don't do this often go around(or off world) to find mates of other races due to this.
Home Lands: They live in Terronda, a large planet(twice the size of earth) with similar features. Kozians and Molzons are the common dominant race, but others live there as well. It's a fully developed and space farring planet complete with the living standards as such. There are still open areas that aren't disturbed with the march of technology
Personality: A lot of Molzon's are calm, but its not a hard wired rule with them. Since their powers can be destructive to themselves(and others) being calm, collected and in control of themselves is a very valued trait in their society.

Many believe the mind is basically what a soul is and your center of being; after all if one goes brain dead but brought back with no memories and no way to regain them, you effectively have a new person. This is why attacks that drastically alter the mind are looked down upon. Invading peoples privacy is another one but not as severe as far as social backlash.(even though Molzon can't do this naturally)
Physical Description: Molzon resemble normal humanoids and come to lighter to darker skin shade wise, the only sure sign of their heritage are the trade mark cat-like ears and tail. When angered, their eyes will glow faintly.

If you give them respect, they will in turn give you the same but typically its a case by case basis far as other races go. Like their Kozian friends, they have a understandable disdain for races they feel should be past that point(I.E. Space farring) still practicing slavery.
Natural Power Set: Their powers are based on their energy, on a side note it should be said Molzon's are incapable of learning most other energies(I.E ki, most forms of magic) but as a trade off they can do many things offensive and defensively of their own.

(EX)

Enhanced stats: The base is 10 times their weight, but they can train and fight to make this stronger. They have to Focus for it to take effect, if they can't Focus they don't have the stats

(EX)

Resistance: Molzons have a high level resistance to attacks that effect the mind. Strong enough attacks can still break through.

(EX) Telekinesis: They have the ability to move people, objects and material with their mind. A untrained Molzon's more precise control is sloppy but grows more precise and stronger with training and practice. . The weight adds up; meaning if they lift two items that are 500 lbs and they can only lift a thousand, then they can't lift more even if the other item weighs twenty pounds.

Whatever their current physical strength is, is what they can lift with they TK. If for example they can lftt two tons, thats what they can do with their TK strength wise. Its also based on line of sight.

(EX) Energy Sense: Molzon have a innate ability to sense PK Energy. At base its a half a mile but with training can be sensed further. It of course does not take into account things like Dampening Fields or beings that don't give off or hide their energy.

(EX) Teleport: They can warp the energy around themselves to teleport, but they have to know where their going or have been there before. The longer the distance, the longer the cool down. For example going to another country could take hours while going to another planet can take Days before they can teleport again.

(EX) Telepathy: They have the ability to talk to people mentally but it can be blocked out with effort.

(EX) PK Energy Projection:

As they lack the ability to learn much of anything outside their natural powers, this in effect allows them enough versatility for it not to be an issue. By using their mind they can summon their own energy for various feats. For example making physical constructs(like weapons) or a ball of physic energy to a shield. These take the form of Special Moves.

Since its more a case by case basis depending on who had taught them, many Schools have taken and made their own styles and disciplines. There is healthy competition between them in tournaments and the like. Some boast a more defensive or offensive style while others strike a balance.

Most do not have access to this due to the dangers involved of harming themselves or others if not taught properly. All PK energy color is different from the last depending on the user,

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Molzon Empty Re: Molzon

Post by Namey Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:39 am

Why do they need enhances physical abilities if they're already strong psychics? Ness doesn't have enhanced physical abilities, just peak human abilities for his build. Also, I don't like their PK Energy Projection. Combined with their ability to get stonger it makes a bad combination. That's why I didn't give the Mystic something similar. Because it would make them unstoppable and with evil Mystics around, that wouldn't good for anyone. With the Molzon, samething.sy
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:07 am

Ness has the PK Focus thing which gives him super human stats but he needs to concentrate to do it. However I don't think that ability gets stronger just his other K stuff but that's why I thought it was all right if the currently strongest physic PC on the site has it. Maybe rework it to something similar.

As for the PK energy, do you mean combine with it to get stronger or the physical ability to get stronger? They can't do any of the more broken stuff with it other psyhics can do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:15 am

Ness may be, currently, the strongest psychic on the site and he can do some very impressive things, but they're within certain limitations. Like his PK Focus, it gives him psychokinetically augmented physical attributes as long as he can maintain his focus, because it's one of his PK abilities. Not one of his natural, physically abilities. He loses focus, he loses his augmented abilities. Unlike someone who is naturally strong.

Now, back to Ness's PK abilities having certain limitations. Ever notice how Ness doesn't do truely outrageous things? And how the abilities and special moves he has, act a certain way? That's because they're part of the different psychic abilities, like cryokinesis or pyrokinesis. If he makes anything like a golem of fire, He has to control himself.

Lastly, psychic abilities, to my knowledge, have little or nothing to do with ones physical prowess. It's about focus and will power. So if one has enhanced physical stats that could get stronger, is shouldn't effect their psychic abilities. That's a whole different discipline
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:49 am

I don't have problems dropping them naturally being strong, so maybe their strength would work the same way as in having to Focus?

As for the later part, we don't disagree at all. It's how their powers are suppose to work but maybe I did a bad job explaining it. If for example they make a shield they first have to learn how in the first place, and even then it comes with its own strengths and weaknesses. They can't do anything that realistically couldn't extend to what they have already have listed. If they don't have it on their personal bio, then they effectively don't have it. Lana is basically the template for he r race being the first here, just untrained properly as she's too young; but even then all those PK powers in the forms of moves come with its pros and cons and work a certain way.

TK makes more sense having to work it individually to get stronger
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:51 am

No, you explained right and from what I,understood of it was that they could create Any kind of psychic attack/defense they wanted (so long as it was listed on their profile) and ignore conventional, and traditional, psychic abilities and their costs and restrictions. That's the problem I have with their Energy Projection.

Also, using Lana as the template for the race isn't the best choice, in my opinion, because of her age. The best thing to do, that I recommend, for a template, is to make an untrained, adult, character. That way you can use them to determine a starting and finishing point for any others of that race.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Okay as it is now, a normal Mozlon only has three PK powers. The first stated, TK and Telepathy and one unique one, such as Cyrokiniess.

The only one who learn the full range of things is an Esper. Which is kind of like an Avatar equivalent.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:13 pm

What about the other stuff we talked about? What are your final thoughts on them? Also, is an Esper, like the Avatar, a single person or can it be more then one?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:22 pm

I had to delete stuff because it was taking space, so just going by memory at the moment. Do you mean making some untrained adult or something else?

And there can only be one at any given time. Espers were supposedly the end product for being weapons, but luckily they weren't able to mass produce them for reasons unknown.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Them having strong physical attributes as well as strong psychic powers. That didn't sit well with me. Also, just wondering, what's their strength cap on their tk? Plus, psychic abilities don't grow with physical abilities. They grow with mental exercises not physical ones.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Their TK doesn't grow with their strength just up above though with agreeing it makes more sense invidually. I can drop their strength, but if it works like Ness I think just to be fair while it may too much for a race to have a single indivual have it like Lana even if she can't use it properly yet. She's going to be the Esper, only she doesn't know it but it does explain why she caught so much negative attention in the past.

Their TK strength is 50 tons, I decided the go with the idea normal Molzon just have one gift, its not a big deal, stories and such are for having them in their original way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Ness's PK Focus is a skill that he learned and it depends entirely on his level of focus, is Very hard to use correctly let alone master and is as strong as his over all PK level. Plus, since it's a skill Ness created, he would have to teach it to someone for them to have it.

So if I understand the Energy Projection, it's basically them being able to use their type of elemental psychic energy to make special attacks with, like Ness had done with his own PK abilities?

As long as it's understood that all energy and abilities have limits. So no making outlandish attacks that can level cities. Save that stuff for Z-Fighters. If this is agreeable, ╛══╧╠╙┬┴!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:00 am

It doesn't matter anymore, but I'd like to just point out the enhanced stats things in that vein isn't new.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetically_Enhanced_Condition
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:49 am

Okay, I think with how I set them up I limited a bit Way too much. So instead a bit of adjustment, like Pokemon they have basically Four Slots for whatever and they can't exceed that. A example someone has Telepathy, TK, Empathy and some type of shield thing It would give them more to work with.

And to follow my own standards, less I be a hypocrite there can be more then one Esper. But they're still very, very rare. Much like Mystics with the Lunar Moth thing. So if you want your own Molzon to be an Esper, you're welcome to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum