The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:16 am

Christine nods "A deal's a deal, as you say." she says. Her face, surprisingly, wasn't red, nor did she seem embarrassed at all.

She stands up, turns her back to them (Nicole took this chance to check Christine's cards and frowns at what she sees) and pulls her tanktop off.

Still holding her hands over head, she drops the shirt to the ground as her beautiful white/gold feathered wings spring from her back (knocking a lamp over) and she brings them around to cover her front and lowers her arms.

She turns back to them, smiling, her wings blocking any view of her breasts and most of,her lower body "There. I gave you what you wanted. Me topless." she says as she sits back down. She shifts a bit uncomfortablely, settling her feathers in.

Nicole gapes at her, then looks to Cory, plinting at Christine "Can, can she Do that? Does that even count as her bring 'topless?" she asks.

Christine nods "Yes. For all intents, I Am topless. I'm just covering myself with my wings. The same way any woman would use her hands to do the samething." she points out "The same way You could have used your hair to cover yourself."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Christine was a tease, but at least he had seen a bit of them already before he would have just liked to see them more. "She's actually right, since her wings are just apart of her as your hand and feet are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 am

Christine nods to Cory "Thank you, Cory. Well said." she says as she goes to collect the cards.

Nicole places a hand on Christine's cards and flips the hand over. It was also a straight flush, but at a higher count than Cory's, so she Would have won this hand and Nicole would now be naked, if Christine hadn't thrown the towel in, as it were.

Nicole shakes her head "Christie, Christie, Christie... You've been cheating this whole time." she says.

Christine gets a shocked look on her face "I, wha, No I have Not!" she sputters.

Nicole nods "Yes, you have. The way you were shuffling the cards. Five times and once upside down. To see where the cards that you wanted were, then you used that incredible mind of yours to keep track of them." she points out.

"When you cut the deck, five times, you were placing the cards exactly where you wanted them. That's why you always delt yourself first." Nicole continues in an even tone.

"I admit, I was lost for a bit when you were staring to intentaly at us, until I saw your eyes dilate, then I remembered that your kind has the best eyesight of any race I ever encountered." she says.

She looks to Cory "She was using those wounderous eyes of hers to look into Our eyes and see the reflection of our cards. That's why she was staring at you for so much longer." she points out, refering to his eyepatch.

She looks back to Christine "In short, you were using your natural abilities to gain the upper hand. You were cheating." she says evenly "In an instamce such as this, there's only one punishment." she says.

Nicole jumps over the table and lands on top of Christine, reaching under her wings, which start thrashing around like she was (she was also squealing and protesting to what Nicole was doing to her), but in the end, Nicole jumps on up, holding Christine's shorts over her head in triumph!

Christine's wings had Snapped back to where they had been, chovering her now completely naked body "Nikki! That wasn't fair! You knew I wasn't going to try to stop you, because I would have had to move my wings!" she protests.

Nicole laughs "All's fair in love and war, Christie." she says with a wink as she tosses Christine's shoets to Cory.

The gleam in Christine's eye was back "In that case..." she reaches up quickly and pulls down Nicole's leggings, exposing her totally naked body as well and unlike Christine, Nicole had nothing to cover herself with.

Nicole immediately covers herself "Christine! We agreed that you Wouldn't strip my clothes without my permission, remember?" she reminds the young Mystic.

Christine simply smiles sweetly "All's fair in love and war, Nikki." she says.

Nicole spins around and throws herself at Christine, the two girls go tumbling around, laughing and squealing in delight. Christine's wings covering a good deal, but from time to,time, the bare form of one of the two would pop out for a second. Apparently Cory had been forgotten for the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:58 am

Cory couldn't say he minded these turns of events, he didn't mind the view of course but he couldn't just stand the the Entire time. He cleard his throat after a few moments of wrestling. "Not to interrupt but, I'm still here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:20 pm

In some ways, it might,have been a good idea for Cory to have remained silent, as both girls stopped their horseplay and turmed their eyes towards the Heartless.

They were looking at him like a cat looks at a mouse just before it pounces in for the kill!

It was Nicole who was the first to jump up, as bare as the day she was born, and dash over to Cory! Christine was still untangling herself from her wings.

When Nicole gets to Cory, she falls down, looking like she tripped, but in reality she grabbed his shorts and pulled the off "It's only fair, right Christie?" she asks her friend, who finally managed to untangle herself from her own wings.

Christine stops in her tracks, her wings still covering her body "Oh my goodness..." she breaths "Nikki! Just look at the size of Cory's missile." she says, pointing to Cory's dick.

Nicole stands and gives Cory the once over, her eyes resting on his manhood "For shame, Cory. You've been hiding this from your friends." she says giving him bedroom eyes as she lightly flicks his penis head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:14 pm

To say Cory was taken off guard would be understatement. He had mostly just wanted to get their attention since they lost track he was even here. Not that he was complaining.

"You two have been hiding a bit to, to be fair."
He said, trying to play it cool.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Nicole takes a step back, giving Cory a good, full view of her completely naked body "I'll have you know, I have not been hiding anything from anyone." she says in mock insult.

She jerks a thumb back towards Christine "If anyone is hiding anything, it's Christie." she points out as she turns to her friend.

Nicole folds her arms, squeezing her round breasts together "I'm completely undressed, as is Cory. Now it's your turn to 'bare all' as it were." she points out.

Christine was about to argue the point rhat she Was completely 'undressed', as Nicole put it. But her friend,had a point. It was time to stop hiding.

She gives Cory a Very stern look "If you start to get wierd, I'll knock you into the upper troposphere." she warns.

She then moves her wings out of the way, showing her smooth, petite bare body. She had gone 50 shades of pink,in her cheeks and was avoiding eye contact with both Nicole and Cory.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Cory wasn't sure from here. "You know, we don't Have to stay naked if its making you uncomfortable Christine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Nicole gapes at Cory and quickly gathers up the clothes "Oh Hell no! Do you have any idea how strong she is and how hard it was for me to get these shorts?" she asks, brandishing the clothing in question "These are my spoils and we're Not getting dressed!" she says in a 'That's Final' tone.

Christine blinks in surprise, then looks over to Cory "Well, I guess we won't get dressed." she says in a small voice, still embarrassed. Mainly because when she looks at Cory, she eyes wander to his dick and she Knows he can tell she's looking, which causes her to get evwn more embarrassed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Cory chuckled shaking his head. "I didn't expect this side of you. Anyway, its your two show what we end up doing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:44 pm

Nicole looks over to Cory "Dying kinda makes one appreciate the little things in life." she says as she walks over to Cory and cups the tip of his dick "And This isn't one of those little things, but I certainly can apprecate it."" she says as she starts rubbing his shaft "No. Not little at All..." she purrs.

Christine couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't know if she should break it up and demand everyone get dressed or not. Instead, she just stood there, watching.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:00 pm

He hadn't expected Nicole to be the same when she did come back, but she had Never been this bold before. There was a rush of pleasure at the touch but he made sure not to lose his head, but metaphorically and literally in this case. It didn't stop him from hardening under her touch. "We'll, I can't say that's a bad way to view life but you aren't worried about a audience?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Nicole looks over to the statue that was Christine "No. If she was going to stop us, she would have already." she says.

She moves closer to Cory "Besides, she's getting off by watching us." she whispers in his ear "Just look how wet she's getting." she whispers.

Sure enough, between Christine's long, smooth legs, she was starting to get a bit wet down there. She either must have heard what Nicole said, or where she was looking, because her face instantly turned red and around went her wings, as she crouches down, hiding from Her audience.

Nicole laughs at her reaction and stops rubbing Cory's dick and walks over to Christine. She searches through the mass of feathers until she finds the girl "Come on out, Christie. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Look, even I'm pretty wet from that..." she coos to her friend.

Nicole finally coax Christine out of her 'hiding place' and turns her towards Cory "Just look at him. See how much hurt he's in?" she asks her friend "As a nurse's assistant, isn't it your job to ease his pain?" she asks as she eases the young Mystic towards Cory.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:31 am

Christine was rather jumpy and shy, so in this case Cory decided the best course of action was to do nothing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Christine was now standing almost directly in front of Cory, her hands clasped vetween her breasts and she was looking downwards, avoiding everyone's eyes, her face was blushing furiously. But she wasn't moving.

Nicole looks from Christine to Cory and shrugs, walking over to her friend. She places a hand gently on Christine's shoulder Christie?" she asks.

Christine's hands go up in surprise "WAAAHHH!!! she screams in surprise.

And Nicole jumpsa back "AAHHH!!" she screams in equal surprise.

Which causes Christine to scream in surprise once more "WWAAHHH!!!" she screams, then wraps her wings around herself and disappears with the usual Mystic *ZIPP* sound, leaving only a few ethereal feathers fluttering down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:53 pm

Okay. That was way over dramatic. Like almost rehearsed so. He pushed it aside though.

"So that happened. Should we go try to find her or just wait?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:53 am

Nicole sighs. She should have seen something like this happening with Christine, as shy as she seemed to be at times.

Nicole shakes her head "She's in her room. I'll go talk to her. To be continued, I guess. Let me go sort her out and maybe we'll continue this 'discussion' later tonight." she says, then wanders to Christine's room.

She knocks lightly on Christine's door, then opens it a bit "Christie?" she asks, peeking in. Christine was laying flat on her stomach, on her bed, face buried in her pillow, still naked and no wings.

Nicole walks in and closes the door. She takes a seat on Christine's bed "I'm sorry for making you go through this. It was pretty mean of me to try and force you to do something you clearly didn't want to and I'm truely sorry." she says as she strokes Christine's hair.

"Miff maal mri..." Nicole hears Christine mumbles from her pillow, which, she knew, translated to 'It's alright.'. Nicole strokes Christine's hair some more "If you need me for anything, you know where to find me." she coos to her friend, then,heads out.

Christine was a good girl. How she remained as such after everything she'd been through, Nicole simply didn't know. She gets back down stairs and walks over to Cory "Christine's taken care of. So now what, big guy?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:32 am

Cory sighed a bit. "Honestly, after that I think its best to put our clothes back on. It would be rude and inconsiderate to continue after what happened like nothing happened in her own home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Nicole nods "I agree. Pity though. I would have thought Christine would have gotten over her shyness by now." she says as she gets slowly dresses, starting with her shirt.

"I suspect that if we had anoth girl here she wouldn t be nearly as shy." she says, thinking "However, that might make things a bit awkward if we were all undressed. Awkward, or interesting. One of the two." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:22 pm

"Probably. But it probably really depend on the girl too." Cory got himself dressed too which didn't take too long. With the time it was, he'd probably retire early but he wasn't entirely sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Nicole thinks for a bit, but doesn't slip into her leggings just yet "Well, there was this Hunter girl named Joyce that Christine was good friends with and Joyce seemed like a real spitfire, so I think she would fit right in, so to speak." she says.

She wasn't too sure what she was gonna do for the rest of the night. She had too much sexual tension built up to sleep. So, she would probably end up watching some movies or something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:29 am

May be true, but it wasn't likely they were showing up anytime soon since the Hunter life could be busy. "So what are you going to do now?" He might not be able to sleep either, but he would try. Worse came to worse just another cold shower.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Nicole shrugs "Not sure. I'm too wound up to get any sleep." she says, leaving the part about her being hot, bothered and ready to go, out.

"I might just watch a movie or two and help to get sleepy, but I'm not sure that'll work." she points out. If all else failed, she could try relieving her tension herself, though she never was big on such acts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:27 am

Cory nodded a bit, he could understand after what happened. He didn't want to stop but as mentioned it wasn't the right time with what happened with Christine. "I got you. I'm just going to go to my room for now and try to relax."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am

Nicole nods to Cory before she sits back down and flicks the tv on. It was some kind of a slasher movie, which actually might work out, as far as getting rid of her frustrations.

She finally slips her leggings back on and was thinking about getting a snack, then checking up on Christine. Nicole wondered if she was still face down on her bed or if she even got dressed yet. Oh well, she was sure to fine out soon enough.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next