The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Torin thought about it, then shrugged. "Sure, I'm game. I could always go for getting out for a bit. You three?"

"I'm kinda shy with singing, but sure."
Kyco admitted. Cory and Sonic were also fine with it.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm

This made Christine pretty happy. She knew the Perfect place to go singing and since it would Just them in the booth, Kyco shouldn't have anything to be embarrassed about.

She gets a jacket on "Come on! This is gonna be great!" she says, getting excited. She hoped they ran into Nicole before they left, she would be the life of the party, once she got a few drinks in her.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Sonic couldn't even Remember the last time he drunk something, only it was bad so he gave the stuff up. Let the kids have their fun on that one but he was retired from it.

Torin wasn't too cold, and everyone else was fine so that made things a bit easier on that front. "So do you know where we'll be going?" Cory asked.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:20 pm

"I was wondering that myself." Nicole says as she comes walking up to the group.

This gets a smile from Christine "Yup! there's a karaoke bar not too far from here." she says.

Christine was hoping Nicole would find them before they left. The girl could Not handle her liquor, so this would be a hoot.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:36 pm

"This should be really fun, even though I never bothered to step foot in this sort of thing." Torin hadn't bothered, but there was more reason to give it an try if his friends wanted to.

"It can definitely be a lot of fun with friends." Cory said. "Though, last time was when I was offworld."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Christine made it a point to go here at lease once a month "This is a good little place where no one will bother us." she says "I'll take care of the booth and drinks, so order what you want." she says.

The young Mystic woman had a feeling that most will order nonalcoholic drinks.Though, she didn't know how alcohol would effect Heartless, but if they could have kids, then they should be able to get drunk!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Cory was no fun drunk, he was one of those 'depressed drunks' due to all the surpressed things he had seen and gone through. So, he tended to stay away from it all. He didn't know how Torin and the others were, assuming any drank at all.

"Oh, that's good. I was worried about singing in front of other people at first." Kyco was relieved about that.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Christine chuckles "Nope! this isn't like the ones in America, where you have to sing on a stage in front of a crowd. It's just a cozy booth for friends." she says.

Christine knew what kind of drunk she was, when she got drunk, she was a horny drunk, which was why she rarely drank, not that Earth booze could get her more then tipsy. Nicole was a funny drunk a that's what she was counting on.

The Keyblader usually stayed away from alcohol and was only a social drinker, but damn if she couldn't hold her liquor, which she couldn't.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Cory was looking forward to it, even though it normally wasn't his thing if his friends were into it, he didn't see why not. The main thing was having fun and enjoying things for the moment because you never knew when your number may be up.

May have sounded depressing but to him it wasn't. He had been through a lot and nearly died multiple times to allow him to better just apperciate living in the moment.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 pm

If anyone could appreciate living in the moment, it was Nicole, who Had died before. She didn't look forward to it again, but at least she knew what to expect the second time around.

She gets a Hetap and Christine gets a beer. Nicole was first to sing and she was pretty good. Singing a jpop song from none other than Athena Asamiya.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Nicole was pretty good, she had some definite natural talent to it. Cory decided to break the ice on his end for the guys whenever Nicole was finished unless someone else really wanted to. He, actually, had an surprisingly good male voice, it just wasn't 'trained' as it were.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:50 pm

After Cory, Christine jumped up. She was singing Wheel's in the Sky by Journey and while she was a great singer, she was intentionally singing off key, making fun of the song.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Next was Sonic, who honestly was just..bad but hey at the moment who cared. It didn't hurt at least a few of the people were buzzed, or would be soon. After that was Torin, he wasn't horrible, nor was he super good; just kinda sorta in the middle.

Kyco had an really good singing voice, she just needed some practice and repetition much like Cory.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 pm

While going through the drink list, she spots something from Elysium. It was labeled safe for everyone. So she ordered it. What the hell, right?

She holds up the bottle "Okay, everyone, this comes from Elysium, so you know it's gonna be good, right?" she says "So let's all have a glass of it and see for ourselves."

Nicole eyes it "I'm not too sure about that. I heard that some foods and drinks from Elysium are dangerous to anyone who's not a mystic." she points out.

Christine turns the to Nicole "There's a label on it that says it's safe for everyone." she states "Come on, everyone! This is the stuff that my people make. Are ya a little bit curious?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:15 pm

"I guess I'll try it." Cory wasn't going to get drunk, drunk but he could at least taste it. Torin wasn't too sure, but he could give it a shot.

Sonic chuckled. "I'll pass. I mean I can taste some, but getting drunk isn't good for anyone. I get really hyper and can't still. So basically annoying."

"Um..I'm good, b-but maybe I can try a little.." Kyco mumbled.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Nicole shakes her head "Sorry, Christine, but I'm with Sonic on this one. I tink I'll pass as well." she says.

It was understandable, but Christine Knew Nicole would get curious and try some, if nothing but a little bit and as far as Christine was concerned, that's all it would need for Nicole to get drunk.

Christine pours everyone a glass "Bottoms up!" she says, raising her glass, before downing the glass on one gulp.

Right off the bat, she knew that was a Bad idea! As the liquor burned like tequila if you drank it too fast, but on the plus side. It was pretty tasty and there was no alcohol aftertaste.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Cory knew better to drink it All at once, but he had to admit it tasted good. Torin took some of it, but he didn't want to over do it, and the same was with the case of Kyco, who had never drunk in her life and after hearing the stories, she had no desire to find out.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:48 am

Christine was starting to think the bottle was nonalcoholic, since there was no hint of the stuff and drank some more of it and seemed fine "top ya all off?" she asks "I don't think there's any actual alcohol in this." she says.

The best way to see if this stuff was potent, was to get Nicole to drink some, but she politely refused, so Christine would have to think of another way. After all, Nicole was gonna the life of the party.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:06 am

Kyco still wasn't entirely sure, so she stayed really drinking more of the stuff for now. Torin and Cory decided to drink some simply because it tasted good, but neither really went overboard. Though being what he was, it took a lot more to get Cory drunk with the quirky internal biology he had going on, same with Kyco.

"So does this stuff even have an name? It said 'safe for everyone' but that's all I caught." Cory had never been to the Mystic world and he wasn't sure if he'd go or not one day.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Christine looks the bottle over "It's called 'Morning Dew'...sounds familiar." she mumbles the last part "Oh! Well damn..." she looks to the group "It seems this is nonalcoholic. No wonder there wasn't and fuss when I ordered it."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 pm

"Right. Gotta remember only Cory looks past his teens here, and most people can't tell how old Sonic is or isn't. "
Torin also knew drinking in Japan was a bit different. Though it had to suck for anyone who looked young for extended periods of time.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Christine nods slowly, then looks over to Cory "Hey Cory, could you order us some booz? " she asks.

Nicole almost rolls her eyes "If didn't know any better, Christine, I would swear you were tryin to get us drunk, for whatever reason." she points out.

Christine gets an innocent look on her face "Who, Me?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Cory thought about it a bit longer before deciding. "All right, this time I will. Don't make me regret it." He wasn't sure what they wanted, so he'd just order a few things for the odds and ends.

Sonic wasn't too sure about this, but they had gone through so much so a bit of drinking wasn't going to hurt a bunch of teenagers. Though it did make him further comit to remaining sober, someone had to be if many of the people got drunk after all.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Nicole couldn't believe that Cory agreed to getting Christine booz. Out of the entire group, he and Camlo were the ones who were the most reasonable, aside from Shadow and Harlan. Still, at least Kyco had some sense and wasn't going to drink.

Christine starts looking through the list of drinks and she finds one from Outworld. It was said to be a Strong one *Perfect!* she thinks as she points to it "This is the one I would like." she says with a sweet smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Cory was feeling abnormally adventurous today, or maybe he was just having a moment he wasn't entirely sure. Christine kinda owed him one for something like this, since it wasn't something he normally would do.

"And you guys?" He asked.

"Eh. I was gonna go for it, but I changed my mind." Torin said; Kyco and Sonic hadn't really changed their minds.

"Suit yourselves." Looks like only he and Christine were going to be drinking.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next