The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by namey on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Nicole wasn't opposed to that idea "That sounds like a good idea to me. But i the end, it's up to Christine." she points out.

Christine nods "I don't have any problems with it." she says "Why don't you all talk about this amongst yourselves and let me know what you come up with?" she suggests.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:57 am

Camlo wasn't honestly too sure herself of what they could do as a group, so she had to think for a bit of she wanted to do that others might be all right with. "Personally, I was thinking we could go up Japan's nature trail during the day. Just to get away from the city for a bit and could be relaxing."

Kyco, Torin or Sonic Really didn't have any ideas at that given moment since none of them expected to choose anything, so they were fine with it if the others were.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Christine thinks for a bit, ten brightens up "Are you, suggesting a test of courage?" she asks "Oh, I haven't been on one of those since middle school!" she says, getting excited.

Nicole quarks an eye brow "A test of what, now?" she asks.

Christine looks over to her "A test of courage is an old Japanese tradition where we go walking through a graveyard, looking for ghosts an the first group to freak out looses and the one remaining, wins." she explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 am

Camlo shook her head. "I was actually suggesting more along a nature trek or camping but that's fine too if you want it."

"Um..Sure." Kyco Really didn't like ghost and such, so she knew she wouldn't like it but she kept quite because she didn't want to ruin anyone's fun. How was it that someone at a young age face monsters, Heartless and all matter of things but be weary of ghost was an unknown.

Cory shrugged. "I'm fine with it." Ghost and undead didn't scare him at all, though the former were more annoying to deal with they were usually harmless anyway unless demonic.

"It could be fun." Sonic said, it had been a bit since his dare devil days after he mellowed out so much.

"Up to you guys. I'm game for whatever." Torin was of the same mind as Cory.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Nicole had no problem with this either. Having died already, she didn't fear ghosts, demons, or monsters "I'm game. Where are we goin to do this?" she asks.

Christine thinks for a bit "Not sure. It'll have to be a night where we're all off work." she points out. Since She made her own hours, that would be easy for her. It was Camlo and Kyco who would need the nights off.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:20 am

Kyco thinks a bit. "Um..I guess I could see about tomorrow night, we shouldn't really be too busy about that time." At least it should be that way if current things held.

"I'll do the same. I have a close relationship with my clients and they don't trust many other people but I should be able to work something out." Camlo wasn't just going to leave them high and dry though.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Christine nods "Awesome! I'll go looking for some places for us to go explore after dinner." she says she was feeling pretty excited about this and with any 'luck', they would see a ghost!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Camlo looked at the clock, she didn't want to but it was about time for her to be leaving for the night. "I hate to do this, but I need to get going for now. I'll see all of you later."

"I guess I should be too." Kyco knew her waistress uniform wasn't going anywhere. "Oh! And um, if you all get too hungry you can eat some of my slices too if you need too."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top