The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:19 pm

"I really don't much about them, but if it works and its closer its fine by me. I could of sworn they were in the states somewhere though." Cory didn't keep an eye on those types of things, but he probably should.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Nicole shrugs "From what I hear, they have locations in both America and Japan." she says "I think their headquarters are located in America, though. There's also rumors that Naomi Sylibus is going to start a join project with Calvine Mort, but that's just a rumor." she says off handedly. Though her main focus was the Keyblades, she still kept up on business matters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Cory was thinking for a moment. "I was thinking, it might not be an bad idea to take the long way to Ultra Tech after all. I have portals, on top of that we're trying to kill time as is with Christine doing her own thing so it kills two birds with one stone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Nicole nods. She had forgotten that Cory had portals. That would make getting to and from much easier, at least until the governments learn how to track them.

"Okay. Let's get going. Paragon Inc's main building is in New York and Ultra-Tech, well, isn't." she says. Nicole Knew where Ultra-Tech was located, but she really didn't want to go there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Cory nodded and formed a portal so Nicole could go through first before he did, or it would close on him. Once it was done, both were gone.

(Nicole and Cory are out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:18 am

Christine had finished what it was she was doing and wanders upstairs to see how the others were doing and to see if everyone was awake. She knew that Kyco, Camlo, and Torin had to be at work soon, but she didn't know when, exactly, so until ten, she wanted to catch up with her old friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Torin was watching T.V. along with Sonic and Camlo when he noticed Christine come walking back into the place. "Hey Christine welcome back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Christine looks over to the others "Oh, thank you." she says "Just wondering, will you all be staying the night again, or will you all be heading off when you go to work?" she asks. She needed to know how much to make for dinner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Torin thought about it. "Me and Sonic don't have work or anything today, Camlo has an overnight with her caretaker thing and Kyco has a late shift."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Christine nods "Okay. So it'll just be the five of us tonight." she says "Is there anything you guys woul like for dinner?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 pm

"Wouldn't it seven with Cory and Nicole?" Sonic said more to himself.

"We''ll, technically but they might miss dinner." Torin shrugged. "And honestly, I can't think about what to eat for dinner. What about you guys?"

"I think even I'm a bit burned out from chili dogs. So pizza? Its not that expensive if everyone chips in, unless you feel like making it from scratch." Sonic suggested.

"Um, yeah I'm kinda in the mood for pizza too." Kyco spoke up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Christine nods slowly *Torin, Myself, Sonic, Cory< and Nicole...Camlo and Kyco will be at work late...so who am I missing?* she thinks.

"Pizza it is, than. As for making it, I consider myself a decent cook, but I'm not That good." she chuckles "When it gets about time for dinner, I'll order us some pizza. Does everyone know what they want?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:56 am

(Slight mistake on my part so ignore that after thinking about it)

"Kinda cliche and boring, but I'd say pepporoni and not make it too crazy since not sure what everyone wants and it gets expensive." Torin says. "What about you guys?"

Luckily for Torin, the others seemed fine with it, though Sonic piped in. "It won't be too bad if we all pitch in a little bit. Tokyo have a Round Table?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Christine thinks for a bit "I don't think so. It Does have a Rocco's New York Style Pizza." she says "We can all go there and eat out for dinner." she suggests. Though, it would be too bad that Kyco and Camlo would miss out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 am

Sonic had thought about it further before deciding why not, he hadn't had it but wasn't that reason to try? "I haven't had that but life is always about trying new things, so I'm game."

Cory and Nicole came back after their side trip for the eye thing via portal. He didn't really feel much different, if anything though it felt strange to him to see out of that eye once again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:48 am

Christine nods "Okay. Once everyone gets here, I'll let tem know and we can agree on a time to head out for dinner." she says "Sound good to everyone?" she asks with a smile.

Nicole looks over to Cory "Stop scratching it. You're gonna cause it to fall out." she says. The eye was tied to Cory's optic nerve cluster and would work both inside his head and outside, so he needed to remember to turn it off, or it would keep ending signals, as well as to stay away from strong power sources, as it would cause the eye to start messing up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 am

(Not sure if it looks like an actual eye, or some cybenetic visible thing)

Torin and the others were fine with that but they heard a door knock before too long. It didn't take a rocket scientist to guess who it probably was.

"Sorry. Still odd to me." Cory left it alone for now, he guessed he'd get used to eventually. He knocked on Christine's apartment building door and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:41 pm

((The cybernetic eye looks like his other one.))

Without needing to using her incredible hearing, Christine could tell that it was Cory and Nicole. She opens the door with a friendly smile "Welcome back, you two." she says "How was your walk?" she asks. She, of course, noticed that Cory had a little something extra, but it was only polite not to say anything about it. At least, not to point it out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Cory was grateful for it, he didn't bring attention to it himself. "It went pretty good. We just sorta wandered a bit after before coming back." It went pretty good was of course referring also the whole eye repair or replacement surgeory.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Nicole had also contacted some people to see about getting Cory an eye that could change when he did. Because at the moment, is cybernetic one would have to be removed when he changes forms.

Christine leads them into the parlor "It's been decided that when dinner time comes rolling around, we'll all be heading out for pizza." tells the other two.

Nicole nods "I don't have a problem with that." she says. In truth, she probably wouldn't really eat too much. She and Torin were the Only Humans in he group and didn't have the metabolism the others had.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Cory shook his head. "Me neither. Actually, I was kinda in the mood for something quick and easy myself." While Kyco was curious about the eye, she thought it probably rude to ask about it so, she didn't in this case. "Who all has to work tonight?"

"It's just me and Camlo, unfourtnately. Tomorrow we should be fine though." At least, to Kyco hopefully it depended on what all they had to do, all six of them might be busy with something for all he knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Christine nods "We'll be sure to save you both some slices." she says with a smile. If nothing, she knew that Torin and Kyco would be staying.

She was also pretty sure that Nicole and Cory would also be staying. She didn't mind the company. With an entire team of super heroes living under her shop, she sure was lonely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

That was why Cory planned on staying as long as he could to keep them company. He didn't know when Nicole was going to leave exactly but he didn't want them to go alone, and he didn't doubt the others would either.

Camlo came into the room after whatever, noting Nicole and Cory. "Welcome back you two." She didn't comment on the eye thing, not wanting to be rude.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Nicole was planning on staying until Christine was happy and was able to handle being on her own. However long that would take. She was Trying to get a hold of Joyce, at the two seemed to hit it off ,but she had no luck.

The Keyblade master nods to Camlo "Good to be back. We were just talking about dinner, but you probably already know that." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:43 am

Camlo nodded. "I did. Its unfourtnate I won't be around with Kyco but I was thinking later on, assuming we're all able to, we do something as a group for fun for old times sake. Not entirely sure what though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next