The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Abnormal, Normal Life (M) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Abnormal, Normal Life (M)

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Christine bushes at the compliment "Oh, well thank you. Though, I really didn't do much aside from steam he rice." she says.

Nicole nods to Cory "I'm sure Camlo can back e up on this, but when you're on your own and not sure when your next decent meal is going to be, most of the time 'Good Enough' is just fine.. she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Cory found Christine blushing kinda cute, but compliments were compliments and he meant them.

"Quite." Camlo agreed. "Though, my cooking skills aren't as poor as they used to be simply because of simple necessity. But if it works, it works."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Nicole nods "Exactly. If it works, it works." she says, then looks over to the others "And speaking of, do any of you guys have any jobs or anything?" she asks. She had money, so she didn't need to work and Christine, of course, ran the shop below them. It would be interesting to know what the others have been doing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Cory shook his head. "I'm not working, for now. I just have a lot of money and other stuff saved for when I was traveling around."

"I just work as a waitress." Kyco said.

"I'm actually going back to school and just working part time at a hardware store. No idea what I'm going to do though." Torin said honestly.

"At the moment I have two jobs. I work as a libarian at times but the other half I help elderly people around their home to help get them around." Camlo explained.

"I don't have one particular job. I just take different kinds as I travel around. Kinda a free spirit." Sonic added.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Christine perks up ""Oh, um, I run the shop below, though, you guys probably already knew that." says, sticking her tongue out.

Nicole clears her throat ""Well, I suppose you all also know that I don't need to work, as I have quite the substantial trust fund that I can get into any time I wish." she says, not Wanting to sound like a spoiled rich girl, but it kinda came out like that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 11:36 pm

"No shame in that. I wish sometimes I had that kinda money but I'm not hurting so not complaining." Torin did wonder a bit of what being rich would be like, but he couldn't really relate; he had always been low to mid middle class. "But if you could do anything, what would it be?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Nicole thinks fo a bit "I...don't know." she mumbles "I think I would like to be the Master of the Keyblade. That way I could stop all threats and no on would have to get hurt." she mumbles "What about you guys?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Sonic, Kyco and Torin had no clue what so ever, which just left Cory and Camlo.

"I don't know. I don't really have a dream job, as long as I can take care of me and mine and I don't hate it, I'm fine." Cory said after some thought.

"Maybe an teacher, I haven't decided." Camlo turned to Nicole. "Just remember, you don't have to take the burden of the whole world on your shoulders. That's what your friends are for."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Christine looks over to Camlo "Cam, you can do anything you set your mind to. If you want to be a teacher, than I say go for it!" she says wit an encouraging smile ,before turning her gaze to Cory "As for a job, you can keep working here if you want." she offers "As for my dream job, I already have it."

Nicole didn't say anything to Torin's words. She knew this would, eventually, come down to her. She was, after all, the most experienced Keyblade wielder of the three and she was the only living Keyblade Master around. Plus, all the others wanted to live normal lives and she had no right to ake that away from them. So in the end, it would come down to just her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Torin Hadn't said anything though, that was all Camlo with the pep talk.

"Thank you." Camlo said sincerely. "Its just a matter of budgeting and timing with all these types of things but I'll get through it."

Cory didn't have to think too much about it, he could also Christine around the place too. "If you're offering, I'll take it. Besides, working with a friend is a lot better then strangers. Much better company too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Christine giggles slightly "Of course I'm offering you a job, silly. Now everyone eat up.I still need to think how we're going to handle the bath situation." she says.

Nicole quarks an eyebrow "How about we hit a public bath house?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 pm

No one thankfully had any real objections to that, and having one shower with all these people would be a pain for everyone involved anyway. Kyco didn't like public baths normally but she was a bit more comfortable with people she actually knew then strangers of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:54 pm

Christine wasn't too thrilled with the idea, since she was still a bit shy when it came to her body and the public. Growing up in Japan, one would think she would be a bit more use to it, but that wasn't the case "O-okay. You guys go on ahead. I'll clean up here and get the beds ready for when you all get back." she offers.

Nicole had to give it to Christine.As far as excuses went, that was a pretty good one. Though, he Was a bit surprised that she would pass up the chance to see more of Kyco's 'Smoking Hot Bod', but than again, maybe this was for the best.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:19 pm

"I already took a shower on the way here so I'm just going to hang back a bit and read a book or something." Cory did wonder why Christine was shy. She was a knock out in his opinion, then again Kyco was so it didn't really matter what you looked like. He might go to bed early, it depended on his mood.

"Anyone else staying?" Torin asked but Sonic, Camlo and Kyco decision remained the same; they would be going.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:47 am

Nicole was sligtly disappointed that Cory wouldn't be joining them, but oh well. Nothing to be doe about it. She gathered her things and waits for everyone. Once off, Christine breaths a sigh as she gathers up the dishes and puts everything away. She was silent as she worked.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Cory was going to do something but Christine gave him some pause as she seemed quite. "Are you okay Christine?" He asked a bit concerned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Christine snapped out of autopilot "Huh? O-oh. Um, yeah. I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind at the moment." she says with a slight nervous chuckle as she gets back to cleaning. She still needed to get everyone's rooms ready, which no one had gone over the sleeping arrangements with her just yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Cory wasn't entirely sure but he didn't press the issue. "If you need anything let me know. You sure you don''t need my help with anything while everyone is out? I could clean up the kitchen while you get to the rooms." He offered his friend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Christine seems a bit surprised by Cory's offer "Oh! Yeah, that would be very helpful." she says "Thank you for the offer." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Cory smiled back. "No problem. I'll handle this while you get the other stuff handled. If they're still not back by then, which I doubt we'll just take it easy until then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:31 pm

The main reason Christine was keeping herself busy, was to keep from thinking abut why None of her friends, other than Cory and Nicole had come to visit her until Just now and all at once. She wasn't the paranoid type, well actually, she was, but it seemed like either Cory or Nicole had called them and told them that she was feeing lonely. Which made her a little upset that they didn't come to her on their own, wich was why she was keeping busy as to not think about it. Because she didn't want to be upset at her friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:38 pm

While Christine went off to do whatever, Cory got to work of cleaning the kitchen in silence. Doing stuff like this kept his mind off certain things and idle thoughts weren't good for him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:13 pm

A few minuets later, Christine comes walking into the kitchen "I'm gonna head out fo a bit. I don't have enough air mattresses for everyone." she says "I'll be back in a bit. If everyone comes back while I'm out, I have some snacks ready. All you need to do is heat them up." she points to the fridge, then starts out to the front door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:39 am

"All right, I'll let them know if they come back while you're out."
Cory did think the group should be back before too long unless they took more their time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm

It wasn't long before Nicole comes walking back in. She felt refreshed. She hoped the others would be along soon. She kinda got finished before the others and headed out, having felt a bit uncomfortable around all those naked people. She just hoped no one suggested they go on a hot springs trip.

Nicole looks around "Cory. Where's Christine? She step out for a bit?" she asks as she moves closer to the Heartless "I it me, or has Christine been acting, odd, around our friends?" she asks in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next