Just a Small Pit Stop

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:19 am

Aron knew that, in fact realistically he was the weakest one here but he had his reasons for staying. He was worried sick though even if not a lot of time had passed due to these things being bad news and just the strong feeling in his gut she had left to check on them.

So he was relieved, happy and irked all at once when Peresphone arrived back safe and sound. "Where did you go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:32 am

Persephone looks over to Aron, after greeting Angel, who had a neurtal look on her face "I went to greet our guest, like a proper servent should and to inquire why he was seemingly following Lady Angel. But alas, he left before I could get there." she says simply.

"And for your sake it's lucky he did." Angel says in an uncharacteristically even tone "What you did just now, Pershone, was wreckless and foolish. Those creatures are dangerous and should not be approched so brazenly." she says, now sounding a bit upset.

"I know that Father gave you great power to protect me, but unless it's to directly do so, you are to avoid those creatures if we ever encounter them again. Am I understood?" she asks in a stern tone.

Persephone bows to Angel "Your will be done milady." she says, submissively "My profound apologies. I got too far ahead of myself and forgot my place. I can assure you it shall not happen again " she says, still avoiding eye contact with Angel.

The young woman in question nods with a smile "Good! Now that we got that settled, let's go out and hit the night life!" Angel says, back to her old, cheerful, self again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:11 am

Aron of course was a bit surprised, if nothing else because he had never seen this side of her before in all his time of knowing her until now.

While the original plan was just him and Peresphone out for the night, he didn't feel comfortable leaving Angel by herself after what just happened. So in that sense it worked out with what Angel said.

"Give me a minute." He briefly went to his room, just to get cleaned up a bit instead of just rolling out. While Aron didn't particularly care too much, there should be some slight standards.

It took only a short time as he said before he was done. Truthfully it hadn't been much but some quality of life things but it did make them look better for going out in the night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Angel suddenly remembers "Oh that's right! You two wanted some 'alone time', didn't you?" she asks with a sly smile "How about I go to the indoor theater in the hotel and you two and have your 'alone time' in the apartment?" she asks with a wink. Persephone seriously doubted Angel knew what she was talking about and was only quoting what she seen on movies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:15 pm

It could be, but it was hard to say with Angel. He was starting to wonder where things began and where it ended as far her understanding of things went.

"With who knows what else is out there, I'd feel a lot better as long as you're inside. I'm fine with it, as long as Peresphone is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Persephone still wasn't meeting Angel's gaze and was, instead, looking downwards "Whatever Lady Angel decides is good enough for me as well." she says, still submissive.

Angel nods "Then I shall return in a few hours." she says as she heads into the bedroom, getting on her cape and heads out, humming a happy tune.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Aron didn't really like seeing Peresphone like that. "Are you all right?" He asked gently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:26 am

Persephone nods "Yes, I'm fine. It's hard to understand the life of a servent. Despite all the leeway Lady Angel has given me lately, I'm still a servent and she's my master. I had, for a moment, forgotten that." she explains.

She shakes her head "But enough about that, what shall we do now that we're alone?" she asks.

Last edited by namey on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:45 am

Aron really didn't like that and he didn't buy it hadn't bothered her at all. It was true Peresphone needed something as what she did was very reckless but he didn't want to have what little progress they had made rolled back with thinking for herself. Worse, thinking she was less then them, not just Angel but even him as well from what she said.

He could kind of understand Angel(even if he didn't agree) she being the ruler and daughter of her creator. But him? Who the hell was he? Not to make light of himself but he wasn't anything special and that comment still made him sad.

It wasn't the time for all these thoughts though, but he'd definitely have to talk to Angel about this later.

"We'll, I hadn't planned on being indoors the whole time this night so that cuts out a lot of things. But when its just us two, there's no titles or anything. As partners, we take care of both our needs and talk about things. All right?" He said gently.

He motioned to have a seat at the edge of the bed. "Have a seat. I know it sounds random but apparently getting your hair combed is very relaxing when done by a person that knows what their doing. We'll just do that and talk, what you want to do after will be up to you. This is your night to get pampered for once. You work hard for everyone else, its only fair someone treats you for once."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:31 am

Persephone nods slightly "While it's true that it can be relaxing, I was thinking, Lady Angel ever said we Had to stay here. In fact, she was ready to head out to the town. I feel we should also head out for the evening and see where the night takes us." she suggests "Of course we would need to inform Lady Angel first, so she doesn't worry."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

That was true, it did beat staying indoors on a first day to figure out things to do. Not that was anything really wrong with that but still. "Point. Let's go find her then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 pm

It wasn't hard to find Angel, as she was right where she said she would be. Im the hotels movie theater with a big bag full of candy and two sodas. One in each hand.

Persephone talks to Angel, asking if werw alright if they went out for their date. Angel said she didn't mind and to be safe and 'Not to do anything she wouldn't do.' and gives an exaggerated wink to the demonic maid.

Persephone cautions Angel about eatting all that candy at omce, then takes her leave and rejoins Aron "Alright, we're fee to go where ever we wish." she says "So where do we wish to go?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Aron had a few ideas but he was going to have see ultimately where they would end up going. "That's the thing. I'm not sure what you be interested in right now and I don't know this place too well so its going to be a learning experience for us both. I saw a flyer just down the stairs, we could grab that on our way out and go from there once we're out and about."

"I'm not crazy about clubs to get that out the way. What about you?" Peresphone always struck him as a bit like himself in that regard. Rather be around people she liked spending time with away from all the loud noises and fanfare, but he could be wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Persephone shrugs "Usually, after I'm finished with my duties, I sit in the study and read for a few hours, then wash up and go to bed." she says. Which implied that she liked to read. But then, she's never really had much else to do in Castlevania either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:42 pm

It seemed they were of the same mind then, in that area anyway. When he did get the map before heading out he decided to check on the location on his phone as well. A date didn't Have to be a dinner and a movie or the typical cliche stuff, it just had to be a setting where the two parties could enjoy each others company.

As it was, the two ended up in a absolutely massive book store. There weren't a lot of people there, but there seemed to be different areas where one could sit and read. "You know, actually come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been in the Castlevania library. It's probably bigger if its like everything else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:07 am

Persephone nods "Oh yes. It's usually three floors consisting of almost ten rooms each floor that range in size to about as big as this place to as big as the grand ballroom." she says "If there's a book you're looking for, there's a very good chance you'll find it there, whatever the subject may be." she says.

"In fact, I would always catch Mally wasting time in the Library then doing her chores." she says, refering to her youngest sister who was struck down by Hunters.

"Now I catch Lady Angel in there hiding amongst the books, instead of studying." she says with a warm smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:08 am

There had been something on Aron's mind a bit, but it was more idle musings that the last part had reminded him of. "Its probably just be me but the way you talk about Angel sometimes almost kind of reminds me of a mother towards their daughter. We'll, most of the time." He knew at least the two were pretty much family regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 am

Persephone hesitates for a bit "It's, actually a bit more complicated then that and it's difficult to explain in a place as, public as this one." she says in a hushed tone "But needless to say, you're correct. I Do have strong feelings for Lady Angel." she admits, her cheeks blushing a light pink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:48 pm

So that explained everything.

There was some mixed emotions about the whole thing, but he needed to talk to her about it before he decided anything else. "All right, we definitely need to talk then some place private."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Persephone nods "I have a feeling I know what you may be thinking, but before I comment on it, I'll hear what you have to say." she says in an even tone.

She gets up, smoothes her skirt out, and heads to the door "If it's talking you wish to do, let us talk then." she points to the top of a building "Up there, if you please." she says.

She starts out, not waiting for Aron, knowing that he could catch up no problem. Hell, with his wings, he could probably beat her to the top of the building if he wanted to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:18 am

It wasn't too long before he got there so they had somewhere to talk alone. "So before I say anything else, just to confirm when you say strong feelings, you mean romantic towards Angel right?" His tone wasn't accusary or judging. Honestly he was just confused. If that was the case and he didn't mis read things, why did she agree if Angel was the person she truly wished to be with?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:18 pm

Persephone lets out a small cluckle, shaking,her head slightly "I didn't think you were the type to care if I had strong feelings for anyone else, romantic or Otherwise, so long as I didn't act upon them and stayed faithful to you." she says.

"As you wish. I shall explain and justify my feeling for Lady Angel to give you some peace of mind." she says, giving him a stern look.

"In my home of Castlevania, there is evil everywhere. Evil and hatred for the outside world. Within Lady Angel, there is nothing but an unwavering kindness, and love, and fascination for tge outside world." she explains.

"My love for Lady Angel isn't anything as... One sided, as romantic love. What I love, is her purity. The innocent light of her soul. It shines like a beacon for those of us who live in darkness. To Lady Angel, we are, all of us, so much better then we truely are and I will not allow anyone to ruin that for her." she finishes.

"Now that I have answered your question, it is time you explained yourself to me about the thoughts you were thinking." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 am

Aron waited for her to finish before adding in his own.

"I just wanted to clarify things and you said you were more comfortable in private about this. If its to work, we both have to be honest and open with each other, myself included. Uiltimately I want you to be happy Peresphone. And Peresphone? You're a lot better person then you think you are, don't sell yourself short. I believe in you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Persephone nods slightly "I appreciate your kind words, but I never thought little of myself to begin with." she says.

"I am a servant and I know my place, I know my job, and I know what's expected me." she states.

She places one hand on her hip, a sigh of frustration for some women "You have yet to answer my question, now that I had answered yours." she points out "What, exactly, did you think my feeling for Lady Angel were?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:26 am

Aron turned to her. "I thought you might have romantic feelings towards Angel without realizing it yourself. Hence why I wanted to talk and I didn't want to just assume with what you meant."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next