Just a Small Pit Stop

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop - Page 5 Empty Re: Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 am

The young Ralphim was grateful for Angel being the leader of the castle right now. Though he thought the 'blood thirty monsters' that just want to savage humanity was just in his opinion not entirely true. There was some that did, some that were indifferent and others just making the best of it they can.

A power hungry leader like Olrox could of led castle and most of who resided in them into ruin being a war monger. Humans had come quite some ways from the swords and stones, and in addition the Mystics wouldn't sit idly by either. It would be bloody and pointless.

With Angel, they had the potential to become something more. Castlevania and its people could grow beyond the original foundation set forth.

With the wrong leadership, they might just be written off in the history books just as savages in some strange castle long after they were gone. He was starting to understand why Peresphone took such a shine to Angel friendship aside, she represented what they could all be one day.

Aron was a bit skeptical. "I've heard of strange things but kind of skeptical of some wish granting items. Even if true, there probably is some catch."

He didn't have much of anything he wanted, for himself anyway. If anything he would of used the wish for someone else, like Peresphone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 am

Ross shrugs "That's what I intend to find out. Assuming I can reach the top of this floating palace and that's assuming I can even find it." he says with a chuckle.

Angel's eyes were alight with fascination and Persephone seen this. She knew all too well what that look meant. It meant Angel wanted to find these wish granting orbs and see how and if they Actually granted wishes.

She normally would have said something, but after the incident eariler, she didn't want to chance upsetting Angel anymore.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm

"I don't have any interest in it, but good luck if that's what you decide to do." Aron was weary of such things to begin with, and just knew there was likely some catch or bad news to it, even if true.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Persephone couldn't believe that was all Aron had to say on the subject. She thought he would have recognize the look of excitement on Angels face and in her eyes.

Speaking of whom, Angel jumps to her feet, hand shooting in the air "I want go and help you look for this place as well!" she says, louder then most general conversations.

Ross laughs "I figured you might. But let me do some more research about this place before we go rushing off on a wild goose chase." he reasons.

The demonic maid places a hand on Angel's arm "I quite agree, Lady Angel. Until we know more, it's best not to get overly excited about someplace that may not even exist." she says.

Angel plop back in her seat in a huff (her ample, braless bosom bouncing nicely) "Aww!" she groans.

Ross looks at his watch "Well, it's getting late. I had best let you kids get back to what you were doing." he winks at Angel "It was nice meeting you all." he excuses himself, pays the bill and heads out.

Angel watches him leave "I like him. He's got good stories." she says. That wasn't quite good enough for Persephone, however. Angel has never shown good intuition when it came to people.

Ross heads to his room and locks the door latch and deadbolt "That was too damn close. You didn't tell me that kid with the wings would be there. It's lucky he didn't recognize me." he says to the old man sitting on the couch.

Lost looks over to Ross "Ross, my boy, you know it was a risk we had to take. If the Hunters are after Angel, it's up to us to protect both of them. Because if Dave finds out his daughter might be in trouble, he'll do what it takes to keep her safe. Even destroy the Hunters completely." he explains, again.

Ross nods slowly "I know, I know. I just don't like exposing myself to the general public like this. They don't know,Was ever alive and as far as the authorities are concerned, Ross Sylibus is dead. I'd rather them keep thinking that." he grumbles.

Lost nods "Of course. But this is the only way. The mystical way of keeping an eye on them didn't work, so now we need the practical and high-tech ways." he nods to the laptop on the desk "Are the bugs in place?" the old man asks.

Ross nods "Yeah. Unless they really look for them, it's unlikely they'll find them." he grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Aron was trying to think of a way to warn Angel to be cautious but not over do it before deciding on one way. "It's all right to make new friends Angel, just be careful." The one thing he could never figure out about Angel is why, in particular she at times acted about her age or younger. There was no clear sign when it would switch but the latest example is what happened earlier, with Peresphone.

But in the end Angel was just Angel he wouldn't have it any other way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Angel folds her arms "Fine." she says in a grumpy tone. Though chances were she wasn't grumpy at all.

Persephone looks over to Aron "Given what's happened, I believe we shouls conclude our first date. But we can always look forward to the next one." she says with a little smile.

Angel was bored now and if it was one thing Persephone knew, a bored Angel, was an unpredictable Angel who tended to get into trouble.

But with both her and Aron there, she was confident they could keep her from acting up. Still, with her here, Persephone had to wonder about how things were back at her home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 am

Aron had to agree, he was kind of disapointed but that's how things went some time and he did enjoy the time they were able to spend together. "That's fine. There's always next time like you said."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:24 am

Since Aron and Persephone were clearly the ones in charge at the moment, Angel looks over at them, arms still folded "So, what do we plan on doing now?" she asks.

Persephone shakes hee head "I'm sorry, Lady Angel, but I have little idea on what we should do now. I Do, however, strongly suggest we stay indoors for the remainder of the evening." she points out.

Angel thinks for a bit "Let's all go swimming!" she says, once more back to her cheery self.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:57 am

The only thing he disliked about swimming is that it was a pain with his wings at times. That aside he didn't mind, he'd get to see Peresphone in a swimming suit if nothing else. "Sure. We could give it a try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Persephone sighs "Lady Angel, have you forgotten what happens if you get submerged in water?" she asks "It starts to burn you." she reminds the young half vampire.

Angel blinks "Oh. That's right. Never mind then..." she says, sounding disappointed.

Persephone didn't like making Angel upset and motions for her to follow "Come on. Let's go back to the room and check your cape to see if you brought your water relic." she suggests.

Angel Instantly brightens up "Okay! I'm fairly certain I brought it, remembering how it was Last time I was out and about." she says, cheerfully.

Persephone looks over to Aron "Because she's still young, too much water will harm Lady Angel, as you may recall. So we made her a special relic that stops water's harmful effects on her as long as she wears it." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:07 am

"..Right. I keep forgetting water can be harmful to her since she can take showers."
He didn't know if it was something universal to most vampire races or not. The only vampire race he knew by name were the Nosferartu; and they didn't get burned as much as it weakened them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Persephone nods "Warm water isn't so bad as cold water is. She can stay in warmer waters much longer then colder ones." she explains.

Angel brightens up "They have hot tubs here we can get cozy in." she points out.

Persephone seirously doubted that Angel knew what the word 'cozy' really meant or what it implied when in context with a hot tube. She knew, she knew that Aron knew, but she doubted Angel really knew.

It didn't take long to get to their room and find Angel's water relic. Which looked like a very fancy, Very expensive, ivory fishing hook on a gold and silver chain. Angel slips it over her head "There. All set. Now let's go swimming!" she says with a one track mind.

Persephone places a hand on her shoulder, which stops Angel "Lady Angel, you need your swimsuit and it's in the RV." she points out. Angel's swimsuit was a modest white and black two piece. Persephone, for her part, didn't Have a swimsuit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:32 pm

"I don't think you have anything to wear." He said to Peresphone. "We could grab something for you, unless you want to sit out." Which was something he might do himself depending on how it went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:06 pm

Angel was already out the door and,heading to the elevator. Persephony followed "If Lady Angel wishes me to go swimming with her, then I shall, regardless on if I have a swimsuit on or not." she says.

Angel hits the lobby button and turns to the maid "Of course I want you to go swimming with me. I wouldn't have suggested it otherwise, silly." she says.

Persephone looks over to Aron "That settles it. I guess I'm going swimming. What of you?" she asks "Will you join us as well?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Aron looked at the small bag he had got just in case. It wouldn't hurt he supposed. "Yeah, I'll go. Be out of place for me to just sit elsewhere."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Persephone leads both of them to the swimming pool, then heads off to the main desk while Angel was changing, to reserve the pool for their use only, at least for the next hour.

Once that was taken care of, Persephone heads back and Angel was all changed. She was waiting on Aron and Persephone, before she dove on in.

However, since Persephone didn't Have a swimsuit, she would either have to swim in her underwear or naked. She chose to swin in her underwear, because if she swam naked, Angel would want to do so as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:17 am

Aron opted to go into his swim trunks, which were blue once the chance presented itself. The good news was since he was in water he wouldn't have any annoying 'problems' to worry about. Still, his wings getting wet could be a pain at times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:37 am

It was clear by what Persephone had chosen as her undergarments, that she had planned for a romantic evening with Aron, since her underwear was pretty lacy and see-through in key points. However, the water made them almost completely invisible.

Normally Persephone wouldn't be embarrassed by this if it were just her and Angel, but Aron was now here and despite seeing eachother naked before, it was still embarrassing for the demonic maid.

Thankfully, Angel didn't seem to count Persephone's lack of a swimsuit or her very see-through underwear, as swimming naked and was splashing and having a good ol' time in the pool. And that made it worth it for Persephone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:45 am

Aron was really liking what he was seeing from Peresphone, though he had to admit during all his time knowing her, he had Never seen her embarrassed or flustered. It might of seen strange at a glance, since she hadn't when they seen each other naked but things were different back then with how they were now.

"Have you two been to Paris before?"
He wouldn't be surprised if Peresphone had or not and who knows with Angel. It might be a nice place to visit next.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am

Chances were good that the reason why Persephone was embarrassed now, rather then before, was because Angel was now with them.

Persephone shakes her head "I'm sorry, but no. The closest I've been to France, is in reading the books at the castle library." she says "In truth, this is the longest I've ever been away from Castlevania." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:46 am

That was a bit of a surprise, he always thought the maid had been in the earth for a long enough period to see and learn about most of it with her own eyes. If that was the case, then traveling could maybe help them both broaden their horizons so to speak.

"It might be worth a visit then, I haven't been there myself but heard a lot. Would that be somewhere you'd want to visit Angel?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Angel stops splashing for a bit and wrinkles her nose a bit, making her look even cuter "I don't know. I hears the French don't like Americans too much and I don't like being not liked." she says.

Persephone wades over to Angel "I'm fairly certain that's something you, or any of us, have to worry about." she says "You and I are Romanian and Aron isn't even from this planet." she points out.

Angel blinks in surprise and looks over to Aron "Not from this planet? Are yoy, an Alien?" she asks in a hushed voice. Before he could think of answering, Angel suddenly Whips Persephone's wet bra off "Got your top!" she laughs, carefree once again and drops under the water.

Instinctivly, Persephone covers her now bare breasts, getting an embarrassed look on her face. Clearly she didn't expect Angel to do that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Aron guessed he technically could count as an alien, even a human from another realm or dimension would fit that depending on ones view.

Before he could say anything, Angel did something surprising leaving a embarrassed and awkward Peresphone. It was kind of cute. It was nothing he hadn't seen before but still. He moved closer to Peresphone(moving with wings in the water was a pain)

"You okay?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Angel had been underwater for some time now. Persephone nods "Yes, but be on your guard. She's still on the attack." she says, as if they Couldn't see Angel under the water.

Angel was sitting down on the other end of the pool. Persephone looks over to Aron "You may not know it, but Lady Angel has very little buoyancy and as such, usually sinks like a rock. So we enchanted her water relic to allow her to breath underwater as well as protect her." she explains why Angel was still underwater.

The demonic maid sighs "And as such, whenever she gets in water deeper than the waist, she starts doing this to whomever is with her in the pool. I should have seen it coming." she sighs again.

She knew Angel would come after her again, possibly saving Aron for last or simply because she didn't know how he would react. As Persephone was thinking this, Angel starts to move.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:15 am

That didn't surprise Aron too much, Angel did out there things all the time. This could potentially make things a bit awkward.

"I guess at this point, its better just to let her get it out of her system."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next