Just a Small Pit Stop

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop Empty Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Namey Tue May 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Despite only being a few hundred miles from San Francisco, it took Angel and her party some time to get to Raccoon City, because Angel wanted to stop and see EVERYTHING! But they were now here and as always, Angel want to get out and go exploring!

As usual, however, it was Persephone who talked some common sense into Angel about needing a place to stay first And that they had to be careful in Raccoon city, because those scanner police were everywhere. Chief Irons gladly welcomed them to the RPD and made a big deal about them, so they have free run of the city.

Angel gave Persephone money for their hotel room and the maid headed off to do her thing, while Angel was left in the RV, being bored and if anyone knows Angel, when she's bored, she tends to gets into mischief!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just a Small Pit Stop Empty Re: Just a Small Pit Stop

Post by Namey Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Angel was out and about with Persephone. She didn't seem worried about the Scanners. In fact, it seems like none of them had turned their eye towards the duo just yet.

Angel wanted to find a good place to eat, wander around seeing the sights and visit the tomb of the infamous Cedrick Darkside, because she had heard rumors that Cedrick Darkside wasn't just a normal Human, she was a half Human and Devil! And that was something Angel had not seen before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Angel and Persephone were wandering over to the tomb when some of those Scanner cops stop them. Both Angel and Persephone weren't in their system

"Excuse me ladies. We're conducting a search of the area for any unregistered Inhumans and you two had come up red on our equipment, which means you're not registered with our data base." one cop says.

"Which means you both will have to come with us to the station for classification and registration." says the other one, who was slowly circling around the two ladies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Persephone holds up one hand "One moment, gentlemen." she says, then looks over to Angel, who was watching the whole ordeal with rapped interest "Lady Angel, would you kindly hold your cape open for a bit?" she asks.

Angel blinks in mild surprise "Okay." she says in slight confusion as she holds her cape open. The demonic maid reaches slowly into one of Angel's many pockets in her cape and pulls out a passport looking booklet and hands it to the Scanner cops.

One of them looks it over carefully as Persephone hands him another small passport-like booklet. The cop frowns and hands them back to Persephone "Sorry for the confusion. You ladies have a nice day." he says, slightly grudgingly, then he and his partner start off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Aron had stayed behind a bit and let the two their thing, since he had something or two to take of first. Of course he would worry before too long so after he decided to go meet back up with them instead of waiting for them to come back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 3:21 pm

That seemed to happen a lot to them. They would go somewhere, get stopped, Persephone would ask for Angel's passport and they would go free. Angel didn't completely understand why that was, but, she didn't really question it.

They had Finally gotten to the tomb of the infamous serial killer, Cedrick Darkside! Which was now something of both a tourist trap and a place where cult members congregated to pay tribute to Cedrick.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 20, 2016 5:21 pm

"There you two are." Aron finally found them, but he honestly didn't understand the appeal of this whole place. Then again Angel was into this sort of thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Persephone walks over to him "May I see your wallet, please?" she asks as she pulls out a badge of some kind.

Angel, for her part, wanders over to the tomb. Tilts her head slightly "There's no one in this tomb." she says, sounding a bit disappointed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Aron was confused by this but held out his wall. "Sure. What do you need it for?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Persephone fits the badge and a special form of ID into Aron's wallet "This is the type of badge and clearence that a bodyguard of the rule of Castlevania has when in,the outter world." she says as she shows,him her own badge "It grants all personal bodyguards to Lady Angel full diplomatic immunity." she explains.

Then she nods to the Scanner cops "Which means, as long as you serve Lady Angel, those law enforcement agents will not be able to bother you." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 23, 2016 9:08 am

Aron looked it over, but something was on his mind. "Since when did Castlevania have political ties? I always thought outside of the Hunters and supernatural sphere it wasn't something that even well known." Who had even set it up? Angel's father from what he knew hadn't liked humans and their world too much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 26, 2016 11:21 am

Persephone nods "It was the Roman government that approched us when they found out that Lord Dracula was no longer the ruler of Castlevania. They felt it would be best to make nice with the new ruler of the dreaded castle of evil." she says with a slight bemused expression.

"You see, Castlevania is well known to the Romanian government and they know well enough to leave it be. Even the Hunters of today don't dare attack." she explains.

"So now, Lady Angel is a 'Good Will Ambassador' and with the title, comes the privilege one gets at being an ambassador. To keep her out of trouble they,felt she would cause." she says, finishing up her explanation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Aron nodded slowly. "I guess that makes sense now that part is explained. I've been meaning to ask, what's the name of your people? I know you're a demon along with your sisters but doesn't tell me much since its such a broad catergory."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Persephone shakes her head "Lord Dracula never gave me and my sisters a name for what we are. We were made to be, well, maids. It was only after Lady Angel came to be that I was assigned as her personal her lady-in-waiting and bodyguard." she says "Other then that, we, meaning my sisters and I, aren't really good for much else."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Aron hated when Persephone put herself down like that, but he was unsure how to help undo the indoctrination teaching Lord Dracula had done to them.

"Don't sell yourself short. You're good with people, and pretty diplomatic from what I've seen. You're a good cook and from what I can tell, probably be very good with children too. That's what, two things?"

The good with kids part mainly had to do with Angel and the part of the maid having the patience of a saint when dealing with her. He realized later on, mentally, Angel wasn't really ready for anything serious and it wouldn't be fair to either of them. So he got to try to think of her more as a little sister..physical attraction aside.

She did fulfill the part of caring about them but driving the older sibling up the walls at times. As well as making sure they didn't get into trouble.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Persephone nods slightly "That's an incredibily kind thing to say, but as far as the residentsof Castlevania are concerned, my sisters would only get in the way, should a battle ensue." she says "In fact, I already lost one of my sisters, because she was in the wrong place, at the wrong time and couldn't properly defend herself when the Hunters showed up." she points out.

She looks around and blinks in stunned surprise "Where did Lady Angel wander off to?" she asks, then spots her climbing all over Cedrick Darkside's crypt.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:00 am

"It's more then just.." Aron didn't get to finish before it was noticed Angel was missing. At first he worried but became a bit relieved, then worried again at where she was at and doing.

God damn it Angel, five minutes.

Was this what it was like having a kid? It did feel at times he and Persephone were two parents then bodyguards at times.

"Angel, please don't climb over the crypt. You'll mess up your clothes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:26 am

Persephone quickly interjects "No, no! It's fine. You can keep climbing on the Crypt as long as you want. If you mess up your clothes, we will simply get you some new ones." she says to her charge.

She looks over to Aron "Forgive me, my rudeness. But had I not said anything, Lady Angel would have only continued her search, only she would have discarded her clothing to keep it from getting ruined." the demonic maid explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:06 pm

"No, its fine." Angel running around naked wasn't something else they needed right now. "Before I lost my train of thought, I was saying that some of the people in Casltevania are only looking at it one way. Your sisters might be the strongest, but Castlevania is basically a mini country in itself. If all you had were fighters who didn't know how to do anything else but fight, it would collapse onto itself in a mater of days."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Persephone shakes her head "No. It wouldn't fall apart. Because we have a ruler to govern us and everyone in Castlevania knows how to fight to some degree and would willingly give up their lives for our Lord or Lady, if threatened." she says with absolute certainty.

She continues to watch Angel crawl around the crypt, trying to find a way inside "If it meant my life, I would do anything that was needed to protect Lady Angel, my most precious treasure." she says with a loving smile directed at Angel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Aron was going to say it was more nuanced then that, but let it drop. Political talk was hit or miss as is. There were more important things, one of which he wanted to ask Peresphone but his nerves got to him so he held it off. Though he knew how fickle life could be so he should man up and just ask her soon, worse she could do was say no.

Though with how she looked and interacted with Angel, it seemed more like she was her daughter then just a friend slash bodyguard relationship. It was that interaction that made him think she'd be good with children or a mother if she ever went that route.

"Just please, don't do anything too dangerous unless you have too. You're one of the few precious people I have left."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Persephone shakes her head slightly "I'm sorry, but when it comes to Lady Angel, I can not make any such promise. If I need to, for her sake, I shall be quite reckless." she says.

And speaking of Angel, she was now trying to break into the crypt, which had gotten the attention of the Raccoon Police Department. Which, of course, they couldn't Legally do anything to stop Angel.

However, they didn't have to. Persephone steps forward "Lady Angel, it's time for supper. We should be going now." the demonic maid says simply.

This got Angels full attention and she immediately abandon what she was doing Okay!" she says in a cheerful tone as she effortlessly hops over the ten foot tall fence, much to the surprise of the RPD officers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:44 am

Aron wasn't too hungry so he probably wouldn't eat too much before heading to bed tonight. It didn't help he had a lot on his mind at the moment. Part of him felt..he wasn't sure of the word, redundant lately maybe? He had been reading up on political related stuff, but he was beginning to think maybe that wasn't needed.

He wasn't even sure either would even miss him from a company stand point if he wasn't around.

It was dismissed a bit after, he hated dwelling on negative stuff anyway and he wasn't sure where it even came from. But he needed to find out why he felt that way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:44 pm

It didn't take them long to get back to their hotel and Angel really wasn't in the mood for anything specific, so Persephone ordered some Chinese takeout. Which got there in a half hour or so.

Angel got a bit of everything and decided that was good enough for her and ler Aron and Persephone have the rest. Angel was content to watch a awkward buddy cop show on TV, which Persephone ate in the kitchen, but kept an eye on Angel.

She took notice of Aron's general mood and looks to him "Is everything alright, Aron?" she asks "I ask, because you do not seem your usual self. And if I can notice it, Lady Angel can as well, even if she doesn't say anything on the subject." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Aron wasn't sure if he should answer honestly or not but he did decide to a bit, in the end. "It's..just I've been feeling a bit out of place and redundant in the group lately. I don't know where it came from or anything but it'll pass I'm sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next