Clover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clover

Post by namey on Sun May 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Character Name: Clover
Skills: Basic and domestic skills, Advanced mixed martial-arts, Ambidextrous swordswoman skills and ranged weapons skills, Air to land and air to air combat, Tactical planning and thinking, Knowledge - Human language (a lot of different ones),Knowledge - Elysium history and lore, Advanced computer skills, Advanced vehicle skills, Advanced medical skills, High School level education, College level education, Survival skills (hunting, tracking, trapping, ect.), Can learn new skills instantly by downloading them.
Abilities: Multi-Spectrum Audio/Visual Augmented Reality Head's Up Display (displaying enemy status, night vision, x-ray, telescopic, thermal, scanning visor., cybernetically enhanced senses (such as smell, taste and touch), Can fly with the help of repulsors and rockets in her feet and legs (can reach super sonic speeds), Enhanced probability algorithm, Quantum super computer brain, Can upgrade her systems to get stronger or add new hardware/software, Can interface with other systems, Has an internal modem.
Personality: Clover's general personality is that of an emotionless android. She'll often tell things how s he sees it, regardless of others feelings. Whether or not she's Actually emotionless or not is still undetermined.
Powers: She has 600 points times her own weight that she can distribute between her physical stats ( such as her strength, speed, endurance, durability, ect.) or she can add all of them to one ability, Nanoparticle self repair and healing others. Teleportation
Restrictions: Her points don't distribute instantly. It takes time and she can't do so in battle. Her nanoparticle can be disrupted by an EMP or strong current of electricity, the time needed to heal depends on the damage. She needs to have data on any location she wishes to teleport to.

Repulsors (2); Energy based flight stabilizers in Clover's palms that can be used to shoot a beam of concussive energy or have energy built up into an energy bomb-like attack.

High Yield Micro Cluster Launcher (2): These launchers are located in Clover's forearms and can fire powerful micro missiles (the size of an N cell battery) that hold a yield powerful enough to destroy a tank with a single shot. The yield can be dialed down.

Energy Blade (2): This is a weapon on the back of Clover's hand that forms into a blade made of energy that is capable of cutting through most standard materials. However, the thicker the armor, the harder it is to cut through.

Barrier: This is a spherical smart shield that can contour to it's environment. It can withstand most forms of low to mid range energy attacks as well as physical attacks. However, repeated or strong attacks can break the shield. (it looks like the bubble shield from Halo)

Micro Batteries: These are weapons batteries that are located in Clover's shoulders that she uses to reload her missile launchers. She can fire ten volleys each launcher before she needs to recharge, which usually takes five minuets to Fully reload. During that time, Clover can launch the missiles that have loaded.

Nano-Arrow: Clover can fire an arrow comprised of repulsor energy and nanoparticles to gain remote access to most objects (this includes living beings as well) via her nanites. As before, an EMP or strong electrical shock can disrupt and short out her exposed nanites. Control over her target is not immediate and will vary depending on the target.

One day, I just opened my eyes and awoke to this world. A world that was wracked with chaos. I didn't know where I was or who build me. All I knew, was I was here, where ever here was.

When I left the ruins of the laboratory that I was in, I saw a vast desert that seemed to have no end. But I knew differently and I started out to find answers to my questions. I had many questions, like who I was and who had built me and for what purpose.

I soon found my way to a village, but it looked like it had been deserted some time. I gathered what little information I could from it and moved on. I had what the Humans would call a 'feeling' that what I was looking for, wasn't on this planet, which I now knew to be Earth.

So now I head out to this world I know nothing of, to face challenges that I'm not prepared to face, in the hopes of finding out who I am and created me and why.
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clover

Post by namey on Thu May 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Unless there are any issues, ╛══╧╠╙┬┴!
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top