Hot and Humid (but only during the day)!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hot and Humid (but only during the day)! Empty Hot and Humid (but only during the day)!

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:18 pm

It didn't take Adell long to upload a set of Zora rules to their PDA and for the most part, the rules were almost exactly the same as Hyrule's. Though, there Was a difference between rules, and customs. Though they're in the same basic kingdom, a culture could totally different customs.

Right off the bat, the Zora Fountain was a hot and humid place and Babette and Amanda seemed to be drained of energy because of it. While Amanda was above complaining about it or showing weakness, Babette wasn't "Oh man...this place is miserable and damp." she groans.

Amanda nods "I agree, but it Is a nice place and I heard that when the sun goes down it gets quite cool and pleasant." she says. She was banking on that, otherwise she would leave this place soon. As it turned out, the humidity was causing her clothes to cling to her body. Same with Babette or her lack there of.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hot and Humid (but only during the day)! Empty Re: Hot and Humid (but only during the day)!

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Adell tried not to pay attention to the two too much, though he was surprised it was bothering Babette since she could apparently survive in lava so he thought this would be nothing to her. Still humidity wasn't fun for anyone.

On the other end, Yulina didn't really like it either and her wings kinda made it worse but she was a little trooper, since she didn't say anything about it verbally. She just hung closer to the others.

"I'm somewhat surprised its bothering you three as much, considering your heat resistance." Samantha said, though she wasn't really enjoying it either.

Adell shrugged. "Heck if I know. I guess humdity is just different enough. It's more the air I guess. Like being immune to fire but not the smoke."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Hot and Humid (but only during the day)! Empty Re: Hot and Humid (but only during the day)!

Post by Namey Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:57 am

Babette shrugs "It has to do with all the moisture in the air. As you guessed, fire and water go together as well as order and chaos do." she says "While fire brings chaos, which rejuvenates me, water brings order, which weakens me." she explains "It's like that with all Chaos Demons." she grumbles.

Apparently it was like that for Chaos Devils as well, seeing as Amanda was looking a bit tired but was trying very much not to show it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:32 am

Samantha frowned at that. "In that case, if it doesn't cool down later we should leave. I don't want the humidity to get too you two more then it already has."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Amanda looks indignant "Please do Not lump me in the same category as Babette." she says defensively "As you can see, I am perfectly fine." she points out, acting like nothing was wrong.

Babette nods slowly "She's right. Chaos Demons and Chaos Devils are completely different. A Chaos Demon could wipe out a whole legion of conventional soldiers, while a Chaos Devil could wipe out a legion Chaos Demons." she explains.

Amanda nods "That's correct and Chaos Demons, like Babette, have Way more weaknesses then Chaos Devils. Like myself." she says proudly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:31 pm

"If you say so, then all right." Samantha let it alone at that, though that still left Babette but she should be fine. If it had adverse effects for extended periods then either probably would have said something.

"Wow! You must be really strong then!"
Yulina said to Amanda.

Adell didn't really comment to that, he didn't really have anything to add. Besides, while he knew Very little of his race, they probably weren't anything special power wise. Though 'base' power was a poor choice in judging such a thing, what more mattered in his opinion is what said race was capable of potentially. He guessed an anology was having the fastest car in the market, and a medicorce one that potentially go even faster if fixed up the right way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Amanda nods, proudly "Indeed I am. On my mother's side you have the unmatched power of the Goddess of Chaos and on my father's side the almost unlimited potential to already add to my insane strength and power." she boasts "Quite simply, I was born to be a ruler. There's but one major obstacle in my way." she falls silent after that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:32 am

Yulina seemed to be hanging on every word untl she trailed off. "Then what?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Amanda shrugs a bit "Then, once my only obstacle is out of the way, I will become the next Goddess of Chaos when my mother believes me to be ready." she says simply.

The sun was starting to do down and the night was getting pretty cool and it felt nice to both Babette and Amanda. There was also a buzz that the popular local band, the Indigo-Gos, were going to be playing at one of the hottest clubs in the Zora kingdom and Amanda wanted to see them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Yulina decided to let it drop, though she had meant more what the obstacle was in the first place. If they ended going to the club, while Yulina would love to go a club wasn't exactly a place for a little girl so she'd likely have to stay behind with her mother.

As for Adell, he normally had no interest but it wouldn't hurt to see what one in Hyrule was like; he doubted he'd be there long but he would see.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:14 pm

When they got to the club, it was completely booked! Infact, it was over booked and there were Hylians, Zora and some Goron standing outside, waiting their turn.

Amanda sees the huge crowd and sighs, disappointed. Though she Could muscle her way in, she didn't want to cause any trouble that would reflect poorly on her mother.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:24 pm

"We'll, this sucks. I doubt we'd be able to get in at a decent time. Call it in for the night?
" Adell asked Amanda.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Amanda waves a hand "If you want to. I came all this way to the Zora fountain, I plan on looking around. I'm certain there are more clubs in this tiny kingdom than just that one." she says "Besides, we haven't had anything to eat in a bit."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Adell nodded a bit. "That's true. We could get something to eat first; besides none of us ever had Zora food before."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 pm

"According to the guide, Zora are primarily vegetarians and they have a very odd sense of taste when it comes to the food they Will eat." Babette says, reading the guide.

This got a disgusted look from Amanda "I think I'll pass on Zora food and just stick to Hylian food." she says. They had a pallet more suited to what she was use to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:24 am

Adell wasn't too fond of it. "I'm all up for trying new things, but veggies have never been too fond of."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:33 am

Amanda nods "I agree. After looking at what they like to eat, it doesn't seem very appetizing." she says "Fortunately, they have restaurants that tailor to Hylian cuisine as well." she points out, looking at the map Babette was holding, who looked different from what she looked like before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:32 pm

(I assume Samantha and Yulina stayed behind where ever they're staying, not sure since there was a time skip. Main reason I haven't had them say anything)

Adell had realized Babette looked very different from before, then again she mentioned that she could change her look. "Just wondering, how many different looks do you have?" He asked Babette, maybe she just had a alternate form or could change to whatever.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:42 pm

((Actually, there wasn't a time skip. They got to the club normally. But if you want Sam and Lina to wait where ever, that's your call.))

Babette thinks for a bit "I have no specific number. I can look like whatever I want that's the same gender. One of the perks of being a Chaos Demon." she says simply.

"Babette usually prefers to look like a street whore. It gets her more attention that way and she likes attention." Amanda says off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:11 pm

(Guess I'll have them wait, since Sammy said Yulina was too young to be going into a club anyway)

"That's..never mind."
Adell decided that was likely just how the two interacted and Babette didn't take offense to it. He knew friends that insulted each other rather regularly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Amanda shrugs and continues on with what she was doing. Looking for a place to eat. Which was getting a bit frustrating for her. In fact, she was getting bored with Hyrule all together. With their high and mighty attitude coupled with their prejudice stares. She was ready to leave this place.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:19 pm

"I'm kinda getting burned out of Hyrule myself, don't know about you guys. So maybe after this we can leave, unless you feel like staying longer." Adell said. Ever since the power restricted thing he hadn't need to think about as a place he didn't want to live in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Amanda shakes her head "No. We can leave now. I've seen enough of this place to know I would have nothing to do with it." she says in an even tone.

Babette nods "So, do you want me to teleport you all out of here?" she asks "Or will you be leaving by the normal method?"

Amanda thinks for a bit "I think it would be best if we left by normal means, since that is how we arrived." she says, looking to Adell "What's your opinion on the subject?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Adell thought about it. "I think normal works. Let's get my mom and Yulina and then get out of here." For such a advanced people, he thougt they would also be socially and culuturally advanced for lack of a better word when it came to new races. He had been watching too much Star Trek.

It didn't take them long to reach Samantha and Yulina, the later who noticed them first. "Hm? Back so soon?"

Adell nodded. "Yeah, we decided to leave earlier then expected."

Samantha was indifferent but Yulina liked some of the advanced looking buildings. Still she wanted to go with her big brother, and she also wanted to spend time with her..niece? Was that was it called? Weren't aunts suppose to be older? She was confused by that but didn't care, she was just happy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:19 am

Amanda was waiting for everyone by a Stal-Patrol pick up spot. Babette was nowhere to be seen. Amanda looks over to everyone "I called for a pick up, but they said it might take a bit. Looks like there might be a problem or something." she says, off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum