Politics Of Politics

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Politics Of Politics

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Michelle thinks for a bit "Being alright means you know how to fight and that means you probably have some crazy skills to hang out with my dad." she says as she nods with a smile "Let's fight. I want to see just how alright in his own way the King of Vegeta is." she says, getting fired up.

Jason almost had to resist giving himself an atomic facepalm. He knew this would happen, that why, when Michelle asked if they were strong, he shook his head no. So while Teala flat (if somewhat badly) said she wasn't a fighter, Joseph pretty much said he was, and that was good enough for Michelle.

Jason spins the young woman around "Michelle, we're not here to fight anyone. We're here to meet new friends. Like Kate. You remember Kate? I told you about her plenty of times. She's your age..." he looks around "Though it looks as if we're three days too late." he mumbles the last part.

Michelle sighs "Dad, the Best way to get to know someone, is to fight them!" she says, clenching a fist, her eyes bright.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Joseph hadn't really expected this. He had tried to play it down at least but it seemed that hadn't worked as he had hoped. "Not necessarily. I got here by being at the right place at the right time instead of power. Not everyone that hangs around Jason is strong. A normal human can 'handle themselves in their own right' too. But it doesn't mean much without the context." Unlike Teala, he was a decent liar if need be, plus best way to have a lie is have grains of truth and misdirection to it.

Ugh. When did I become a polician? I need a shower.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Jason smiles slightly at Joseph comment. Michelle thinks it over a bit "I don't know...everyone that dad's associated with in the past, as far as the ones he calls friend, were pretty strong and while he hadn't mentioned you in any of his stories, at least not by name, he Did say 'His friend from Alus'." she says.

Jason pats her on the shoulder "That could have meant anyone. Also, this isn't Alus. It's Vegeta. So how about I take you to Alus so you can finally meet Kate?" he suggests.

Michelle sighs, disappointed "Alright. We can head out whenever you want." she mumbles.

Jason ushers her to the side "Give me a minuet with my friends." he says as Michelle goes wandering "So, what do you think? A little spitfire isn't she?" he asks.

Teala nods slowly "Indeed. Though, I'm not sure about her meeting Kate. I mean, no offense, but Michelle seems to want to fight just about anyone." she points out. Then looks to Joseph "What do you think?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Joseph mulled it over before addressing Jason. "I don't have a problem with it considering you'll be there. Though given her and Lee's personality I don't doubt they'll probably get into a fight." Lee liked to fight, and Michelle liked to as well..maybe even more then Lee if possible.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Jason nods "If they do fight, which I'll make sure they don't, the only way Michelle would lose is to Lee's superior fighting skill, since they're both pretty much even as far as power goes. So long as Lee doesn't go Super Saiyan." he says.

He looks to Michelle, who perks up and comes jogging over "So we're finally ready to get going?" she asks and Jason nods, searching for his intended targets. Michelle looks to Joseph and Teala "It was nice meeting you both." she says as Jason and Michelle blur and were gone.

Teala was a bit worried about Michelle wanting to fight, but she guessed with Jason there, they would be alright. She turns to Joseph "Well, she was certainly...spunky." she says.

((Jason and Michelle are out))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Joseph mentally wanted to slap himself, he had forgotten to ask Jason about Key. Oh well, maybe next time if Kate didn't. He still needed a shower to wash off the invisible smell of politician. Retina and her bodyguard were taken care of for now as well, so it was one less thing to worry about until they left. He wasn't sure how long it would be, but he doubted it would be long due to her pregnancy.

Come to think of it, wouldn't the gravity be bad even for Sayain females born here who were pregnant. After all the gravity was pushing them Down. But it showed how as many things he knew about because of his travels, there were many small and big mysteries out there.

"Yeah. Though, kinda surprised. With Jason's background I would have thought he'd want his daughter far away from fighting. But things don't always turn out like we want.
" He recalled that all too well.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Teala chuckles lightly "I suppose that's one more thing you two have in common." she says as she heads back inside with Joseph "I'm just glad that his daughter didn't meet Retina and Taiga or else she might have wanted to fight them as well." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Joseph shook his head. "Retina? I doubt. She can't fight, at least not really like us. She likes to fight, sure, but I doubt Jason raising her would let Michelle get away with bullying people she can finger flick away. Taiga on the other hand, probably. Especially from what little I felt from her and little bit I know of them. Not much but they've slowly been making a name for themselves in the bodyguard business."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Teala nods "I think you're right about Jason not raising her to be a bully. After all, once I said I wasn't good at fighting, she lost all interest in me." she points out "Still, it's good nothing happened." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:59 pm

"It's been very peaceful here for a long time, I'd like it to stay that way as long as possible."
Joseph agreed. "When you were little, were you interested in fighting more then you are now?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Teala shakes her head "No. I never had an interest in fighting. It was something that just came naturally to me. Cooler say this and put me in a 'reeducation' program to make me more aggressive. It didn't work and had the opposite effect." she says.

"After I got out of that program, I had actually lost interest in fighting even more. That didn't stop him from putting me on a kill squad though." she says in a tone that sounded close to being bitter.

"We would go in first and soften up any resistance so the lower class warriors could finish the battle. I never liked that job and often didn't participate in such senseless slaughter." she says "Of course I would get in trouble when I got back, but I didn't care. Nothing justifies the killing of innocents." she states.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Ah. That bastard Cooler. His favorite person.

"At least Cooler doesn't have hold here anymore." Teala probably regretted letting Cooler live so there was no need to bring up anything in regards to that to throw salt in one's wounds. "If Cooler goes down is there anyone in the Cold family left to take over the 'business'? One thing to keep in mind is the ripple effect, or more like a power vacuum. With them gone, others might try to get their own slice of pie in that sort of thing."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Teala thinks "Well, Frieza is no more. He was defeated when he landed on Earth, if Cooler is defeated, I guess that'll leave King Cold." she says "But he's nowhere near as strong as either Frieza or Cooler, so he shouldn't be too much of a problem." she says "Don't worry. Everything will work it's self out in the end." she says with a smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Joseph smiled a bit himself. "I guess its your turn to cheer me up instead of the other way around huh? I came here on Vegeta by chance but I'm glad I did or me and Kate's life would have been a lot different and we would have never met."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Teala nods "There's no telling where life will take you next. Hopefully Kate will find what she's looking for out among the stars as you did." she says as she puts her arm around Joseph.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:13 am

Joseph relaxed a bit more when Teala did that, she always had a very strong effect on him. She could either calm him down(on the Very rare occassion he got angry) or rile him up.

...In the good way, just not in the way suited for a PG audience.

"I think she will. She's a smart kid. On our end, it seems like we have a slower day for once despite our company. Keeping our fingers cross, we'll get to relax tonight and most of the day."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am

Teala nods "That's the way I generally like them to be.' she says. She started getting a nagging feeling that something was off though. She kept quiet about if, thinking it was probably something she ate and just enjoyed the moment. After all, in the end, the moments were all they had.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:24 pm

Depending on how things went Joseph planned on trying to get intimate with Teala. It wasn't just a sexual thing with urges. Sure it was pleasant but there was world's difference between empty sex, and something that happened between two people that cared about each other a lot.

That wasn't until later, there were other things to focus on.

Such as right now, Joseph and Teala were close enough they could usually pick up when the other was bothered by something. He wasn't sure what it was but it wasn't something he hadn't seen before on his travels; it was just rare. Usually with couples that had been together forever.

But he decided to let it drop for now. If it persisted then he'd say something. "A bit off topic, but have you ever been to my home, Alus before?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Teala shakes her head "No. I can't say I've ever been to Alus before. Lee told me about it before. He had some interesting things to say about your home world." she says "Though, I think I might want to visit it someday." she says with a smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Joseph was happy to hear that; this was his home now but Alus would always have a special place in his heart simply because it was the place it was born. Plus it had charms and such of its own. "I think you would really like it there if given the chance. We'll have to set something up eventually. Our days of just going where we want when we want are long over."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Teala chuckles lightheartedly "I've never gone where I wanted to go. It's always been where others wanted to send me. When I wasn't on a mission, I was here and that was usually in the place or the training grounds." she says, a smile still on her face.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Joseph was silent for a long moment. "How do you not stay bitter after everything you went through? Don't get me wrong, its one of the things I love about you its just you manage to have such a positive outlook and disposition."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Teala blinks in confusion "How? Because I know that it's not Entirely their fault they are that way. If they were raised in a more mentally stable family, they would have been really good people." she says simply "Besides, it's not for me to judge them on what they've done." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Joseph shook his head. "No I meant yourself. It's not uncommon for people who been through a lot to get cynical in their personal lives, but you aren't. Still, I know what you mean." He had seen enough people raised in stable enviorments that still turned out bad. Eventually someone had to own to their own actions. Gareth was a prime example, he turned out how he was regardless.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Teala thinks for a bit "I wonder how I would be if I Were cynical and hard because of all my past experiences?" she ponders, then shakes her head, her golden locks dancing around her face "I don't think that's something I can even imagine." she says, sticking her tongue out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top