Coming Home.

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming Home.

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:04 pm

"I don't have a specific destination in mind, there's just a lot of things to see up north as you'll soon see. You guys wanted to wander, so I'm going to give you some of the better sights." Toma was about to say something when a young woman appeared that he hadn't ever seen before and like Jason, he couldn't feel her energy at all.

"Sure no problem." Kate said with a smile. "Ayda, Toma, this is Michelle."

"Nice to meet you." Ayda greeted, Toma did as well.

Along their way they Did see some of their sights, a beautiful but unusual sight in the clouds. It seemed like some type of floating island of some kind. But how it was in the air and the like was a big question.

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Michelle nods to Toma "Good to meetcha! Me and Ayda already know eachother, but it's always nice to be introduced again." she says.

When they happen across the floating islands, Michelle looks them over and was slightly impressed. Key didn't seem impressed at all. In fact, the way she was looking the islands over, it was almost like she had seen something like it before.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:18 am

Kate would have been surprised if Key had, only because she thought she had never stepped off Vegeta before unless there was something similar she didn't know about there. As for herself she thougiht it was pretty, whatever it was. It didn't take much considering her limited experience with out planets.

Considering how fast even the weakest of the group were even when just cruising, it wouldn't take them much time to get much of anywhere. Which it didn't, because soon there was another city on a island but the style was notably different. It didn't seem as 'high tech' looking as the previous city Key and Lee had been too.

"What's this?"

"Veeden." Toma said as he landed near the outskirts. "It's a port city on a island. If you're wondering about the looks, the story is mainly that this place has been around for so long they just ended up updating it but keeping the general look the same as it was many years ago, sorta to preserve its history or something I guess. In other words, its just cosmetics."

Ayda seemed to perk up. "Maybe Kor is home?"

Toma wasn't too sure, Kor came and went. "Maybe. I'll show you three around, me and Ayda used to come here a lot. Not as much anymore."

Veeden
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:35 am

Michelle screeches to a stop "Wait, Korr? You mean THE Korr? The Weaponlord Korr? He's an Actual person?" she asks, somewhat shocked by this information

Key had also stopped as well "I couldn't tell you." she says, looking to Toma "Who's this Kor you mentioned?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:47 am

Kate was confused. "I never heard of them.."

The only male Alusarian of the group wasn't too sure either but best to clarify."Eh? The big guy either has more skeletons in his closet then I thought or we're talking about two different one's here. Kor is just a normal guy that happens to live a quite life here. The only thing unusual is he looks Exactly like the deceased space pirate Bojack. Funny thing is he's one of the nicest people you can meet. The universe has a odd sense of humor. I'm ninety nine percent sure they're related somehow but he doesn't like taking about it. Me and Ayda have known him since were tiny and grandfather known him since he was young..we'll young again. Forget it, it gets confusing since he took that youth liquid."

Ayda was thinking then cleared her throat. "Um, so who exactly is this weaponlord Kor?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:51 am

Michelle chuckles nervously while waving a hand "O-oh, it's nothing. Just forget about what I said." she says as her aura flairs up and she takes off in the general direction they were going *Of Course he's not real, dummy! He's Just a video game character!*
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 am

"I tell you, the new generation has gone a bit soft but there's some talented individuals around."
Kor poured Edgar a drink as they sat around the table to think about old times. Kor did indeed look exactly like Bojack; he was wearing a tropical shirt and some blue pants.

"We were really something back in the day weren't we? A bunch of rag tags of mixed races became some of the strongest members of the Honor Guard."
Kor mused fondly.

"What are you talking about my friend? You're still young."
Edgar pointed out, his race was longer live after all.

Kor laughed. "That's true, but I haven't done much training besides keeping in shape. I've been enjoying this little cozy life too much." Then he sombered. "I'm not comfortable with you going after Polara and his men by yourself. I would feel much better if I came along with you, maybe Serath too."

"If you want to come I don't mind, but Serath has her own life now. She's all the way back in Noreal. Which is good, that world needs its own native Z warriors just in case. Fitting someone of one of the native races there learns that style and teaches it to others back home. I need to visit them, its been so long.." Edgar felt guilty for not keeping as much contact, but life got in the way.

"She and her family will be happy to see you. But, Edgar, we've had this conversation before because I'll say it again. As a friend I'll tell you what you need to hear not what you want too. Cress and Komato, there was nothing you could have done."

"But Komato was just a little girl, she wasn't a threat.."

Kor gave a tired sigh. "Polara and his men are sadistic at the best of times but they're good at their jobs. Besides hating Sayains, they saw them as a potential future threat because of what she was mixed with. But what's done is done."

His friend didn't answer at first. "You're right, I know you are but enough of that. Before we leave, how about we spar to see how out of practice you are?"

Kor chuckled. "My friend, I'm afraid you'll be disapointed in that sense." The glass he was holding then shattered and he sighed. He always broke glass cups like that at times.

Moments later he heard the door knock and went to get it and was surprised to see Toma, Ayda and three young women he hadn't seen before. He Had heard about Kate and Key though when Edgar updated him of recent going ons. The later Edgar was pretty convinced his surrogate grandson had a interest in. This tickled the older men, but Kor wouldn't say much else on it.

"Kor!" The green giant was tackled by the half Sayain causing him to chuckle. He gently patted her on the head.

"Good to see you two. I assume the visit won't be too long?" Kor asked.

"Probably not, I just wanted Ayda to visit and introduce you." Toma said.

Kor nodded to that he actually had to look Down just because he was so tall. "I see. We'll, I'm Kor and young ladies are?"

Geez, he's Huge!
Kate introduced herself. "Um, Kate Reaver nice to meet you sir."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:32 pm

The generic Saiyan nods "You may call me 'Key'." she says, Sounding friendly, but there was no emotion behind her words.

The young Mystic jerks a thumb at herself "And I'm Michelle. Nice to meetcha." she says with a smile. Kor's size didn't seem to bother Michelle.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:45 pm

It would have been rude to visit that briefly and not at least come inside so Zor stepped inside for the young group to come in. Zor noticed something a bit unusual about the young woman named Key but he didn't say anything about it.

Edgar was sitting down at the table when he noticed the group, Key and Kate had met them before already but they of course looked very different; being younger. He turned to greet them. "Good to see you all again, and there seems to be a new face."

Kate blinked a bit before something clicked. She hadn't sensed them inside so they must have been keeping their energy pretty low. "Wait, you're Edgar? Sorry it just took a moment because you looked different."

"A little bit don't I?" Edgar teased, turning to Michelle. "Nice to meet you young lady, my name is Edgar. Are you a Mystic?" He only asked because he couldn't pick up any energy, and the wings.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Michelle nods to his question "Wow! You're pretty strong, aren't you? Even keeping your power as low as you are I can feel a good amount of strength coming off of you." she says.

Key eyes Edgar "I take it that liquid Lee had found has been made ready public use." she states "They should advice serious caution when using it. Something like a 'Youth Potion', should not be used very lightly." she says.

Then she looks over to Kor "It's a pleasure to meet you." she says, nodding her head slightly.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Edgar nodded slowly. "That's what they say and I know that it shouldn't be used lightly. It is for public use but you're only suppose to use it a limited a limited amount in your life span." He turned to Michelle. "Something like that."

Kor thought they had already been introduced at the door but a second time never hurt. "Do any of you kids want anything to drink?"

"No thank you."
Ayda said while Kate shook her head.

"Just water is fine." Toma said simply. Kor said nothing lumbered into the kitchen to get what he needed.

"If you don't mind me asking and its not too personal, what made you take the potion?"
Kate found herself somewhere to sit down and relax.

"Mostly personal reasons. But one of them has to do with history and unfinished business once I found out they were still alive. Have any of you ever heard of a man, and I use it lightly, by the name of Polara that works for the Cold Empire?"

In the background some glass broke(Gods damned fragile pieces of crap)

Kate thought about it then shook her head. "It kind of sounds familar, but no."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Key nods "Yes. Lee has mentioned him on occasion when talking about Cooler and his men. More specifically his lieutenants and other high ranking and powerful officers." she says "He didn't have very flattering things to say about them." she points out.

Michelle thinks for a bit "Maybe you should talk to me dad about him. My dad's very strong and would have no problem smacking this guy around for you." she suggests.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:18 pm

"There's nothing flattering to say about them."
Kor came back and placed drinks for everyone that wanted them down as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. "Much more so in Edgar's personal case."

"I'll think about it. If I can't beat them on my own then that would be a last resort. Still, wouldn't hurt to talk to them before we leave." Edgar sipped some of his drink before placing it down. "When are you heading out? I know Toma and Ayda are going with you."

"Um, about two days more or less. You know, if you two want to look after them you could come before you get dropped off where you need to go. It's not like we're hurting for room now.." Kate thought it was actually one day but Jason was up to something. At least she thought he was.

Kor was curious a bit. "Counting Toma and Ayda, that's around seven people already. Exactly what kind of ship did you manage to get a hold of?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:35 pm

"According to my dad, it's an old Absolution Class Command ship from the Amarr Empire." Michelle says "It's a really big ship. Over a half mile long. We're not hurting for room." she says with a sideways smile.

"And from the information we have on hand, the planet we're  heading to is crawling with Cooler's men. Some of them are quite powerful as it stands." Key says, not really sounding concerned, excited or any of those usual Saiyan emotions when anticipating a good battle.

Michelle nods "Yeah, but I wouldn't worry about them. My dad's coming along and he's the strongest person I know. Why, I bet he could even beat this Cooler everyone seems so concerned about. Easy." she says, sounding confident.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Edgar and Kor weren't too sure about that, but neither of them knew much of anything about her father so they couldn't truly say.

"How did they get their hands on something like that so quickly?"
Edgar said more to himself before shaking his head.

Toma shrugged. "Guy obviously has connections."

"Swarming with Cooler's men, you say?" Kor rubbed his chin. "You must be heading to somewhere important. It reminds me things. If Taiga and Serath were still here then it would almost be like old times." He said to his old friend.

"In a way it would be." Edgar agreed partly.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 am

Michelle was getting bored of this scene already, but she didn't want to be rude and say anything. She was itching for some action. But as peaceful as this Alus seemed to be, she doubted she would find any.

Key nods "Indeed it is and it's unlikely that Cooler's men would give it up willingly. Still, others feel it is important, so we must make the effort." she says.

*Cooler again, huh? I don't know this creep, but already I don't like him! Everyone's talking about him like he's something special. My dad would turn him every which way but loose!* Michelle thinks, somewhat annoyed by all this talk of Cooler and his men.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Kate didn't particularly care either way, who was stronger or who got stronger was pointless. At least to her anyway since fighting didn't have a huge interest to her. Pretty much everyone in her family was stronger then her, so if asked why she guessed so she could hold her own if need be.

She wondered how her childhood friend Kail was doing

"We'll, me and Kor are going to make a few rounds." Edgar put his glass off to the side. "Did you have anything you wanted to ask before we left?" It seemed more directed to Ayda and Toma.

"Nah. Go on ahead and do what you need to do." Toma said.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Key nods to them "It was a pleasure to have met you both." she says, then heads on out.

Michelle waves "Likewise! Take care!" she says with a smile and follows Key.

The young Mystic looks around "So, where to now?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:27 pm

"Since I picked this, only fair I let Ayda pick the second one. You're up kiddo."
Toma said to his little sister.

Ayda seemed a bit surprise. "We'll, okay. But the place I want go probably sounds a bit..lame. It's nothing exciting."

"Sure its not so bad. What is it?" Kate was curious.

"It's a place called Sancutary. It's pretty much one of the biggest libraries around. You can find almost just about anything and everything to an extent and its easy to get lost in."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Key nods after thinking about something for a bit "If that's truly the case, I believe I would like to see this library." she says.

A library. Not exactly the place Michelle would have wanted to find herself stuck in "What does 'to an extent' mean? That they have some things but not others?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 pm

"It can't Literally have everything so that's more what I meant. With the amount of books out there, that would be impossible, you'd need who knows how much space.
" Ayda lifted off the air. "I'll lead the way, its a by far but with our speed it won't take too long."

Toma nor Kate had anything in mind for finding anything there, though the former did wonder if Key had something in mind. Michelle, probably not unless there were books maybe revolving around fighting like techniques and other stuff.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Key and Michelle take off, following Ayda to the Sancutary. There were quite a few things that Michelle was interested in. She wanted to see what the Alusarians knew about her people, their realm and there was something else she wanted to look up.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:11 pm

It didn't take them too long to reach it, but it was really something in its own way. The library was absolutely massive and was a couple of stories tall. Once inside they would find it organized neatly, on a walls were maps and along side that the various sections and subsections of each.

Just before the main entrances deeper into the library were guards, though they didn't look the part which was sorta the point. There was also a young lady aperating at the desk. The young lady, was actually Serinity surprisingly or not.

"Nice to see you all again and a new face. What can I help you with today?" Serinity knew all the faces present at least a bit except for one.

Toma shook his head. "I'm not looking for anything in particular but my friends might. This is our new friend Michelle. Michelle this is Serinity."

"Nice to meet you." Serinity said pleasantly looking the group over. "Since you all are new here besides Ayda and Toma, is there anything in particular you're interested in? I could point you in the right direction."

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Michelle looked around to see if there was a map of the library, before turning to Serenity "Yes. I would like to see the section you have on the Mystic people." she says. Chances were it was almost nonexistent, since Mystics were primarily on Earth, with the exception of herself and her father.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Serinity had to think about that, she knew Alus did keep a bit of tabs on earth in case they ever decided to make contact but nothing had come from it. Even still there probably wasn't as much as one would hope but you never knew since books came from all over. Literally. "I think there may be something in the Earth section, down the hall at the B1 section the map points it out but if need me to directly lead you, let me know. What about you two?" The last part was directed to Kate and Key.

"I know where that is." Ayda had been to a lot of places around here.

Kate shook her head. "I think I'm just going to browse around so no thank you." If Kail was here, he'd absolutely love this place,

"Not a bad idea. Probably gonna do the same."
Toma did like reading in general and learning
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top