Coming Home.

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming Home.

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Kate slowly frowned at this. "..It's a good point. I would suggest some people protect the population while others did the heavy fighting but we're kinda limited with the people going with us. How strong are some of the best of Cooler's men on average? If they're all at least even basic Super Sayain level, I'll be utterly useless."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Lee nods "Some of them are Very strong and could match a Super Saiyan. Why do you think Cooler was never worried about making them?" he points out "We can leave the strategizing for later, when we're in space. Right now we should focus on the type of ship we'll be taking." he says somewhat bitterly.

Michelle seemed to like the idea of someone as strong as a Super Saiyan and smacks Kate on the shoulder "Hey, don't talk like that!" she says in a cheery tone "I'm sure there'll be plenty to keep us occupied once we land." she says with an encouraging smile.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Some, but he didn't say all. It really didn't give her a idea of what to work with but she'd wait until they were in space like Lee said. He seemed bothered by something, but she got the feeling it was more then just the ship, if at all.

"I hope so. Let's go inside and eat for now, then we'll talk to Akina so she can take us to the yard to pick our new ship. You'll have to help me though, I know nothing about ships besides bare basics."

As Kate came back in she saw Akina, which was expected but Ayda as a surprise guest wasn't. "Hey Ayda, what brings you here this early?"

The half Sayain turned to them. "Huh? Oh, its nothing big. I just wanted talk to Akina about a few things before she was out and about. Morning everyone." She noticing the newcomers, noticing a odd lack of energy for some reason. Still she didn't want to be rude, and she assumed they were friends of Kate judging by things. "My name's Ayda, nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Jason and Michelle had stayed outside. For one, they weren't the guests staying there and two, they had other things that they needed doing.

Jason decided He was going to pick out their ship. After all, he knew what to look for as far as ships went. He looks to Michelle "I'm off. No fighting. I mean it. You don't want me blocking your Ki do you?" he asks.

Michelle shakes her head "No dad. I promise I won't fight." she mumbles as Jason nods, flairs his aura and takes off.

Michelle wanders around and sees Ayda and starts to feel her blood start to boil at the sight of a Saiyan! Then she remembered what Jason said about not fighting and he would block her Ki. So, instead, she waves "Hi. I'm Michelle." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Ayda turned to the young girl. "Name's Ayda nice to meet you." After a moment she addressed Kate. "Um, I have a request. If possible I would like to come along."

This takes Kate by surprise as she gave the half Sayain her full attention. "We'll, normally I would be okay with it but we're going to some place rather dangerous to help Key with a personal problem. Plus, I'm not sure if we'll have enough room in the new ship. We're already having two extra people traveling with us. Then that's you, and I'm willing to bet your brother since he won't want you to leave without them. Have you ever been in a real fight before?"

It seemed the Key in trouble bit and dangerous had the opposite effect because now Ayda wanted to help. "I have. Both me and my brother, but Toma been a lot more since he's been off world a lot more. Please let me help, I'm not weak."

Kate wasn't sure what to feel about that. She was so young..then again mom had traveled alone at a very young age, plus other Sayains had. She also remembered the story of Gohan dad had told her about in her travels, he had been younger then Ayda when he beat things like Cell and such. Ayda kinda reminded her of that; the attitude that is.

It would be kinda hypocritial to say much else, considering she had No actual fighting experience what so ever while Ayda did in serious battles. Kate would trust her gut and judgement on this but still.

The Alusarian got up. "All right. But here's the deal. IF we have enough room and the others are all right with it you two can come.."

She turned to the others. "What do you guys think?" Sure she was the princess and all, even if just by title but you weren't suppose to hit people over the head with authority.

Though the idea of being an actual ruler scared her.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Lee stands, flexing his muscles, which sounded like old leather straining "I say we put your claim to the test." he says as he towers over Ayda "You'll fight me and if I like what I see, I'll consider allowing you to tag along." he says.

Then he heads outside and waits for Ayda to join him. Michelle was disappointed that She didn't get to fight the young Saiyan, since she said she wasn't weak.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Ayda went outside and began doing some light stretches to her toes to get the blood flowing just like Edgar taught her. "So any rules for this test slash spar?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Lee chuckles "I think you're confusing this with something it's not. This isn't a sparing match. This, is a Fight!" he declares as he starts to seriously power up! "Aaaaahhhhhh!" his aura flairs around him and starts to intensify "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" the ground starts to shake as Lee's power continues to increase exponentially! "AAAAAHHHHH!!! HAAAAAAAAA!!!" Lee yells as his aura pulses outwards, signaling that he was finished powering up!

Michelle looked very excited by this "What power! Ayda is so lucky to get to fight him!" she says, genuinely sounding jealous.

In an instant, Lee was just gone! The next moment, he was all over Ayda, attacking her with a flurry of punches and kicks! "You have combat experience don't you? Put it to work and give me a fight that's worthy of being called a Saiyan!" he states as he presses his attack!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:41 pm

The moment Lee started taking was the moment Ayda began to pay full attention to them since she was preparing for about anything coming her way. When he began powering up, she could have tried to knock him out of it but he would be too strong and likely skilled for that to work. So instead as he powered up, so did the half-Sayain.

Her aura came to a bright purple color as her own power level began to rise rapidly before it came to its peak. Her own energy level was around about the same level as Captain Ginyu, so it was pretty good for her age.

Ayda let Lee come to her, she wanted to see how skilled he was but she knew he was stronger already. So during the exchange she didn't try to 'match' blow for blow, but flowed with the blows to lessen any damage she took. She was skilled in her own way, but not compared to Lee and not near as experienced of course.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Lee was taking note of Everything that was happening. It seemed that Ayda was taking the hits, thinking that in the long run she would save more energy by not wasting any defending herself more.

That strategy might have worked if she were as strong or stronger then Lee. But as it was now, Ayda would have to expend more energy just to withstand the blows she was on the receiving end of in the first place.

Lee felt this was enough and suddenly shot out a blast of compressed energy to knock Ayda away and after he had done that, he holds his hands out "GRAVIMETRIC PULSE!!" he yells as a light purple beam shoots at Ayda!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:31 pm

There was no way Ayda had any chance what so ever, the power gap was just that massive. She couldn't even Hurt them if they stood there at this point. Still, it didn't mean she was going to give up since if Key needed help, she was going to try. If she was lucky, maybe the harsh situation would push her to Super Sayain but even then she'd still be a lot weaker then Lee even in base.

She charged forth her own energy in her hands, pushing them together for her own attack in the shape of a purple beam

"Cosmic Canon!" Lee didn't need to, but he could drop the attack mid or short way and appear to attack again. It was a thing she was keeping note of.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:17 am

Lee was eyeing the powerful attack as it headed towards him. Sizing it up and the impact it would have on the area if he were to dodge out of the way. Suddenly his aura flairs up much more violently then ever before "HHAAAA!!" he yells as he shoots directly at the attack, ramming it with all of his strength!

Lee had a saying he was quite fond of, 'If you're going to make a statement, then make a clear statement that everyone can understand.'. In this case, it was to show Ayda just how strong some of the people they'll be facing may be.

As Lee comes into contact with Ayda's attack, with a mighty bellow, he uses his full power to send the blast off straight into the sky, then he suddenly disappears and reappears in the path of the attack, his aura flairs up once more, only this time is was golden, as he powers up to his Super Saiyan form, holds out his hands and catches the attack and uses his energy to over power it, neutralizing it!

Though he Made it look effortless (which was part of the plan), Jason could tell that he had to use some serious energy to redirect it without setting it off, and chances were that Kate probably could tell as well, since she knew him better then Ayda.

Lee lands and sighs as he powers down to normal "Kid, you got a bit of power, but you lack the discipline of knowing When to use it." he says "What would have happened if I hadn't stopped that last attack? Would you have? Could you have? Would it have destroyed everything within the area, including Akina's house?" he asks.

Then he sighs "From what I've seen, you might have kombat experience, though I didn't see any. Standing there and taking my attacks did more to drain your energy, as you would need too use energy to fortify yourself against my attacks, then it would have if you tried to counter or even block." he says

"And when the opportunity presented it's self, you launch an outrageously strong attack while innocent people were possibly in the damage path."
he points out, then turns to Kate "From everything I've seen, I can't recommend or justify this child joining us on this mission." he states.

Kate, of course, could override Lee's decision and allow Ayda, Toma and anyone else who wished to go, join up. She Was, after all, the Princess of Vegeta and Lee wouldn't object directly with her.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:04 am

Ayda hadn't actually stood there and just taken the hits, rather it was more rolling with the kintetic energy in and countering attacking. The last attack she could have canceled out, still she saw Lee's point.

When it was said and done, Ayda didn't stomp her feet or protest she just accepted it. She was just frusterated with herself and her performance. "I understand. Thank you for letting me know what I need to work on." At least Edgar and her brother hadn't been watching around the time. However it wasn't a game and if someone more experienced then herself didn't think she was ready then that was fine. She didn't want to get someone hurt because of herself.

Kate could have overode what happened but she didn't since she respected Lee's judgment. "Maybe next time. But if Lee think its a bad idea then its probably for the best."

Ayda nodded. "It's fine, I wouldn't want anyone hurt because I'm not ready. Good luck." When went back into the house Toma was there with Akina.

"How did it go?" Toma was the first to ask, Akina stayed out of it. He had just arrived moments ago and got the gist of things from Akina. The fight was apparently over before he could even finish to go out.

"I did pretty badly but its my own fault. It's just a lesson learned. I don't know why I choked though, I have and could have done better." She looked down a bit afraid he he'd be dissapointed in her. In that sense she was being silly, knowing Toma's personality. That and she thought it didn't do her teachers justice, they weren't bad teachers or unskilled.

Toma ruffled her hair, making Ayda stop him before too long. "See. You already learned, that's your best quality. It's a lot harder to accept your shortcomings and learn from it then being told how good you are. A lot of people your age wouldn't. Don't be so hard on yourself, you've always had a bad habit of that. It's good to know what you need to work on, but remember what you're good at too." While technically, he could see about himself going he'd feel bad leaving Ayda behind after this even though he knew on some level she'd be fine.Kinda a shame he would have liked to spend more time with and help Key.

That was of course Ayda's next line.

"You know, you don't Have to stay behind just because I'm not ready right? I'll be fine. I have mom and dad, grandpa and everyone else."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:06 pm

There was a knock on the door "Hey. It's Jason. Let's talk." he says from the other side of the door.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:28 am

Kate had came back from outside before too long, noticing Toma was there now as well, which wasn't really a surprise but she let him and his sister talk.

Before too long she heard Jason, the wording made it sound like there was something up but never the less she opened the door.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Jason was, of course, at Toma and Ayda's house, having followed the Saiyan girl back there. He looks down to Ayda "I think we should talk about what happened not too long ago." he says as he turns and starts walking.

"Lee is correct on some levels, you know. But he doesn't see the bigger picture. He sees what's on the outside as well as on the inside. Me, on the other hand, I see everything." he says with a gleam in his eye.

He turns to Ayda "I know what you were thinking during that battle and you should know, it's best Not to save your hopes of trying to go Super Saiyan. Even though you have Saiyan DNA, you may not have the ability to achieve Super Saiyan status." he points out.

"It's best not to wait for something that you don't know if you can even gain. In the mean time, the best thing you can do if forget about the word 'Super Saiyan' and keep training...though, you won't get any stronger here. You need to be out there." he looks to the sky.

"I'll talk to Lee and see about getting you onboard." he turns an eye to Ayda "However, once on, you'll have to do exactly what either Lee or myself say, should we issue an order." he says as he holds out his hand "Deal?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:07 pm

(Ayda and Toma were actually at Akina's place, Toma went to check on her but this works just as well)

Ayda was a bit confused, about a great Many of things she barely knew who Jason was, Kate had mentioned he was a friend. She was smart enough to put the rest of things together though

"Uh, deal. If you're a physic or something, please don't read my thoughts too much." Ayda shook his hand. "What about Toma?"

"What about me? I didn't ask yet, though I'd rather not stay behind if I can help it."

Ayda frowned a bit again. "Though, if I can't become a Super Sayain I'll be limited when dealing with stronger people.."

Toma shook his head. "Eh. He said 'might' not definitely. Besides, that can just mean you have the other sides forms. Or, even if you don't somehow there's ways to get around it. Not having a super form isn't a death sentence. Frieza was rumored to have like what three or four? And he's not among the Mortal Coil anymore himself."

He turned back to Jason. "So are you the one in charge of the ship that's leaving?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Jason chuckles a bit "I'm not psychic. In fact, psychic energy won't work on me. I simply know things. All kinds of things." he says "I also know that just because one has Saiyan blood, doesn't automatically guarantee that they'll be able to go Super Saiyan. That's why it's best to put that notion out of your mind and focus on getting stronger other ways." he points out.

He looks over to Toma "As for Frieza, my uncle and his friend beat him a long time ago." he says "Long before I was born, in fact." he mumbles.

Then he focuses on Toma "No. I'm not in charge of the ship. This is Kate's song and dance. I'm just going to pick out the ship we'll be using is all." he says "If you want aboard, you'll have to talk to Kate. Though, I would expect the same treatment from Lee as your sister had to go through."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Toma nodded a bit. "Then no harm in asking when we head back there..." Then something clicked going through the conversation. "Wait, you said your uncle was the one who beat Frieza?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Jason nods "That's correct. Well, he's not Technically my uncle. But he might as well be. He was the one who pretty much raised me and my sister." he explains "He's the Guardian of Earth now. Why do you sound so surprised?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:46 pm

"It's nothing just not everyday you meet someone who personally knew the guy that beat them. Ayda, you ready?"
Toma asked.

"Yeah, ready. Just give me a minute." Ayda headed to the back but turned around. "Where did grandpa go? I haven't seen them since this morning."

Toma shrugged. "Out and about somewhere on Alus. Said he had some long ago loose ends to tie up after finding something out."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Jason nods to Toma and Ayda "Well, I'll head out to talk to Lee and see if I can convince him into letting you come with." he says to Ayda "One question, though. Why Did you want to tag along with us?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Ayda shook her head. "I don't expect it to make sense its..just something I feel if I don't do I'm going to regret it years from now. I just wanted to help Key too, I know I don't know her hardly yet but its just how I am."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:23 am

Jason nods slowly "You're right. It doesn't make sense. Almost makes you wonder what would have happened if they hadn't shown up on Alus at all, doesn't?" he asks as he heads off to speak with Lee.

The two wander out of ear shot to discuss some things. From the look on Lee's face, he didn't seem too pleased about their conversation and while Kate respected Lee enough to abide by his judgment, Jason didn't share sentiment. His respect for Saiyans was Very low at the moment and it would take a great effort before it was restored.

Lee holds up a hand to get Jason to Stop talking and eventually agreed to whatever it was that he was talking to him about. Jason nods and heads back over to Ayda and Toma "Well, begrudgingly, Lee agreed to allow you to tag along. But you have to do as either he or I tell you, should we feel the need to issue an order." he states.

Then he turns away "Well, off to find a decent ship." he says as his aura flairs up and he shoots off.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:54 am

Ayda was fine with that, which is when Toma went to find Kate who was thinking about something or another. "Since my sister was coming along, I was wondering if it would be all right if I did. I still want to a keep a eye on them."

The younger Alusarian considered the request that she was given. She had never siblings though she had wanted a little brother or sister but she didn't need to have a sibling to know what it was like to want to keep a eye on someone you were close to. She could respect that. Overall though, you had to be grateful for what you have if you had it good, and she honestly really did in a lot of ways.

"Sure. I don't have a problem with it, you'll probably have Lee wanting to test you though.
"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top