Character Name: Zyna Lacan

Normal State;

Zyna Lacan B7C0X3m

Combat Mode Activated:

___________Zyna Lacan VRC7N5d_________________
Known Relatives:

Isaac Lacan-Brother

Raymond Lacan-Father/Creator(deceased)

An advanced, general purpose bio-synethic computer for a brain. As a fail safe for a sapient not to literally ‘think’ themselves to death, they generally only fully activate when completely focusing on a single task. Otherwise, just a minute doing absolutely nothing would be torture for a true sapient mind.

Multi Spectrum sight. Flight.

Bio scanner: Scan someone of their race(if known anyway) or other physical ailments.  Enhanced senses(weak to opposing effects) Energy sense(max range of three hundred meters)

.  Has the ability to grow stronger.
Personality:  Zyna has a bit of a cheerful, positive personality if not slightly quirky. She does her best to look after others. Despite her normal behavior though, she has her own fears and insecurities just like most people. It takes a lot to get her mad usually but when she does, its not pretty.
Restrictions: Can lift sixty tons. Her speed is 300x her weight. Durability is up to a MOBA. Her self-repair can fix a lot of damage, including lost limbs in the shape of runes that appeared in the air but the severity of the damage determines how long it takes to repair. It could be minutes to hours. She Can speed up the process, but if its severe it’ll take  a toll on her energy reserves.

She can release the stored energy all at once in a 360 degree’s burst attack, depending entirely how much energy she took at the time. Her stats are cut in half when her normal state.

Zyna has a variety of built in weapons and the like. It should be noted other weapons or other abilities are disabled as she depowered herself.

Keispar Core: All her physical might and systems are basically powered by this small core in the size of a baseball. In theory the energy is both finite and infinite; finite in the sense she can only use so much and needs to recharge. It’s infinite in the sense it will always recharge and grow with the user. Over use of her weapons will cause a ‘cool’ down time before use again to their fullest.

Shield: Zyna has a active shield that protects her from damage, around the same level of whatever her durability is. When brought down it takes up to thirty minutes to a hour before it comes back on. Unlike a traditional shield, rather then just protecting from ‘direct’ damage it protects against indirect, exotic ones as long as the shield is active.

Plasma Blaster: Simply put, blasters using highly concentrated energy beams in a straight line. They can be powered down to a lower setting for stun in the case she doesn’t want to kill or harm anyone. At the strongest, at current its three city blocks when completely charged which takes time.  The longer the charge, the more energy it uses.

Energy Melee: Simply put, a energy based sword. It’s based off her current strength whatever that may be. It can be extended to a max range of fifteen feet; the harder the opponent(or material) the more energy it drains. She can also channel energy through her fist to moderately increase her striking power. It gradually drains on her energy and cannot use ranged energy weapons when in use.

Railgun: Zyna has as the title says a railgun, it comes in a single powerful shot or rapid fire machine-gun like mode. The former uses slower, but stronger shells while the other uses weaker but faster ones. Ocher is the name of the material for the bullets, they are about fifteen times stronger then diamonds. 60 meters in the max range.

Energy Missiles: Zyna has high yield energy based missles to use in combat. They have a range of ninety meters and are best used against armored opponents. They are a bit slower then her blast and such, but can be guided(to a limited extent)

Energy Net: Can create a energy net around a person to trap them, its Half her physical strength and will dissolve in a few hours.

Far away, in a alternate version of earth was at war with some strange giant monsters known as the Reblos, though they were also dubbed Kaiju later by the Japanese government due to their size and power.  No one was quite sure where they came from at first or even what they were; their biology and habits baffled people as did their seemingly mindless attacks.

Raymond who was ahead of his time was contacted to make weapons to counter the Reblos at a later date. At first he was reluctant but as the situation dragged and things got more desperate he reluctantly went with his own projects.

This lead to the creation of the Vaguan mech and its ilk along with something a bit more unique known at first as ‘Project K’. Since Reblos continued to grow stronger and adapt, he needed something that had the potential to grow on its own.  In addition Raymond wanted something in smaller size to cut collateral damage as well as fight the rarer but smaller Reblos that were human size but still had power and durability of their giant counter parts.

Project K later to be known as Zyna was the first(and last) of her kind so to speak. While androids existed she was far more advanced then many of them. Since Reblos for whatever reason could only be hurt with people by a soul, for the project Raymond knew he’d have to make a truly fully sapient android and he’d also have to teach moral values to them.

As such Zyna was actually created as a child which gradually grew to her adult form along side her brother until it was time she was ready to actually fight. Raymond was killed before the war concluded, but he knew and worried she and her brother would be used as tools or cause unrest due to their power.

When the war was to be over, Zyna was to voluntarily power herself down from what she was while Isaac’s mech was also powered down as a per caution. To make sure it didn’t get into the wrong hands, Zyna and Isaac used their father’s last creation to a one way trip to the unknown.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changes listed below to be fixed and added)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Zyna Lacan Empty Re: Zyna Lacan

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm assuming that she has a limit to how long she can use all of these abilities, powers and weapons of hers, since they most likely run on her own power. Does she have a separate power supply for her normal operating functions and for her abilities, powers and weapons or does it all run on the samething?
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:00 pm

She has a separate supply, but yeah she does with the more she uses them. Her normal state where her stuff is cut in half is basically like a low powered setting so to speak. If she over uses her stuff she'll revert to that and be unable to use her weapons until they recharge.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Does she have her super human stats and other toys when in normal mode or are those only for powered up more? Also, what kind of energy can she absorb? Can I assume it's the energy that Reblos give off/have, since that's what she was made to battle against.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:10 pm

She only has her physical stats and flight in normal state but not her weapons, but they're cut in half. And its not just Reblos but general life energy, it works basically the same as android 19's with the same strength and weaknesses. Mystics, things that give off no energy and the like it wouldn't work on. We'll she could but she could blow herself up from the inside trying anyway but you get the idea. It's still dangeorus either way, so its not something she does frequently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm not too comfortable on people being able to steal the life energy from others. I didn't like it when Android 19 did it or Super 17 and that restriction isn't all that good when the energy in question needs to be stronger then she is. There's only a handful of people that would pose a threat to her in that instance and the ones who Would pose a threat of her overloading, would be able to wipe her out with little trouble (I am, of course, talking about the Z Fighters).

So, to me, that's not Much of a restriction, if they need to be stronger and she's pretty strong. Jack, the Dragon Armor, Ness and Meta Ridley, so far (not counting the Z Fighters), seem to be the only ones that are a threat to overloading her.

However, despite my objections with the whole 'Seating Life Energy' thing, I'll approve her. Another question, if they're from another version of Earth, how did they get on the True?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:37 pm

I could drop the energy absorb thing, no big deal she's probably strong enough as you said. As for how she or rather they since Isaac is with her that was their father's doing. When the war died down he intended for them both to leave in another place entirely. The world she comes from has realm and dimensional travel to a science. They weren't suppose to end up here though, there was a hiccup with the system itself.

I'll reframe from making anymore inter-dimensional chars at this point with without running past you first. It's just this is the only way I thought I could get the idea to work, that or its alternate time-line like Anita's world.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:44 pm

I would really appreciate it if you did drop the energy siphon. Thank you. Also, I just asked how they got to the True was all, because I didn't really see how on either profile. If I had a problem with them being from another dimension, I would have said so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:50 pm

All right, not a problem its dropped offically. She's strong enough she doesn't need it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:49 pm

One other small thing, her durability I feel should be lowered a bit. So her shield at full power can take a MOAB and her normal durability is about the same. In combat more anyway since her powered down state her shield and durability is cut in half.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 9:02 pm

In light of knowing a bit more, the Ion cannon is replaced with plasma energy instead. It would be useless against the enemies she was suppose to fight.

On two other small notes, she has pointed ears like a Eldarian and she Does give off energy(I.E. you can sense her, but if you did she'd just feel like a abnormally strong Eldarian then anything else)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 19, 2016 1:48 pm

One small FYI, her 'race' is called a Kynloid.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down