Tale Hearts

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tale Hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: Tale Hearts

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:03 am

Kate scratched her head. "..I'm honestly not sure." She sounded a bit embarrassed. "But that was a mistake on my part, I don't know for sure just yet. He did mention about a ship, so I think I'll be in something a bit bigger."

"If its a ship, he'll kinda need to since its a lot more complicated then using a pod." Joseph pointed out, then patted Kate on the shoulder. "I'll let you two talk. Good luck out there Key and stay safe."

Kate waved to her dad then turned back to Key. "If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you first left Vegeta to anywhere outside here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 am

Key blinks, thinking "I have never left Vegeta. This is going to me my first time off world." she says "I had asked the Queen if I could leave and since I am of age, she agreed, so long as I stayed out of trouble." she says.

"I was actually thinking about visiting either Earth, because I recall the stories his Majesty told sometime ago or your home planet Alus." she states "I have yet to make up my mind." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:45 am

Kate had thought about visiting Alus herself, one of these days or visiting earth once again. "Either of those would be good. I know the guardian of earth Will Galford, but its been years since I've seen them. Maybe I'll visit earth again soon when I get the chance and we'll see each other there. If not there maybe even Alus."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 am

Key nods "That's something to think about. Perhaps I'll wait until your ship arrives. Maybe I'll be allowed to join you on your quest." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:23 am

Kate rather liked the idea of spending more time with her close friend. "I don't see why not, assuming it has enough room but it should unless its really small. If you do come along, maybe you could teach me a technique or two of yours? I could teach you some of mine to be fair."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 am

Key nods "If that's what you would like, but my list of special techniques is a small one. Everything you know, is, in part, what I know." she says "I shall be waiting in my room for your ship to arrive. It was good talking with you again, Kate." she says as she heads back to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Kate let Key go to her own devices and decided to head to her own room as well for now. Her parents were doing their own thing as was Lee so there wasn't any need to bother them. Joseph had been rather disturbed about a rumor that some of their people were helping the Planet Brokers.

It was just that a rumor, but one never knew. Kate knew why something like that would bother Joseph a lot for obvious reasons, but there was always bad people in every group. The whole idea would be tempting to some, you could practically do Anything you wanted to the population since your goal was in the end to wipe them out. Kate had read enough history to know what could happen to any survivors taken in of a conquered group, mainly the young women.

Still hopefully a rumor was all it was. For now, she'd just rest up a bit in her room to prepare. More then likely one or both her parents would see her off when time came.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm

It was a few hours later when an interstellar tug comes flying down. It had a ship behind it, supported by magnetic grapples and null-grav stabilizers. It lands and Lee walks over to the captain of the tug.

He talks with him for a bit, swipes a card on a device and the captain has his men go about unhooking the ship. Once finished, they take off. Lee looks over his purchase, then he takes the protective shielding off.

The ship looked a decent size. A bit on the old side but it looked space worthy. The name Lynx-MK2 was painted on the side.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Kate woke up from her nap with a yawn and strething a bit, feeling much better after her brief rest. She didn't know how much time had passed exactly, but it was still in the day time.

In the mean time she decided to check in with Lee if the ship had come yet. If not, she'd continue on her day to find other things to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm

The ship in question was pretty hard to miss. Lee was inside, checking all the systems, making sure it was in good working order, as the advert said it was. Everything checked out. Though, it was a bit dusty inside. Still, it would do nicely.

He decided to let Teala and Joseph know that he had the ship for their daughter's trip. He wanders into the throne room. Teala was on coms with someone, so he would wait until she was finished.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 am

Joseph had a few things on his mind at the time when he came back from where ever. Teala was talking to someone so he gave her some space, that's when he spotted Lee coming in and made his way over. "Hey Lee. Did the ship come in yet?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Lee looks over to Joseph "Huh? Oh, yeah. It's here. It's a bit old and dirty, but it's space worthy." he says "I was going to tell Teala. However, I believe it can wait. I should probably let Kate know that the ship's here." he mumbles "Give Teala some time to take care of her business."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 10:20 pm

"Hey, if it works decently that's all that matters."
Joseph assured, though he was curious who Teala was talking to but it could wait. "Kate seems to be up and about, I feel her Ki not that far away anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Lee nods "Yes. I sense her close by as well. I believe I shall show her the ship. It'll be her home for some time, might as well become acquainted with it, right?" he asks as he heads off to find Kate.

Since he could sense her energy, he headed straight for her "Kate. The ship is here. Would you care to see your new home?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Kate blinked a bit when she was interrupted from her thoughts as she turned to her attention to Lee. "I don't see why not. Since you seem to be the one flying this ship since I don't know how, I just thought I'd ask if its okay if Key comes with us. She wants to come and I want her too as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Lee slows a step, before falling into his stride again "I don't think that's a good idea. You see, Key is, special, in her own way. She has the rare ability to become a Super Saiyan, but only in her Oozaru form and, although she can control herself when she's an Oozaru, she loses all control when she goes Super Saiyan." he explains.

"And if you've ever fought against a Super Saiyan, you'll know how powerful they are and if you ever fought against an Oozaru, you'll know how savage They are. Now, combine the two and you have a creature of unspeakable power and ferocity." he explains.

Then he sighs while shaking his head "I would prefer that she stay here on Vegeta, but if you would like her to come with us, then I shall speak with your mother about it." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Kate frowned a bit at this. "But..that doesn't make sense. Is it some type of genetic thing? Could it be fixed? And no I haven't fought a Super Sayain or anything like that. I'm not near that strong."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Lee pauses, as if considering something "Key isn't a normal Saiyan, in terms of being born." he says slowly "She was a genetic experiment, along with the creature who calls herself 'Mindy'. Cooler was trying to create a completely loyal Super Saiyan. Mindy was a fluke and became stronger then Cooler could control, so he decided to remove their emotions to make them easier to control. That's where Key comes in." he explains in a low tone.

"She was the only subject to survive in the long run. At least, the only one who could go Super Saiyan, but only in her Oozaru form. This was counted as a 'Successful Failure' by Cooler, but even still, the project was later scrapped and the 'subjects' that had yet to develop were destroyed and the ones that had, were taken off their medication and left to die slowly. Their genetic structure breaking down. That's how Key lost her little sister." he finishes, still keeping an eye out for Key.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:37 pm

"..I see.."

That concerned Kate, but if Key was in danger of the same happening to her then she would have been told..right? We'll in either case she'd do what she could to help her friend.

Still..She couldn't believe Cooler could be that needlessly cruel but from all second hand information spoke of them in a unflattering light.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Lee nods "If that's the case, then do you still want Key to join us." he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:50 pm

"She's my friend. I don't abandon my friends." Kate said firmly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 12:00 am

Lee nods slowly "If that is your wish. I shall tell Teala. The ship is on the landing platform. Feel free to check it out, but be cautious, it's very dusty in there." he says as he heads to the throne room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 12:03 am

Kate nodded but went to check it out, more curious then anything else. As for Joseph, he would of course be there in the throne room as well when Lee arrived.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 12:26 am

The ship was waiting on the landing pad just as Lee said and it was also pretty dusty inside as well. It had four small rooms, an engine room, a cockpit, a small cargo hold and a small common area. It was only a small survey ship. Not really meant for comfort, rather, it was built for function.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 12:33 am

That suited Kate just fine, it wasn't like she was picky when it came to ships..it was her first time being on one though. In the mean time while Lee did his thing she just looked around a bit longer while she waited.

When Lee came back into the throne room, Joseph greeted them,"Welcome back, Kate like the ship?" It seemed like there was something else on Lee's mind from the looks of it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum