Tale Hearts

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Tale Hearts - Page 6 Empty Re: Tale Hearts

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 12:32 am

Teala shrugs "I'm not sure what I want. Because every time I said what I wanted out loud, life seemed fit to take it away from me." she says, sounding sad at recalling the past and all she's lost "Still, I feel confident that I can say what I want this time. I don't want for anything, because I have all I need already." she says as she lays her head on Joseph's shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 12:52 am

Joseph closed his eyes, Teala's words got him thinking. Instead of focusing on small things they didn't have it was best to focus on the now. He couldn't believe he forgot one of his own personal sayings. He could pick up her scent easier with being so close, he wasn't sure if she was wearing something or not but she smelled good.

Joseph was always pretty affectionate towards Teala in private. Some times he'd just do little things like comb her hair. He'd admit he spoiled her a bit but with how hard she worked and the kind of person she was, she deserved be a bit taken care of during her down time.

A part of him wondered if there was something Teala wanted however small but she was reluctant to say due to her miserable luck. But that didn't matter, he just relaxed, wrapping a arm around Teala as she leaned against him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Teala's eyes snap open as she feels a Very strong Ki force moving around the area. It seems like it was heading towards the city and the energy belonged to non other then the Legendary Super Saiyan himself. Broly!

Teala was thinking about heading out, but so far, Broly hadn't caused any trouble. He just wanted to be left alone and Teala made sure that he was left alone. She wondered why he was heading to the city.

She Knew Joseph could feel Broly's energy and she wondered if he would head to the city to see what was going on or if any 'incidents' would happen once Broly got there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Joseph stiffened slightly feeling the powerful presence which had also promptly killed the mood. It seemed to be heading towards the city and he doubted anyone would be stupid enough to attack Brolly. As the legendary Super Sayain he was kinda like the Sayain's version of the boogeyman so to speak.

Teala wasn't panicking or saying anything about it, so he let it be at least for now. "You ready to head back?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Teala shakes her head "No. If something comes up, I have no doubt Lee can handle it and if not, he'll find us." she says "The solitude of this place is surprisingly comforting." she says with a content sigh "As is the company."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 7:10 pm

"Yeah it is." Joseph decided to try not to worry too much and just relax in the mean time with his wife. He just enjoyed her company and since she had been gone he had greatly missed it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 pm

It actually wasn't too long before Teala fell asleep in Joseph's arms. She had been carrying the whole responsibility of the Saiyan race on her shoulders ever since she was named Queen and it was very tiring for her. Sure she had Joseph and Lee to help shoulder some of the burden, but she felt this was something she needed to do on her own.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Joseph noticed her breathing had slowed, and sure enough she was asleep. He wasn't too surprised, it had been a tiring trip for her and this was a time she finally got to relax. Joseph teleported them back to the palace and headed to the room they shared together.

He wasn't too comfortable sleeping in the shirt so he took that off before he tucked Teala in before climbing in the same bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head nearby, not before gently kissing her forehead.

"Good night my Queen.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 pm

The night was almost uneventful, despite the fact that Broly was in town. His energy was so strong, that those with energy sense didn't need to look for him and those with scouters, well, they no longer had them, as they blew apart from the energy detected.

There Were some Saiyans who thought to pick a fight with Broly, but Lee always showed up to stop them. They didn't need Broly going out of control and destroying the city.

When morning finally came, Teala hauls herself out of bed and to the shower. She really wasn't feeling it today, but like most days where she wasn't feeling up to it, she would grin and bear it.

She took a cold shower to wake herself up, dried off, got dressed and headed out to get something to eat. Today was the day that Kate would go out on her own. She needed to be supportive and wish her well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Joseph got up before too long and got dressed and cleaned up before heading out himself. He really wasn't looking forward to today but there was no use dwelling on it.

Kate had finished what she needed to do and headed to get something to eat before she headed off. Today would be her last day before she left, which made her slightly sad and happy at the same time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Key was already on the ship and ready to go. She was just waiting for the others. Lee had stowed his gear on the ship before heading down to get a few more essential things.

Teala was waiting by the ship after she had finished her breakfast. She wanted to wish Kate a safe journey and a speedy return home. Unlike Joseph, she wasn't sad, she was thrilled for Kate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 8:19 am

Kate brightened up seeing both her parents and went and gave them both a hug before pulling away. "Glad you two could make it."

"Of course, we wouldn't miss this." Joseph said, he had come to terms with it. Sure part of him was sad to see her go, but another was happy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Teala was all smiles "We wouldn't miss this for anything." she says. Key was waiting by the ship and Lee was nowhere to be found.

Key looks from Joseph to Teala "Your majesties." she says with a slight bow "I will do everything in my power to make sure your daughter returns home safely." she says.

Teala nods, still smiling "I know you will, Key. With you and Lee, I know Kate is in good hands." she says "I'm more concerned about her staying out of trouble, then what'll happen when she finds some." she says, teasing Kate.

Lee comes walking up, holding an important looking case "Joseph, Teala." he says with a nod as he passes the two, heading towards the ship "Kate, Key! Do you have all your things locked down and ready to go?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Kate smiled a bit. "I'll try to keep out of trouble. You two behave too while I'm gone." She teased back a bit before turning to Lee. "I got everything don't worry."

She gave her parents one final hug. "You two take care, I'll see you both when I get back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Teala hugs Kate back "We'll see you when you find your way home." she says "Be safe out there." she says softly.

Key had already gotten on the ship. Lee was About to head to the ship, when he sensed it! It was Broly again and this time, he was heading directly for them!

Teala felt it as well and sure enough, the Legendary Super Saiyan himself comes flying down to the launch pad!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Kate tensed when she felt that powerful energy, Brolly intimidated and scared her a bit. She didn't like being anywhere near them.

Joseph of course felt it too, he wasn't too keen about them coming but he couldn't help but wonder exactly what they wanted since they had never come around here before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Broly looks around at everyone, then focuses on the ship. He then looks over to Teala "I'm going with them." he says in a 'that's final' tone.

Lee frowns "And why's that?" he asks. He Really didn't want to fight against the Legendary Super Saiyan himself, but if he had to, then he would.

Broly turns his gaze towards Lee "I have business out there and require a ship. This is the only ship that's leaving and I'm going to be on it." he declares.

Teala looks at Broly with a stern gaze "So long as you can behave yourself, you may join them as a passenger." she says in her own 'that's final' tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Joseph didn't really like this himself, however, realistically in a fight no one here could beat him now as he was these days. "More or less what Teala said."

Kate said nothing, she headed back inside when it was confirmed Brolly would be going. She really didn't want them around, but the good news was he wouldn't be staying around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 pm

The better news was, if they got into trouble, with Broly around they were Sure to win. Broly nods slowly "If I had wanted to fight, I would have already won." he states.

Then he walks onboard as if he owns the ship. Lee looks to Joseph and Teala "Not to worry. We'll be perfectly fine. Broly's kept his word about behaving so long as he's left alone. I believe he'll keep his word now." he says, then nods to the two before heading aboard as well.

The hatch closes as the engines power up a minuet later. Lee can be seen from the canopy as the ship starts to lift into the air. Lee makes one last pass in front of Teala and Joseph, then points the ship skyward and shoots off into the red sky of the planet Vegeta!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Joseph let a bit of a sigh. "I still can't help but worry but its out of our hands and I trust Lee's judgment. It's really just us now huh?" He wouldn't mope about it, Teala seemed happy about it so he wouldn't bring down the mood of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Teala smacks Joseph on the arm "Come on, silly. It's not like we'll never see Kate again. We can call her whenever we want and she can do the same." she says.

Then she sighs as she sees her aid "Well, royal duties call to the both of us." she says as she takes Joseph by the arm and leads him back to the palace.

((I suppose Kate and those on the ship are out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm

"Joy. This will probably be as fun as a root canal."
Joseph knew Teala was right, it was just getting used to her being gone. Royal duties ran the gambit of things from tedious to soul crushing depending on the day, but some were better then others.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 4:55 pm

((And on that, in my opinion, we should close this thread.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down