Just Friends?

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:21 am

Christine was already changed, having ported back to the girl's run. She was going to head on down to Harlan's dungeon and see if he was alright. He and Nicole were getting pretty close when she died, so he might be taking her revival pretty hard, seeing as how he and Christine were getting close now.

She enters the dungeon. but finds no one was there. She could see perfectly well in the darkened room and she looks around "Harlan? Are you in here?" she asks.

"No..." hisses the voice of Mad, who was suddenly behind Christine "He's in...the holodeck...training" he growls.

Christine nods to Mad "Uh, thanks..." she mumbles as she hurries out of the dungeon. There was just Something about Mad that she always found unsettling.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 am

Hiroshi went up close to the girl's room but stopped just before entering. "Suki? It all right I come in?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:38 am

Suki looks over, since the door was open "Huh? Sure. I don't mind. Mom went downstairs to fix everyone some breakfast." she says "What's on your mind?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Hiroshi went to sit down on the bed. "Nothing really at the moment, I just wanted to check on you two and spend some time with you. Things have settled down a bit, but I'm not sure how long it'll last and we still have a few loose ends." The Oni were still out there, plus her brother plus a few other things.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Suki nods "I know. But we'll handle them like we always have. It's just that the Oni have gotten smarter and more cunning now because of that creature of darkness that mother mentioned." she says in a low tone.

She wish she knew what that thing was or how to fight against it. But so far, none of their usual attacks seemed to work against this new enemy and that's what got her worried. But she knew as long as they stayed here, they would be safe. As the Hunters had their own creature of darkness and you know what they say, fight fire with fire.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:28 pm

"Yeah. I ran into that thing briefly when I was looking for things with Mad. It wasn't a pretty picture, just glad I didn't have to fight it. It's not a Oni, but I'm not sure exactly what it is. Maybe a demon or Devil of some sort? Who knows."
It looked like one anyway but he honestly wasn't too sure.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Suki looks towards the boys dorm "I have a feeling...one of them knows." she says in a hushed tone, knowing that Mad had an uncanny talent for hearing, seeing and knowing everything. An exaggeration, of course, but that's what it seemed like.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:45 pm

"I think I know what you're talking about."
Hiroshi said simply, at least he was relatively confident. "So in lighter news, what have you and your mom been up to since I've been in my room?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Fumitsuki shrugs "Nothing much. After we woke up because of the fight, we found out it was just a scuffle, got showered, dressed and she went to make breakfast for everyone and then you came in. Before that we were asleep." she says simple as she jumps up "And speaking of breakfast, I'm kinda hungry. So let's head on down and see if it's ready." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

"Yeah. Your mom makes the best..we'll everything." Suki being hungry was no surprise, it was that time of the day and she had always eaten a lot more then normal to begin with.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Breakfast was, indeed, ready. But not everyone had come to eat. Abraxus was still out cold, Mad was still in the Dungeon, Harlan was still training, Joyce was out and Shadow was fixing the door. Christine came to get breakfast, though.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Torin was there and Camlo was as well but she was more slowly eating. Probably just something on her mind or she wasn't super hungry at the moment. Torin did greet them. "Morning you two. Have a seat, breakfast just got started."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:48 pm

It's good that they just got breakfast started, because Suki's Saiyan hunger was starting to kick in! After her mother served everyone up, Suki dives into her food in like the typical Saiyan!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Hiroshi didn't mind it and he was used to it. Besides he found it endearing endearing in its own way. "So do you guys have any plans for the day?"

Camlo merely shook her head but Torin shrugged. "At the moment? No, not really besides what we usually do."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Christine nods "Yes. Daily patrols. It's boring sometimes, but someone's got to do it or it won't get done." she says as she finishes her meal.

She stands, thanks Konata and excuses herself. She went to check on Abraxus, he was finally awake and slightly annoyed, but otherwise alright. She was getting worried about Harlan as well. He'd been in the holodeck since the attack.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Camlo excused herself before too long as well, her mind still seemed to be somewhere else, whatever it was. Torin was still there, he hadn't finished eating plus he had nothing to do at the moment so it wasn't like he was in a hurry.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:04 am

Abraxus comes marching downstairs, grumbling to himself "That damn Shadow! Who the hell does he think he is?" he says, more to himself then anyone "And who the hell hit me from behind?" he asks. He vaguely recalls something with Christine, but he couldn't put his finger on what exactly happened.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:58 am

Torin was thinking of looking after Ciel. Sure she was a hunter and knew what she was in for, but to him it made no sense to be so nochalant about it. Not when there wasn't a immediate threat to be worried about.

He turned to the half devil. "I only caught the last end of it so can't say."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:54 pm

There was another option that none of them considered. Maybe Ciel had gone back to Mulcahy to report on them. If that were the case, then there was a good chance that they could have some unwelcome visitors dropping in very soon.

This was, actually, something that Shadow had considered and probably Mad as well, since he seemed to think of almost everything. Still, there was no reason to jump the gun without some proof of what happened to Ciel.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:32 am

Torin excused himself as well after a bit, he had finished his meal and there were A lot of things to do. Sort of. Kind of. But in all seriousness after what happened, and Camlo's thoughts made him think of things. What was really important. It felt like the Hunter business was consuming good chunks of his life without him noticing it. He had turned around and blinked and Kyco was now a young woman, his mother was dating among other things.

Maybe Camlo had the right idea. If so, after all this mess was settled he'd retire from the business as well with one last bout.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Harlan finally comes out of the holodeck. He had done some keyblade training as well as some normal sword training and he was feeling good about today.

And why not? They stopped the Oni from freeing their Overlord and they brought a family back together. The only thing that could make this day better "Wow. What happened here?" Nicole asks as she sees what's left of the front door
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Torin was on his way to where ever when Nicole stepped in. "Drama happened but everything is fine now."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Nicole frowns slightly "A rather weak explanation, but I suppose I'll take your word for it." she mumbles. She screeches to a halt as she sees Harlan.

He eyes her with surprise and a bit of intrigue "Uh, you're looking well today, Nicole." he says somewhat awkwardly "If you'll excuse me, I have some research to do." he mumbles as  he heads down to the dungeon.

Nicole sighs "I knew this would happen. Things are going to be weird between us and Harlan is trying to find the right time to tell me he and Christine are an item." she mumbles "I guess I should save him the trouble and let him know that Christine told me last night and you know what? I'm fine with that." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Torin nodded. "That's good. Probably should talk to them before too long about it." At least she was handling it well, Camlo was absolutely miserable on the other hand even if she did a good job hiding it. For the most part.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Nicole nods "Yeah, well. I had died. I couldn't and really Shouldn't expect him to put his life on hold. It's better to move on if you can't be with the one you're enamored with." she says.

She was eyeing the dungeon's entrance "I assume that's Harlan's new study?" she asks, then looks over to the holodeck "And did he just come out of a broom closet?" she asks.

It was at that time that Christine comes bounding down the stairs, squeeing with delight as she gets Nicole in a big hug "Nikkiii! It's good that you came back!" she says with a big grin on her face "You can Not imagine How depressing it's been around here lately." she says.

Nicole gets her breath back from Christine's bear hug "Yes...Well, from what I've heard from my contacts, it's been a hectic week for everyone here." she says.

Christine nods "It sure has been. So, are you going to join the old gang again and kick some ass with us?" she asks, excitedly "We could always use another healer. Especially one of your expertise and skills." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top