Just Friends?

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:23 pm


Torin nodded a bit to that. "So if you don't mind me asking what was that about?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Joyce shrugs "A museum wants me to do some work on an unknown artifact they found. Though I don't have quite as much experience as others, they say my background in the occult as well as my degrees in archaeology, are what made them think of me." she says.

Part of that was true enough. But she guessed that contacted her dad first and since he doesn't have a background in archaeology, he suggested her. With both a background in the occult and archaeology, plus her family history and her ability to handle any situation that Might arise, made her an almost logical choice.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:44 pm


"Would it be all right if I tagged along?" For one it would be the perfect excuse to hang around them more, and second he'd get away from the place while things with Nicole settled down. Third, just on the small off chance she needed his help.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Joyce shakes her head "Not at all. I'll just say you're my assistant." she says, sticking her tongue out and winking at Torin playfully.

Christine finally reappears in the usual Mystic fashion as well. She looked as normal as she could as she nods to Torin and Joyce before heading upstairs.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:52 pm


Torin chuckled a bit. "I got no problem with that. I'm really curious what the artifact is but guess we'll find out together." He'd get to spend time alone with Joyce so he was feeling pretty good about himself.

When Christine came in, he awknowledged her as she went back up stairs. He wondered what happened, but it wasn't his business.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Joyce gets up "Well, I'm gonna head on over to my dad's place and let him and mister Izumi know we got his wife back safely. No doubt he'll want to see her." she says as she gathers her things, waves to Torin and heads on out.

Mad slowly comes walking upstairs and heads into the kitchen to get something to drink. Though, it's rare to never, if you see him eat. It's like he feeds off the darkness in others, which, if true, would explain why he's always hanging around Harlan.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:19 pm


Torin headed up stairs, though he did give a nod to Mad on his way back to where Hiroshi was sleeping, or trying too but he was up.

"Not with Suki and her mom huh?"

Hiroshi shook his head. "Not anymore right now, I'm just letting them get their time."

Torin could understand that much as he went to his own bed and try to get some shut eye.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Night time comes and goes without incident. "Hey! Wake up. Abraxus wants to talk to us." Shadow says, looming over Torin's bed. Or at least as much as someone his size can loom over anyone.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:44 pm


Torin wondered what this was all about but he shrugged it off mentally and prepared to follow Shadow downstairs.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Shadow wasn't too happy with being a gofer. He heads down to Abraxus's office. He doesn't bother knocking or being invited in, he just barges on in. The office smelled like a brewery and there were a few bottles on Abraxus's desk.

He looks up at Shadow and Torin "Good! You're both here. Have a seat." he offers. Shadow remained standing "Since every mission we've ever been on has ended in complete failure, I've been thinking about disbanding this Cell, since we can't seem to get anything right." he says.

Shadow nods slowly. Makes sense why he would want to talk to both him and Torin, since they were the ones who started this Cell in the first place and ultimately it would be up to them to decide if they wanted to disband the Cell or not.

Shadow shakes his head "Listen, if you want to disband this Cell, go for it. But aside from us, there are too few honest Cells left to help Julius against this new Hunter's Council. He would be overwhelmed and destroyed. So would all of them and Mulcahy will be free to do whatever the Hell he wants and no one can stop him." he points out, though it wasn't true. There were still Plenty of people who could stop Mulcahy.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:47 pm


Torin had to really think about it, on one hand Abraxus had a point on the other Shadow brought something up to their attention. "If that's what you want to do, I'm fine with it bur I'm kind of with Shadow on the last part. At the least that should be taken care of. Technically its not like we can't work together still, its just, we'll they'll have the law on their side."

If they did disband though, Torin honestly didn't know what he was going to do. It seemed like a lot of his skills and power would go to waste.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Abraxus 'Hmphs!' like Shadow "I've been trying to stop him...it's only a set back to him..." he grumbles "Just look at him now. Leader of the Hunters. He's practically untouchable." he says, then slumps forward on his desk.

Shadow fires back with his own 'Hmph!' as he glares at Abraxus "If that's the way you feel, then go ahead and run. Me and Torin will do all the fighting and we'll let you know when you can stop cowering in the back." he says as he turns and heads out "Come on, Troin. Let's leave him to his bottles." he says in disgust.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:17 pm


Torin followed after Shadow and sighed a bit. "We gotta hell of a mountain to climb regardless. We're working within a broken system to try to fix it, but worse comes to worse we'll have to go out of it to fix it."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Shadow 'Hmphs!' again "I'd rather go out there and kick someone's head in, then skulk around." he grumbles.

"Shadow!" Abraxus calls out to the black hedgehog. Who turns to see what the drunkard wants and gets hit with a fireball!

"How's That for cowering?!" the demi devil asks, multicolored crystals were jutting from his arms and back, which usually meant Abraxus was ready to fight.

Shadow was knocked back into the front doors with Abraxus's attack. But for all the damage it seemed to do, which was little more then piss the black/red hedgehog off, as Shadow jumps back to his feet "I don't consider fighting a coward and an alcoholics any fun." he says with a smirk.

Abraxus breaks off another crystal, which was a blueish color that Torin would remember as a lightning bolt "Annoying little Rat!" he hisses as he throws the crystal, which turns into a bolt of lightning aimed directly at Shadow!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 pm


Camlo had came down and grew concerns when she heard the ruckus going on. She was going to try to stop the fighting but Torin stopped her. "Let them get it out of his system. It's a guy thing, sometimes you have to fight to get things into perspective. Hey Shadow! Take him outside if you two have to fight."

He didn't seemed concerned at all, but there was a method to Torin's madness.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Just before the lightning bolt hit, Shadow blurs and disappears! Only to nail Abraxus in the back with his usual savage flying kick that sent Abraxus shooting through the front doors and outside!

The alarms start to blare when the front door was destroyed and Harlan comes running up from his dungeon. keyblade in hand "What the bloody hell is going on? Are we under attack?" he asks as he looks around.

Mad looks over to Harlan "Abraxus and Shadow...are battling...Abraxus is drunk...and irrational...we must stop him...before it's too late." Mad snarls.

Christine slides down the firepole, still in her jammies, ready to kick someone's ass "Alright You! If it's a fight you want, you'll get more then you bargained for!" she says, white/gold energy glowing in her hands.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Torin grunted a bit, then headed outside where the fight was taking place to see where they went. Hiroshi also came down because of all the noise, clearly thinking something was going down. Everyone seemed to be ready to go, except Christine who clothes were a bit distracting but that was a giiven since she had Just woken up from the looks of it. "Another attack?"

"No. Abraxus and Shadow are fighting." Camlo felt a headache coming on, this was a wonderful day to start the morning. She headed out as well.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:22 am

Christine frowns as her energy disappears "I'll handle this." she says, clearly being the strongest physically on the team. She intended on getting Abraxus in a bare hug until he either passed out or calmed down.

That Was the plan, until she Actually got out there. Shadow was the faster and more powerful, but all his attacks did were fuel Abraxus's attacks. Christine was wondering how she was going to grabs Abraxus with all those sharp crystals popping out of his back and arms.

She just said to hell with it and grabs at Abraxus, Then came the problems. One, his crystals were shredding her cloths. Two, he was way too tall for her to carry. Three, he was more skilled then she was and, after a struggle, throws her over his shoulder "WAAAHHHhhhh..." Christine trails off as she tumbles off.

Mad comes out of the firehouse, points his gun at Abraxus and pulls the trigger! The force of the shot throws the half devil forward and Shadow appears directly in his path and delivers a vicious kick to Abraxus's face, sending him flying back towards Mad, who shoots forward and grabs their leader by the back of the head, Stops his backwards momentum and Slams his face into the ground!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:33 am

Hiroshi knew he would just get in the way of things but that didn't mean he couldn't help in other ways. His chance to do Something didn't take long when Christine was thrown, he caught her before she tumbled into the wall but it knocked him off balance a bit.

Torin had witnessed the last bit and winced, that hopefully should have knocked them out so they didn't have to pound him more.

..That sounded kinda wrong. Whatever.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:53 am

Abraxus groans as he slowly starts to haul himself up. He grumbles something unintelligible, takes a step and then falls back down on his face. Mad sighs as he growls something and starts back towards the firehouse. Looking tired from being in the sun too long.

Christine shakes the cobs from her head and the world stops spinning. She looks around and sees red hair, then looks to see who that hair belongs to. It was Hiroshi "Thanks." she mumbles as she stands and folds her wings around herself, knowing that he probably got a good eye full of her breasts through her shredded top.

Shadow drags Abraxus back into the firehouse and to his bed. After he passed out, his crystals retracted and he looks normal again. He lays him down and puts a bottle of water and some pain killers on his stand.

He heads back down to fix the door and stops at Torin "Did you mean what you said about being fine with him destroying what we made because he believes his team is worthless?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:06 am

"Uh..no problem.." Hiroshi also mumbled avoiding eye contact after, he had seen more then enough. It wasn't like he hadn't seen attractive girls before so he wasn't sure what it was that got to him. He went back inside to go take himself a shower, now that the crisis was over he needed to get cleaned up.

Camlo said nothing, she merely took off her jacket and offered it to Christine, just so she have something before she got dressed again.

Torin looked to Shadow. "No. At least, not if everyone else still wanted to keep things together. I Was going to try to bring everyone together and see how they feel about things and where we going, and if everyone still wants in but, we'll, that happened. We may have started it, but we're suppose to be a team and that means talking about things."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Shadow shakes his head "Well I, for one, am not going to cave in Abraxus's empty convictions. If everyone decided to bug out, that's fine. I'll handle business by myself." he says, then heads over to the utility closet.

Christine thanked Camlo for her jacket. She quickly puts it on and teleports back to the girl's run to get changed into something that Wasn't shredded. Abraxus was going to be getting her a new outfit. She would see to it.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Torin figured as much, but then something occured to him. "Hey Shadow. Whatever happened with that Oni woman you were suppose to get anyway?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:05 am

Shadow looks over his shoulder "I didn't need her. I needed her information. The Hunters still have her." he says as he goes back to work.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am


Torin nodded, then he left Shadow to his own devices simply going into the kitchen to get something to eat.

* *

Hiroshi felt the shower layout was awkward, at least to get used to at first but after he did it was all right. He was going to check on Suki and her mom after if he knew anything about Suki chances were she had stayed put with them when the alarm went off so she could better protect them.

It was best to wait a moment, there seemed to be almost no doors and he didn't want walk in on something he shouln't. Espeically given that Christine had just shredded her clothes.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4746
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum