Just Friends?

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Nicole takes a seat "Yes. Do you have any bottled water?" she asks. She was wondering where everyone was and was a bit eager to see her old and Only friends again. See how they had done in her absents.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Camlo lead her to the kitchen while Torin went to grab her some water as she sat. She had a lot to think about. After her conversation with Torin, she agreed she should wait until the crisis was over until she made up her mind about leaving, it was a big decision so she shouldn't be made lightly.

In the mean time, she began to try to fill in Nicole in the best she could with Torin helping from time to time. It would be a while, but with the others out they would have nothing but time.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Nicole listens in silence as the two explain what has happened to their little group. She didn't like the fact that Sonic had flaked out, as quitting didn't seem to be in his character. But she kept quiet.

When they got to the troubles with the Mystics, and the Hunter's Council in disarray, she frowns. Then they were gone for a spell and had returned not too long ago.

All in all, it wasn't Exactly what she figured had happened. Still, they were all alive. She was a bit surprised that Christine had joined these Hunters.

She finishes her water "So it would seem that the original mission has failed." she says with a sigh "I didn't think that my death would have that big of an impact on everyone. I mean, I knew I would be missed, but I figured everyone would carry on with our mission." she says.

If her death caused this big of an upset among them, she was wondering if it was right to even come back now. If nothing else, they all deserved to know she was alive again.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Torin shook his head. "Nah. The people behind killing Keybladers are gone, and the mindless Heartless aren't attacking this world anymore so I'd say it was a success. It just sucks everyone went their own ways after, and while your death was part of it, I really don't think that was all. And really, its good to have you back. I mean it."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Nicole stands "Thank you, Torin. I missed you guys as well." she says in a somewhat passive tone "I believe, I shall head back to my apartment for now." she pulls out a card "Here's the address." she says and smiles at the two "You two take care and, I hope to see you both again." she says as she starts off.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Torin looked at the card and put it away making sure the door was locked after she left. That had been the last thing he had been expecting, he wonder how the others would take it.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 am

It was quiet for the next few hours. Then everything happens all at once. Shadow comes back, then Abraxus, Joyce, Christine and Harlan as well as Jack. Who has a strange man in a blue ninja gi with him, who was holding Konata!

They all pile in at one time. Jack looked like the triumphant hero that he really was. Christine offers to take Konata to Suki and leads the woman upstairs.

Jack looks over to everyone "And now that my mission is over and the hostage is safe. I'll be leaving." he says, then looks over to Camlo "Oh, before I go. If I may ask, how many do you know who are like yourself? A humanoid Heartless. Because, I have one on my team who goes by the name of Alice. Ever heard of her?" he asks.

Harlan looked happy as he gives Torin the 'Okay' sign "We did it, mate! Well, more to the point, Jack and his friend did all the work." he says with a sheepish look "We got a good slap in the face about how underpowered we really are at time." he chuckles light heartedly.

Christine comes back down stairs and heads over to her dad and uncle to talk about how awesome they all were and maybe suggest that they team up more often.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Camlo knew the thing about Nicole would have to be revealed soon, but one thing at a time since they had just stepped into the door. "Hm? About four..that are alive counting Alice. I've met them once very briefly long time ago they helped a bit so send my regards. I doubt they even remember me though."

"So, what exactly happened?" Torin asked Harlan.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 am

Jack shakes his head "I'm sorry to say that it probably won't do much good as she has fallen into a coma." he says.

Will looks over to Jack "Actually, I gave her a Senzu Bean, so that Should snap her out of her Stand Still this time." he explains.

Jack looks pleased by this news "Ah. Well there you go. Still, I'm not sure it's a good idea to mention those from her past, as she  has not once mentioned anything about it herself." he says.

He nods to everyone "You folks take care now." he says, turns and starts off, before stopping and looking over his shoulder "You have a great team here, but do yourself a favor and get out of the Hunter business. It just doesn't seem right for most of you. Later!" he says as both he and Will take off.

Harlan watched them leave with a chuckle "Well, we Really didn't do much. By the time we got there, everything was pretty much over as it was." he starts.

"Jack was fighting the Oni while his friend was getting Konata. I've never seen anyone move That fast before. If I didn't know better, I would swear that Jack's friend was teleporting." he says "Well, to make a long story short, we did little in the way of Actually helping." he explains.

He moves closer to Torin "Abraxus isn't too happy about what happened. He feels that we had failed because our mission was completed by people who were Vastly more powerful then our combined Cell." he says, moving back and shrugging "Meh! I say. As long as the job got done, that's all that matters. Right?"

((Jack and Will are out.))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Torin nodded a bit."I feel the same. But we need to talk, something very big concerning our old group came up while you're away. So I want Shadow around to make sure we're all together for it. Camlo, could you get them?"

Without a word, the Heartless went to find them.

This was going to be interesting, and by interesting Torin was pretty sure he might possibly a front row seat to the Young and the Restless. At least Suki got her mom back, that should put her and Hiroshi in higher spirits. Too much drama and angst around for his taste, but it was understandbale ones.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Shadow comes walking out of where ever it was that he was hiding and just stands there, in his perpetually grumpy mood. Christine had found herself a chair while Harlan was leaning against the door frame.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Torin waited until they all got there then grunted. "Okay, there's no easy way to see this so I'll get on with it. Earlier, when everyone else was out we either ran into Nicole or someone who could mimic them and their personality and memories so well we couldn't tell the difference. They claim to have been brought back from the Otherworld tournament by the Kai's, who ever those are."

He dug into his pockets pulling out a card. "..This, supposedly is where she's living."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 pm

There was a long pause as Torin's words sank in. Christine jumps up and snatches the card up and looks it over "I know where that is!" she says as she wraps her wings around herself and disappears in the usual Mystic fashion!

Shadow 'Hmphs!', arms crossed not looking the least bit surprised "Well, if I could do it, then so could she. I wonder what took her so long to get here." he grumps.

Harlan was still silent. He and Nicole were getting close at the time of her death and now to learn that she was still alive or rather, had been brought back to life, after he had finally moved on. He moves away from the group and heads down to his dungeon.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Torin mentally sighed to Harlan leaving like that, he thought he be happy or at least relieved. Now he just looked like he wasn't sure how to take it. Oh well.

The last statement caught Torin off guard. "Wait, you were dead before or am I misunderstanding?"

Camlo silently inched herself away when Harlan retreated from the group to his dungeon. "Harlan?" She called gently, she was worried about him.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:04 am

Shadow shakes his head "No. You understood correctly. I was helping Sonic beat a creature called 'The FinalHazard'. We had gathered the Chaos Emeralds and obtained our super forms and we managed to defeat this 'Bio-Lizard'. But my super form wore off while I was still in the deep vacuum of space and you can guess the rest." he grumbles.

When Camlo had entered the dungeon and called to Harlan, a pair of burning yellow/orange eyes appears in a darkness so thick, one couldn't see past it. It was Mad Rad, of course "Harlan...wishes solitude..." he says in a low growl "He has...a great many things....to think on..." he snarls.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:08 am

Torin nodded a bit. "Makes sense. We'll, I'm beat out so if anyone needs me I'll be up stairs."

The Heartless could understand that. "..All right." She left it at that and didn't bother trying to go in. Camlo was thinking of going for a walk or something but she wasn't sure going by herself was the best idea.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:32 am

Everyone seemed to be off doing their own thing. Shadow was fixing his security system, Mad and Harlan were in the dungeon, Christine was out and about. Suki was with her mother and Abraxus was getting hammered in his office. The only one who Wasn't doing something, was Joyce.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 am

Torin came down before too long, he decided to screw it as far as sleep went. He noticed Camlo was gone but shrugged it off, she was a big girl.

He went to find Joyce. "Hey. Just thought you might want some company, everyone else seems to be in their own world right now."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:48 am

Joyce looks up from her music and blinks at Torin "Huh?" she asks a bit puzzled, then takes her ear buds out "Oh. Sure. What's on your mind?" she asks "Everyone seems to be in a blah mood since your little group had their little sit down. Anything serious?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:54 am

Torin shook his head. "It turns out someone we thought was dead..came back to life. Kinda like what happened with that Space Pirate attack but different. Some people have rather charged emotions about it."

He shrugged. "It'll pass once the surprise goes away, I'm sure. Most of it anyway."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:57 am

Joyce thinks for a bit "Someone, came Back to life? How is that even possible?" she asks "And if She could come back to life, I wonder if others could as well..." she says, mainly to herself, thinking about Yoko.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:01 am

Torin nodded. "According to her, there's these tournaments in the After Life you can win and get another life. It sounds pretty surreal but I can't deny what I've seen so maybe."

"Though in less headache inducing news, what are you listening to?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Joyce shakes her head "Oh, nothing important. Just a band that's almost a century old is all." she says "I have a thing for classic music after a mission. Calms me nerves." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:16 pm

"Nothing wrong with that. I listen to some classic to, we'll everything except country really. I kinda wish Vira Nakeen hadn't stopped singing, a lot of music these days doesn't seem to have soul to it." Joyce was pretty easy to get along with, which was part of the reason he enjoyed hanging out with them. Being good looking didn't hurt either.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Joyce shrugs "I've never listened to her music." she says simply. Her phone rings and she looks to see who it is, then flips it open "Yes?...This is she....Really now....And they've asked for Me?....I've only Just got my degree....Well, yeah. True enough, I suppose...Okay. I'll head over first thing tomorrow....Thank you for this opportunity. Bye." she hangs up "Well that was unexpected." she mumbles.

Then looks back to Torin "So like I was saying, I prefer music with more of an up beat to it. Like 1980s or 90s music and maybe some classical every now and then. That's Really calming. Almost to the point of putting you to sleep." she chuckles.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top