Dawn of the First Day!

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Espen felt a bit anger at those words but he kept control of his emotions. It wouldn't be fair to judge a man without knowing all the facts, but he had better had a Damned good reason why he didn't alter them. Happiness of the people as a whole should come before anything else.

"It's something to consider. I think I will. Probably visit Vira and the others as well." Espen said as he got and smiled at her. "We'll, thank you for the meal. If you need anything I'll be retiring to my room."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Rosa curtseys "Good night, young master." she says "Should you have need of me for any reason, please don't hesitate to call upon me." she says lightly "Pleasant dreams, master."
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Espen turned to leave and pause. "If you like, you can just call me Espen. Master implies I'm above you and I don't consider myself above anyone, least all new friends. That said good night Rosa."

It was going to be a short night, he'd head to bed soon but he wanted to read up a few things before he finally hit the hay.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:01 pm

The night seemed to be Dragging on. Almost like there was no end to it. But from what was said, the nights and days were just as long as those on Earth. Still, it seemed like the night was Never ending! Much like that one time on Earth.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Espen had no clue if he was just axnious or the night time was really going on longer then it should. He'd hate to wake up Rosa but he wanted to check so he called.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Rosa knocks on the door before opening it, she was in a nightie at the moment "Yes, young master?" she asks as she walks on in "How may I serve you this night?" she reframed from curtseying, mainly because her nightie was too small to do so.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Espen didn't mind the view of course, he didn't say anything on it. It wasn't something he hadn't seen before, though it had been a while before he had intimate with any kind of woman. Rosa was rather attractive, and he did get a somewhat better idea of her body type out of the maid outfit.

"Yes, I'm very sorry if I woke you but I was wondering what time it is. It seems to be dragging on a bit longer. That, and I wouldn't mind a bit of company for the night.'
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Rosa looks out the window "Oh! I apologize. Tonight is the Longest Night. It lasts for six hours longer then any normal night." she says, looking embarrassed "We have the Longest Night in winter and the Shortest Day in summer." she explains.

She bows "I'm sorry, young master. I should have informed you of this." she says "Um...Was there anything else you need me for?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:23 pm

Espen thought about it. "We'll, as I said I wouldn't mind some company for now. Since its longer then a normal night I'm more then well rested but have little to do in the mean time. That is, if you're not up to something or tired yourself."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Rosa blushes lightly "O-oh. I'm, hardly dressed appropriately, to entertain company." she says as she fidgets at her nightie's hem, which was almost 'dangerously' short.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Espen looked her over for a brief moment then to himself. "I don't know, I say we're about even. I just have shorts and a t-shirt on right now. Would you feel comfortable with a change of clothes on both our parts?" He was nothing else if not a gentleman.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Rosa nods "I'm sorry to say, but yes. That would put me more at ease." she says, still fidgeting, a blush still gracing her features "However, if the young master wishes me to stay as I am, then I shall do so." she says.

Last edited by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm

While he found it cute, Espen supposed he should stop teasing her like that. He got up from his spot and headed to the bathroom(after grabbing a few things in his dresser). About a few minutes later, he came out fully dressed. "All right, I'm done on my part. If you need to change I can wait."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 pm

She bows ever so slightly "Thank you, young master. I shall return." she says as she mousies off to her room.

Ten minuets later, she scuttles on back, knocking before opening the door, fully dressed in her maids outfit "Forgive the wait." she says as she closes the door "Um, if I may ask, what would you like to talk about, master?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:50 am

Vira woke up and found it, oddly enough, still dark. She wasn't sure what time it was but she was pretty sure it should have been morning at the least. Curious to see if she could figure anything out, or anyone else was up she got up out of her room, in her own night gown.

As long as Rosa was comfortable, that's all that mattered. But more to the point though. "I would like to know a bit more about your culture, more specifically do you have holidays?
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Rosa nods "Yes, of course." she says "We celebrate the changing of the seasons. The birthday of our Lord Arch Bishop, the birthday of our beloved Elysium...and a few other minor holidays that are of little importance to some." she mumbles the last part.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Espen shook his head. "Just because its not important to some doesn't mean its not very important to others. What are the other minor ones you mentioned?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 pm

Rosa shrugs "There's the Day of Eruption that celebrates the day Mount Magmoor erupted. It's mainly celebrated by those who live in Inferno Village and a few other here." she explains, nodding to the book Espen was reading "It actually tells about it in that very book." she says.

She thinks "W-well, there's also the birthday of our Terrible and Powerful God; The Mighty Galford, but there are few who Actually celebrate it." she mumbles.

"Let's see...there's also Harvest Day. Again, it's mainly the outlaying towns and villages that celebrate it and there's even The Time of Honored Passing. It's a week where we celebrate and honor those who's lights are forever shining in the night sky." she says "I, personally, don't partake in that event."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 pm

There had been something thay had been bugging Espen a lot the more he heard it. "You said people actually celebrate Galford's birthday, and you call them terrible but powerful. It may not be my place but I have to ask; your people respect and fear his strength and on some level grateful for your birth. But why do you call them terrible?"

Did every Mystic admire the Galford or respect them? Or were the others who disliked them for their own reasons? Espen didn't doubt the more some of the Mystics spent time with other races in the outside world, they may come to resent Galford for reasons he mentioned earlier.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Rosa sighs "That's a very complicated question. You see, like on Earth, there are multiple religions based on the Terrible and Powerful Galford. Some, like myself, my Lord Arch Bishop and many others, believe that the Mighty Galford had grown displeased with us, His creations." she starts.

"Having seen that we would ultimately disappoint him, he sealed us away from others, so that we could grow into a better race. That's what most of my kind believe. Others believe that the Fearsome Galford had uses all his Godly power in the making of the Mystics, that he had to become mortal in order to preserve his own life and that he didn't have the power to open the way to others." she explains.

"And than there are those who believe that the Mighty Galford, after creating us, the 'Perfect Race', he had foreseen our awesome and ever growing might and became scared of his creations that he sealed us away to save everyone else from our power." she says with a Bit of spite in her tone "It's usually only Outcasts and zealots who really believe that." she finishes.

"The ones who mainly celebrate the Frightening and Terrible Galford's birthday, are the ones who believe that he had given up his Godly powers for us." she says simply.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Espen waited until she finished before saying anything. "That's a lot to take in, but I believe I understand a bit better now. Thank you Rosa. You're free to go if you wish and have other things to do. I think I'll catch up a bit more with my reading. However, I feel things go both ways so if there's anything I can help you with on my end meager as it may be while I'm here just ask, all right?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Rosa curtseys "As you wish, young master." she says "Though, I feel I should inform you that we Mystics usually don't eat breakfast until the sun comes up on the Longest Night." she says "However, if you wish, since you're not Mystic, I can have breakfast ready whenever you wish it." she offers.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Espen thinks a bit. "I think I'll be ready to eat in two hours or so. Right now I'm not hungry." He wouldn't be staying in this world for too long, for one or two days more days at the most since he had so many things back home but for now he'd try to relax.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Rosa bows "As you wish, young master." she says as she heads out, back to her duties.

It wasn't too much longer that the sun had started to finally come up "Have you been reading all night?" Jennifer asks. She was casually leaning against the door frame, arms lazily folded.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Vira checked on Hiromi and Kylie, and found them both still asleep in the same room so she left them be. It was only her mother who was out and about. This wasn't too surprsing since she was more of a night person then she was. Which was kind of funny, because they were a race of vampires.

"And there you are. I was wondering if it would just be me." Nikki turned to her in the kitchen. "How are you holding up?" There was a extra meaning behind those words.

"I'm..all right." Vira sighed. "Besides the Shokan and Amadeus running around that is. ..I still miss them."

"You'll always will. That goes for anyone we really care about that's passed on.."
Nikki said in a low tone. "It does get easier Vira. Back when your father died it felt like it wouldn't, but it does. You might feel guilty about feeling that way, but don't let hold you back from your future."

"I know. I'll try." Vira said quitely.

"Tomorrow after the museum, perhaps we'll head to a beach hm? Could be fun." Nikki kinda wanted to drink but she had sorta given it up after her daughters were born and she settled down. She..sorta would make a ass of herself at times while drunk but she was a bit of a wild thing in her younger days before she mellowed out.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top