Dawn of the First Day!

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dawn of the First Day! - Page 9 Empty Re: Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Jennifer nods "I'll summon our airboat." she says as she looks in the direction they came. A few seconds later, their airboat comes hovering on over "If everyone's ready, let us be off." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Espen boarded the airboat, as did everyone else after. Kylie was excited about it, but then it never took too much for the little girl. It would have been nice to be like that; but that was the blessing of being so young and innoncent.

"Will the celebration itself be at the Grand Hall or somewhere else?" Nikki asked, more curious then anything
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Jennifer shrugs slightly "My Lord Arch Bishop failed to share that knowledge, but it's assumed that it shall be heald there." she says "Important gatherings for 'Special Guests' are often held at the Grand Hall." she points out "And it's likely this won't deviate from that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:54 pm

"I get that the women will be wearing gowns, but what's the standard for men there?"
Espen asked, he wasn't sure if their culture had a particular custom in regards to that or not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:00 pm

"Men are required to wear our equivalent tuxedos. They are similar to Earth's, but are a bit more, uh, Flamboyant." Jennifer says "You see, most Mystic celebrations are also treated, in part, as um, a way to meet women, for the men." she explains, feeling a bit embarrassed at telling outsiders this "B-because...our birth rate is so...low..." she finishes lamely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Hiromi chuckled and gently patted Jennifer on the back. "It's nothing to be embarrassed off; something like that is perfectly natural. If my people had something like that in place and a bit more organized maybe we wouldn't be in such a dire straight as we are right now." It did make her think if the Mystics ever went to war and lost a lot of their people, it would take them many years to recover.

"What's natural?" Kylie asked, the little vampire looked at Hiromi for confirmation.

Nikki smiled. "It's just boring adult things. You'll understand when you're older, I promise we'll tell then."

"Aw. You always say that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 pm

The reason Jennifer was embarrassed by it, was because it made her proud race seem like a bunch of horny college students at Spring Break. Thankfully, she didn't have to talk about it any longer, because they had arrived at the Grand Hall!

The airboat docks, allowing everyone to disembark. There were about four maids, including Rosa, waiting for them "Welcome back, young Master." Rosa says with a smile "These are Lilia, Daisy, and Sunny." she introduses the others, who curtsey to their guests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:53 am

Espen smiled at them. "It's nice to meet you three."

Nikki nodded in return looking at them. "My name is Nikki Nakeen, and these are my daughters Vira and Kylie."

"Hiromi. I assume you'll be the ones introducing us to the clothes we'll be wearing?" Hiromi asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Sunny shakes her head "Oh, no. Lady Hiromi. We'll be making you your gowns for the celebration." she ays in a soft, but pleasent tone.

Rosa motions for Espen to follow her "Right this way, young Master. I shall fit you for your attire as well." she says with a smile.

She stops, as if hearing something, then looks to Espen "Oh, uh, young Master, didn't you want to see the Lord Arch Bishop about something important?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Hiromi was perfectly fine with that, it would be interesting at any rate. "I see, that'll be interesting. I haven't had something like this done with me in a while."

Vira Had something like this done a few times, so it wasn't anything new to her at least.

Espen nodded a bit. "Yes I do, if he's he around."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Rosa nods "Of course he's around." she says as she motions for him to follow, while the other maids took care of everyone else "Right this way, young Master." she says.

She leads Espen to Alister's office. When they approach, the guards open the doors, as if expecting Espen and sitting behind his desk, was Alister, waiting for his friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Espen turned his full attention to Alister once he was there. "Sorry for showing up suddenly again, but there was something I wanted to discuss with you. You see, Hiromi's people were thinking of moving to another place as they feel their time on the earth realm is over. There's a small clan, just about eighteen. Hiromi wondered about them coming here, but its of course your decision. I can vouch for their character though; they aren't a bad people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Alister was silently thinking 'What are their other options for resettlement?" he asks "I'm not saying 'No', but I would like more information about the situation, before I make a decision." he says "Also, I would like to speak with Hiromi, once she's finished with her gown, that is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 pm

Espen shook his head. "At the moment, none as they're still looking. Since earth with it crowded as is, it make things rather difficult. As for Hiromi, that's a good idea there's certain details of things even I'm not aware of. It's probably best to discuss the rest with her."

He cleared his throat. "That said, on a lighter note both Vira and Nikki were thinking of singing together and perhaps having something set up. It doesn't have to be you since you're so busy, but its more of who they would talk to about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Alister nods "That is good news." he says with a smile "As you no doubt have seen, our music selection is somewhat, limited." he says with a slight chuckle "But we'll save this conversation for later. In the mean time, I believe you have a fitting to attend."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:13 am

"I'll see you later Alister." Espen said to his friend before he headed to get fitted. While he did consider himself a gentleman, he was still a man. That was to say at least in part he wouldn't mind seeing some of the various young women in gowns.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Rosa was waiting outside for Espen "Ah, young Master!" she says, cheering up as she sees him "If I may be so bold as to ask, how did your meeting with my Lord Arch Bishop go?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Espen smiled. "It went fine, there's just a few other things to iron out but we decided we would finish the meeting after this was done. The other half of it requires Hiromi's attention anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:55 am

Rosa nods "Well, whatever happens, I'm sure things will work it's self out." she says "The Lord Arch Bishop always tries to do the right thing when it comes to help others." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:25 am

"In other news, who will be fitting me for my clothes? You or someone else?"
Espen asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Rosa nods "Oh, I will be the one fitting you for your clothing for tomorrow." she says with a smile "Unless you wish for someone else to do so. Someone who knows what your preferences in clothing are." she points out
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:25 am

Espen shook his head a bit. "No, no its fine. I'm perfectly fine with you." Besides that, there was no one here that did clothes that he really knew. Argubaly Jennifer since she was a former maid though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Espen's response made Rosa happy and for the next hour, she took his measurements, they picked out color, fabric and general design. Once Rosa was satisfied with how the suit would look and Espen was pleased, she excused herself, gathered everything up and headed out to put it together. All the others were finished with their gowns as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Hiromi, as was, got reminded of her days under her father and mother when she was younger. Her father had been a minor Lord with his own small spot of land in Japan while her mother was coming up on her own. She had long since left that life behind, but it did feel nice in a nostalgia way to be treated like this once more.

Kylie was being Kylie, which meant talking people's ears off mostly to herself and her family, but sometimes to the maids that had been working on their gowns.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Jennifer comes walking in, looking around. Some of the other maids looks to her and she nods to them, then shakes her head "So, how are they treating you ladies?" she asks "Do you think the dresses are coming out alright?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum