Dawn of the First Day!

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dawn of the First Day! Empty Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Jennifer walks out of the Earth Embassy, after checking her badge, and beheld a familiar and missed sight. Capitol City, her home! It was midday and warm, with a slight breeze in the air that carried the smell of rain. But she didn't mind. She takes a deep breath "Ahhh..." she sighs, contently "It's been so long since I had smelled Clean air. I had almost forgotten what it was like." she chuckles at her own joke.

Up in the air there were Mystics flying too and from everywhere around the different colored crystal buildings and there were also many Mystics who were walking, some of them with their children as well. Jennifer looks over her shoulder "Please follow me." she says "We'll have to take a skyboat to your new home, as it's across town and wingwalking isn't permitted in the city, unless it's an emergency." she explains as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the First Day! Empty Re: Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:22 pm

'This is certainly interesting..' Hiromi noted to herself as she walked along with the others while Kylie's eyes were wide as she saw so many different things. If it weren't for her mother, she'd probably be running to check everything out because there were so many things she hadn't seen before.

It seemed there a bit more children then Hiromi thought but it made sense. Though thinking about it, Mystics Had to have a healthy libido or their race would have died out years ago since it was so hard for them to have children in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Jennifer leads them through the city. The people seemed pleasant enough, while some were avoiding the group, others were overly fascinated with them "You'll have to excuse them. We don't get many visitors here." Jennifer says.

It didn't take Jennifer long to lead the group to what they called a Skyboat. Jennifer climbs on, as well as a few others "These boats, like much of our technology, is powered by our own energy." she says, nodding to the control crystal that was hooked up to the engines.

Once everyone was on, the skyboat takes off, zooming through the city, making regular stops and pick ups. While the Mystics Did have wings and Could fly, not all of them did so. The elder and the young, even some of the young adults took skyboats or walked.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Espen looked thoughtful. "That's interesting, though I had thought with your kind not being able to be sensed or felt by any standard means, it would make it hard to power up anything under your own energy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Jennifer chuckles "Our energy may be new and unknown to everyone else, but we've been using it to power our technology for a few millennia now." she says.

One of the passengers looks to Espen "It's quite easy really." he says "Even if our energy doesn't give off any known or detectable frequencies, you need to remember, it's still a scores of energy and as such, it can be used to manipulate objects that are set up with energy catchers." he explains, pointing to the crystal connected to the engines.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:15 pm

"I see. Do you have any machines that work on anything esle but your own energy?" Espen asked. Kylie in the background was looking around at the various sights while Vira was talking to her, and Nikki in the background. Hiromi was just relaxing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:03 pm

The man shakes his head "No. Everything is powered by our own energy. It keeps the environment clean." he says "Different machines may call for different methods of getting out energy, but they all use it." he explains.

Then points to the control crystal of the airboat "This system is indirect feed. The pilot channels his energy into the steering wand, which feeds into the energy collector, then funnels into the control mechanism, powering the airboat." he finishes.

"There are a few other methods we use to power our machines. One is where we imbue collections of energy crystals and feed them into the control mechanism. Where, over time, the crystals break down, powering the machine. Another method is direct energy transfer. Where we use our energy directly on a power node." he states.

"There are a few other ways, but those are the most commonly used by my people." he says "From what I hear, Earth, perhaps, could benefit from this technology." he looks around.

"Criminy! I've missed my stop!" he exclaims in surprise as he gathers up his things "It was certainly nice talking with you! Uh, welcome to Elysium!" he says with a slight bow, then he bails out of the airboat, taking off in the opposite direction.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Hiromi blinked a bit, turning to Jennifer. "..That was a accent. I'm somewhat surprised considering you've only come into contact with earth recently you have someone with a accent from our world."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Jennifer smiles "Do we have your accents or do you have our accents?" she asks "Remember, our God, the Mighty and Powerful Galford, is also the God of your world as well." she says "Something to think about, huh?" she asks.

She nods "This is our stop." she says, standing as the airboat comes to a stop "There's your home." she says, nodding to a three story crystal house that has a modest, gated, front yard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Kylie seemed happy about it, but then again it really didn't take all that much. "Is your home far away from here Jen?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Jennifer nods "Yes. It's in the middle of the city, close to the Grand Hall and the Embassy." she says as she gives Vira a map of the city, then turns to Espen "Since there was little time to prepare for your arrival, I'm afraid you may have to sleep in the Embassy until some lodging can be made ready." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Nikki was curious of a few things, but first thing was first. "It's all right. You and yours have done far more then what you needed to do in the first place. I just want to see what the home is inside is like."

"I do as well. The way the buildings are built here are pretty interesting. " Vira added. "A bit off topic, but I assume your people have things close to concerts or at least singers correct?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Jennifer nods "Of course. However, most of our songs are, at least compared to the ones in Earth realm, kind of flat. Two dimensional and stale." she says "Well, I must be going. I have to see about readying a lodging for Espen." she says, then looks to Espen "It shouldn't take me long if you would like to wait here." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Espen thought about it, then shook his head. "If its all right, I would like to come along."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Jennifer pauses for a bit "As you wish." she says as she scoops Espen up "I suggest you hold on." she says as she jumps into the air and starts off. She was heading to the nearest airboat dock.

She was getting strange looks from other Mystics who were flying around her. It was embarrassing, sure, but it was her duty. She finds an airboat dock and lands, a few people laugh at her, she glares at them.

"We're going to make a quick stop at the Earth Embassy to set up a room for you, then I'll put in a request for a lodging for you and we'll see where that goes." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Espen was awfully embarrassed to but he didn't say anything about it for both their sakes. If he knew this was the way to travel he would have stayed to save them both from the embarrassament however.

The demon ignored anyone laughing to focus on Jennifer. "Sounds fair. And sorry about this, had I known this would cause a scene I would have stayed behind." Jennifer wasn't just a bodyguard, he did consider her a friend so he tried to take her into account of things. It was the same with most people he worked with, really.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:23 am

Jennifer waves a hand "Don't worry about it." she says. The airboat shows up and Jennifer drops a few gems into a container and climbs aboard "So, what are your thoughts about my home?" she asks as the airboat takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 am

Espen smiled a bit. "I like it so far. It has some interesting buildings and I'd like to explore a bit more of things while I'm here. While I'm here, perhaps we can visit your family I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Jennifer shakes her head slightly "I would rather not. My parents can be, quite unpleasant, to 'outsiders'." she says "Though most put on a happy face, a lot of my people are still not completely comfortable or trusting of non Mystics." she points out.

She holds up a hand "I'm under the firm belief that it's because they don't know how great non Mystics can really be." she says "You also need to remember, we've been cut off from any kind of outside contact for, well, ever. So we'll need to, adjust. We're very good at adapting." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Espen nodded to that, if he had been dating Jennifer then the father and mother in law from hell on sitcoms came to mind on T.V. shows. "I see. We'll I'll trust your judgment on it"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Jennifer nods "It's for the best." she says. She would have liked to see her sister, but she had a duty to the Arch Bishop first and with duty, came responsibility.

"Since the Daughter of The First One came home, the Outcast activity has dropped to nearly nothing in less than a week." she states "I've gotten work about how powerful she is and all I can says is, it's a good thing she's on our side." she says with a slight smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Espen chuckled. "We'll anyone who does that on their own I'm glad they are too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Jennifer was a bit surprised that Espen didn't ask for more information about the Outcasts and their activity. Though, he probably felt that it wasn't anything that needed asking about.

They finally arrive back at the Earth Embassy, where Jennifer goes through the standard 'flaming hoops' to get back in. Jennifer talks with the Ambassador to set up a room for Espen, until lodging in Capitol City can be arranged.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:54 pm

"Though one thing I'm curious about.."
Espen started. "Now while I'd guess the Outcast aren't really a threat now is that a term you just use for crimminals of your world in general or is it like a organization?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Jennifer nods "It's what we call criminals and deserters. Those who choose to live outside of society and it's laws." she says "Though they have been handled for now, there's always going to be those who are Outcasts. At least now, however, we can keep them in check." she says as she leads Espen to his room "And here's will you'll be staying until a place can be set up for you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum