Did You Get What You Wanted?

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Emanulle found Alice before too long, she didn't look it but the girl really could eat not that was anything wrong with it. He had to wonder if it was a thing before or something that happened after she was turned as it were.

"Welcome back Alice. Everything turn out okay?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:21 pm

Alice looks over to Emanulle "Huh?" she says, puzzled why he would ask for such a question "O-oh. Yeah, everything's fine." she says *For once.* she thinks.

Jack comes flying back down to the shop before heading on inside. He was greeted by a surprise. His children were waiting for him. Jason looked annoyed, Christine looked oddly skittish about something.

"Well, this Is a surprise." he says as he walks over to his kids "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" he asks.

Jason looks down at his sister, then back to his father "Christine has been going through a rough time ever since the Hunters had reorganized and she has lost her place in this world." he explains "With you and your team, she could help make a difference again and belong." he says.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:04 pm

Emanulle nodded as he sat down. "I just wanted to check on you and Ramona, nothing went wrong or you two would have said something. It's just I overworry about my friends at times, just a thing for me to work on."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Alice looks over to Emanulle "Huh? O-oh, yeah. Everything went okay. Jack and his friend didn't need to fight any more, Sam's alright and we're both feeling fine. So everything's good." she says with a smile, clothing the fridge, convinced there was nothing to eat in it.

Jack nods slowly "Of course Christine can join us. Everyone is welcome, even you, if you want." he says as he motions for them to follow him into the base.

Jason holds up a hand, stopping him "For now, she's going to live here and tend to the store. She's not well and needs time to deal with everything that's happened." he explains

"When I'm convinced she's well, I shall bring her down there. Until then, she's not to set foot in that base." he says in a no-nonsense tone.

Jack nods "As you wish. But what does Christine want to do?" he asks, looking at his daughter.

Jason shakes his head "That Is what she wants." he states.

Jack nods once more "Very well. I shall let the team know." he says as he starts down.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Emanulle wondered if he should tell her about what happened with Jerod but he was reluctant because he didn't want the added stress on her with her condition. She was a stronger person then she gave herself credit for, but he still didn't want to risk it. Still he needed to talk to Jack about it, as well as what to do about this Brotherood later.

"We do have the food replicator, its good but there's slightly something missing to it." He said when Alice noted there was nothing in the fridge. "If you want, I could make something up for you. My family told me I'm a pretty good cook."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Alice blinks "Oh! The replicator. I completely forgot about those." she says "Thank you, but what I'm craving, is time consuming to cook." she says with a smile.

Jack comes walking into the bases common room and taps his com "All teamsters please report to the common room." he says over the PA system.

Alice blinks in confusion, then shrugs and heads out. She meets up with Marcen and they run into Samuel along the way.

Sam looks over to his two teammates "Any idea what the boss wants to talk with us about?" he asks.

Alice shrugs "I'm sorry. But I don't have a clue." she says. Marcen nods "Yup." he says and leaves it at that.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Ramona came along for the ride as well, but Natomi seemed to just appear from seemingly nowhere after. Not teleporting or anything she had just been silent but it wasn't really a surprise.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Jack waited patently for everyone. Nodding to Samuel "It's good to see you back on your feet." he says with a smile.

He looks at everyone "Everyone, in the foreseeable my daughter, Christine, will be joining the team as our medic both here and out on the field. But for now, she'll be staying up in the shop and taking care of business there." he informs them.

"She is Not to set foot down here until She says she's ready. Not even if there's an emergency top side or down here." he states.

"Until that time, feel free to talk with her and show her that we're a good team to be apart of." he says, encouragingly.

With his news done, he looks around "Well, aside from the obvious..." nodding to Sam "Is there any else going on that we should talk about?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 am

Ramona had hoped there would be nothing but good news, but what was going on needed to be said. "Apparently, the Outsider didn't actually take away my fiances powers and he's apparently a target to someone less then savory character. What's more, its likely that Jerod would need to be killed for them to get said power. I think its something worth looking into as a whole. There could be innonenct people that are targeted or hit in the crossfire of some of these my fiance aside."

"We'll, its not like said people are just going to have flashing neon lights so easier said then done. But I agree having potentially a bunch of unstable people with those kinds of powers shouldn't just be ignored." Natomi pointed out.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Jack was silent for a minuet, thinking things over "I agree that something has to be done. But with so little information, I wouldn't know where to start. Aside from that symbol, that is." he says.

"We should keep a look out for that symbol. If it pops up, we should investigate it." he points out.

Marcen nods "Me and Natomi can handle that." he offers, since they knew more about the supernatural then most, with the exception of Ramona, that is.

Jack nods "If she's got no problems with it, go for it. Report what you find out." he says, then looks over to Emanulle "You and Alice should scout the streets and drop a line to the Hunters, or whatever they're calling themselves now, about the potential threat." he says.

"But be careful. Just because they're turning over a new leaf, doesn't mean they're any less dangerous." he points out.

He looks over to Ramona "Me, Ramona and Sam will remain here to fortify the base and piggy back the other teams, running support and information as needed." he says, then looks to everyone "Any questions?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Emanulle didn't exactly trust them, but he knew not all of them were bad and they had their own role in things. "No, I'm fine with what is laid out."

"Symbol isn't much, but if nothing else maybe one my elders know about it." Natomi said.

Dysis was skeptical when he stepped to the place, was this Really it? It really didn't look like anything, then again that was the point. It would have been stupid if it stood out painfully super hero group or not. He just hoped it was the right place, and better yet if it would help in the first place.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:37 pm

((I'm going on the assumption that Dysis had come to the jewelry shop. If not, I can change it.))

The respective teams head out to their assignments. Marcen takes note of the strange young man, but says nothing, as he had a job that needed doing. Christine could handle him. It was, after all, her job to do so.

Speaking of Christine, she looks over to Dysis and smiles "Welcome to Osa-P Jewelry! How may I help you?" she asks in a pleasant tone.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 am

Dysis wasn't really sure he was in the right place at all but again looks could be deceiving. He turned to Christine and smiled. "Afternoon. I was wondering if there is a Jack Winters in? If he's here I would like to talk to them."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:01 pm

Christine doesn't stop smiling "One moment, please." she says, picks up a phone, dials a three digit number "Dad, there's someone here to see you." she says, nods and hangs up.

She looks back to Dysis "He'll be right out. Please, have a seat or some coffee. It's fresh." she offers.

A young woman in black with pinkish hair comes walking out of the back room and heads on out, casting Dysis a glance with a polite nod.

A Man who seemed to be chiseled from pure muscle comes walking out of the back room. Christine nods in Dysis's direction.

The man walks over to the young Nosferatu "I'm Jack Winters. Was there something I could help you with?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Dysis noticed the young woman with pinkish hair and black followed by another young man in black as well. Maybe they were a couple or just liked black. Seemed to be a interesting little group here regardless.

What has this guy been eating?

So that was Jack? He really did look the part anyway.

Dysis nodded. "My name is Dysis Funano, thanks for having me. I heard this was a super hero group of some kind. If that's true, I need some help. A student got kidnapped by a man named Vladimir by using some sort of supernatural powers by the look of it. I'd go to Hunters but not entirely sure on that."

"I have a sketch of the symbol they had before they vanished. Not sure if it means anything."
He pulled out a piece of paper of his sketch to show to Jack.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Jack pulls out a note pad and a pen "Okay, if you'll join me in the back room, we can go over everything you know about the incident and you can be assured that we'll look into it." he says.

He didn't want to let Dysis know that they were already looking into matters concerning the Outsider's mark and those who have it. He kinda wished Marcen was here now. The man was great at taking notes.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Dysis followed Jack to the back of the place. "I was worried for a moment I had came to the wrong place. How many people work with you?"

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Jack holds up a hand "Let's focus on the problem at hand, please. You said a student was kidnapped by a man named 'Vladimir'." he says

"Do you know the name of this student and does her kidnapper have a last name that you know of?" he asks.

"Every little detail matters, so please be as specific as you can."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:46 am

There was a reason Dysis asked that related to this but back to what was asked in the moment. "Her name is Tracy Marsh, she's a Zoanthrope. I honestly don't know a lot about her, met them twice mainly because they seem to be painfully shy but they seem nice."

"The man full name is Vladimir Yakimenko Savelievich. Tracy mentioned about them being a mentor and working for Ultra-Tech so I had to put two and two together with what I had ever doing some digging on the net. Not that it tells me much besides the basics. Before she vanished, Tracy was more jumpy then normal and was trying to tell me something about his powers."

Dysis sighed a bit. "I don't think he wants to kill her or he would have already so there's one thing I guess. It's not that comforting though because the guy came off as a creep."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

Jack nods as he listens to Dysis's story. The full names were a good thing. It would make tracking them a whole lot easier. If his friend, Usagi, were here, they would be able to track them No problem... In fact, what was keeping him from contacting his good friend and asking for help?

He looks over to Dysis "Is there anything else I should know about either of them, like home addresses, school and class locations, jobs locations, and what not?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 am

Dysis pulled out some other scribbled notes and handed them to Jack. "Her school and such, but I don't know where she lives. That information is a bit more personal so I would have to dig deeper for it. I literally only met Tracy three times, I wish I had more information." He sounded a bit frusterated.

"If it helps a bit, she's been missing for about twenty to thirty minutes at the most. I don't know a lot about tracking, but from what I remember the quicker the better before the trail gets cold.. but this is a unique case."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Jack nods "You're correct, every minuet is critical when it comes to the safety of an innocent person who's found themselves in harms way." he says "Being a Zoanthrope will make finding where she lives easier, since they have to register that information." he points out as he stands.

Jack holds out his hand "Mister Funano, thank you for bringing this to our attention. You can rest a bit easier knowing that we'll do everything within our power to find Tracy." he says, leading him out of the backroom "We'll keep you informed every step of our search." he assures Dysis.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:57 am

Dysis gave Jack another card after taking his hand. "Here. It has my number and address where I live in case you need to contact me. I don't know Tracy that well, but I know what its like to be caught in things out of your control when you're just trying to live a normal life."

He still hated he wasn't able to do a bit more. Dysis tried to typically mind his own business but he didn't like people getting screwed over just for living their lives.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Jack sighs after Dysis heads out, then he taps his communicator "Okay, slight change of plans, people. Marcen and Natomi, could you  head back to base, please?" he asks.

"We're on our way." Marcen pipes up over the coms.

Jack was about to head on down, when a familiar face comes walking in. It was his old friend, Will Galford. Who was also the Kami of the Earth. He was wearing his usual attire, blue cargo pants, sneakers, black shirt and an old army coat.

Christine's face lights up when she sees Will and jumps over the counter "Uncle Will!" she squees in delight as she gets Will in a hug!

Will returns the hug " Hey there, kiddo. It's good to see you again." he says as  he sets Christine down, then glances from Jack, back to Christine " Can I have a moment with your dad?" he asks.

Christine nods "Sure. I got to head out to do a little shopping, so, I'll see you later." she says as she starts out to the back room, then looks to Jack "Can you talk over until I get back?" she asks, Jack nods, and she heads out to the back room.

Once Christine was gone, Jack looks over to his fried "So, what's up?" he asks.

"I found out something about Alice's abilities." he says in an even tone.

Jack frowns "Judging by your tone, it's not good news. Will shakes his head "Than I suggest we include Alice in this conversation." he says.

Will shakes his head once more "That's not a good idea. But I would like to talk to t his Sam that you two were talking about. The one who was brought back to life." he says.

Jack nods slowly and taps his com "Hey Sam, could you come topside for a bit?" he asks "Right away, boss." Samuel says.

Will looks over his shoulder "We got company." he says as Marcen comes walking in.

The shinobi takes notice of Will and give him a nod, before focusing on Jack "We got your message and are here. What's up?" he asks.

Jack hands the note pad to the zoanthrope "We have a missing person who may have a strong connection to one of our targets. The priority is to find and secure the missing person and make sure she's safe, then get as much information as you can on the target." he says.

Marcen nods "We'll get the job done." he says, his words full of certainty. Samuel comes walking out of the back room.

"Hey, Boss. What is it that I can help with?" he notices the others "Unless I'm interrupting something?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:31 pm

It was part of her training and job to pick up on things that others may not have noticted but even without that it didn't take a genius for Natomi to figure out something was likely off. Will could just be for a visit but with someone that powerful and busy part her doubted that's all it was.

"I'm not too sure just yet." She said to Sam, hoping it was nothing
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top