Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 3 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Manny came down before too long, still tired and sluggish but at the least he was up. Michru however though quite was Full of energy but that was the perk of being a very young child with not a care in the world. Unlike Emanulle and many adults she wasn't yet old enough to have mountains of things tossed on their shoulder just yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Marcen greets Emanulle and offers him a cup of coffee "We had a visitor this morning. Someone interested in becoming a super hero." Marcen says "Unfortunately he didn't tell me anything about himself that could be used to judge if he would be a good candidate." he explains.

Right out front of the store, Jack comes on landing all graceful and quiet like. He walks on in "Morning you two." he greets his teammates "Sorry I'm so late getting back. I kinda got a bit distracted." he chuckles "So, did I miss anything important?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Emanulle turned to Jack. "Macen said there was someone interested in becoming a super hero but didn't say anything to judge if he'd be a good candidate or not. So the only thing I can conclude is they wanted to run things back on their end. Or they changed their mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Jack nods "Well, if they come back, I'll have a word with them and see where they stand on this matter." he says.

Marcen hands over the pages of the encounter. He knew Jack would want to look them over "This is what was basically said between the two of us." he says.

Jack looks them over "Got it. Also, once Mondo's up, I would like to hold a general meeting. It's something I would like to get into the habit of doing, that way we can keep up on the important goings on in Tokyo." he explains.

Marcen nods "That sounds like a good idea. We can't do much crime fighting if we don't know what's going, crime wise, in the city we're suppose to be protecting." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Emanulle nodded slightly. "Sounds like a plan. I had some things I wanted to talk about." He didn't see Alice around, but he guessed she was still asleep which wasn't a surprise it was still pretty early.

There was a surprise for the group when the doors came open and walking in was Natomi..and Ramona who had been missing for a minute now. "I'm sorry for coming in like this. Is this a bad time?" A question was how she found Ramona in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Jack smiles at this sight "Ramona! Sonovagun! How did you manage to escape from that vortex that Lexica used on you?" he asks. "Whatever it was they used, it was pretty hard to find. I even had some of my old team help trying to find you." he says.

Marcen looks at Naromi "So, when you said there was something you needed to do, you meant find Ramona." he says evenly "I guess in this instance, one person would, indeed, attract less attention. Especially if they were watching." he reasons.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Emanulle turned to them and smiled. "Welcome back you two. And glad you're safe Ramona. That was pretty clever Natomi, guess its that ninja thing."

The girl waved her hands to ward anything else off, a bit embarrassed. "Haha..it was nothing. I'm just glad to be back now that everything that needed to be was handled."

Ramona turned to Jack. "When I arrived there, where ever there was I couldn't see any type of opening back. I didn't have much time to do anything else so I kept testing things, every inch to see if there was something that would let me out again. I managed to find something and was out back shortly now. More importantly, I would like to know if I missed anything..and I would like to see about making a arrangement for my family to make sure they're safe."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Jack shakes his head "Only confirmation of what we already suspected. Lexica is, indeed, working with others." he says "And it's a good bet that whomever it is, is the one who trapped you in that wherever." he points out.

At that time, Mondo comes walking down stairs and was about to head to 'His Back Room', when he sees Natomi and Ramona "Ah! Looks like they found their way home after all." he says "In that case." he starts back upstairs.

"You leaving?" Jack asks after his old friend, who just nods "Say 'Hi' to Mickey, Usagi and everyone else for me." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:46 am

Emanulle didn't think Mondo was going back so soon, but he guessed it was to be expected given there were only here because of lack of members. If things turned out all right with that other young man they might even have a few more members.

"Take care of yourself then Mondo. It was nice meeting you." Emanulle said to him. There was a time that Emanulle briefly wondered why Jack never recruited from home but it made sense; just like him there would be very few people who'd want to relocate to a entirely different universe all together unless they had absolutely no ties to keep them there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:56 am

Jack looks back to Ramona and Natomi "That's Mondo. He's from my old team back in my home dimension." he says "He takes a bit of getting use to, but he's a solid ally and a good friend.".

Marcen nods to Natomi and Ramona "Since you both have shown up back here, I assume that you still have interest in being on our team." he points out "If that's the case, I'll show you to the base and get you both a room." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Emanulle glanced at Michru then back to Jack. "So I was thinking; Michru is currently out of that one school since I had to pull her out when I left. If I put her back, she and others could be in danger but I don't want to keep her cooped up inside for the rest of her life. She still needs the education, and more importantly the social aspect."

Natomi made a mental note of that for later. "Yeah, both of us are. So lead the way." Ramona went to follow as well, she'd ask Jack a few questions she had for later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Jack nods "I understand what you mean." he says "You know, we have a holodeck. We can program it to create a school for Michru and even some friends." he suggests "They won't be any real substitute for the real thing, but they might do until we get this problem taken care of." he says.

Marcen leads Natomi and Ramona to the door that use to lead to their training area, which was not a fully working base of operations! "It's a bit intimidating at first and it's kind of easy to get lost, but there are maps on every wall panel." he says as he taps a blackened screen, which flicks to life. "I'll give you the tour later, for now, lets get you settled in." he says as he leads them to their rooms.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:50 pm

The Arkon sighed a bit. "I suppose. It'll have to do for now when things settle down and Lexia and her group are dealt with. On another note, I've been thinking. According to Damon some of the Hunter Cells have become a bit more..trigger happy as of late. I assume there's been a change of leadership or something related. That being the case we may come into conflict with them sooner then we want if we catch any harming innoncent people."

"Add to that, there's the other thing. Right now we're a fringe, crazy idea by this world's standards but many of the 'crazy' ideas in the past are now the norm. People laughed and sneered at the people who made the first plane before they got to it to work. My point is, at first they may laugh but that'll change if people think we're a threat to their way of life."

Ramona looked around, she liked it so far. "How many people could this base fit? I ask because I want to talk to Jack about bringing my family here until things calm down. I avoided most of things because I can change my my apperance but still."

"Your family? You have a sister or someone?
" Natomi asked.

The Demi Goddess shook her head. "..No, its my fiance and his two young children. His name is Jerod."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Jack nods "All things I have considered as well." he says "Though, this news about the Hunters is disturbing. Christine is one of those Hunters." he mumbles, recalling how cold and distant she was with him "I'll have to get ahold of some of my contacts and see what's going on." he says in a low tone.

Marcen shrugs "I don't know the exact number, but a lot. Jack was hoping for a good sized team, like he had in his home dimension." he says "I don't see why Jack would have a problem with it. He's let Emanulle bring his daughter, so he should allow this as well." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "I don't see Christine doing anything, but those in charge might omit certain details if it means it'll further their goals. If the Hunter organizations become corrupted and this super hero thing takes uff, we'll definitely have a conflict of interest sooner rather then later."

It wasn't too long before Ramona and Natomi found their rooms, the former decided she'd rest briefly before leaving. Natomi was going to go to her room to retire as well but paused as she turned around. "So we have any more new prospects yet or still dry?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Jack nods "If that day ever comes, I truly pity the Hunters." he says in a low tone "That would mean that they have outlived their purpose and must be allowed to disperse." he states "But, until that day comes, we'll stay out of their hair if they stay out of ours." he says simply.

Marcen shakes his head "No. Not a single one." he sighs "We've gotten a few who were interested, but they either got the wrong idea or the wrong attitude." he says "But I'm sure Jack will think of something, eventually." he mumbles, not sounding convinced of this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 pm

"Agreed." He said simply. "In the mean time I'm going to take your suggestion and get something going for Michru while she's here." He'd also go check on Alice, but if she was still sleeping he'd leave her alone.

"Hm.." Natomi shifted her weight a bit. "I don't think the advertisement was the best method, its basically hit or miss. We need somehing else, I'm going to be doing some research on something's and see what I can't come up with. It's a team, and since this effects all of us we should all be pitching ideas."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Jack nods "If you plan on using the holodeck, just head inside and ask for an explanation on it's functions and features." he says "If nothing else, you can ask Buddy for help." he suggests.

Marcen nods "We'll be holding a general meeting in a bit." he says "After Jack talks with someone about some things. If they show up that is." he mumbles the last part, then nods to both women "Ladies." he says as he starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Emanulle gave his thanks and took Michru back into the base where the holodeck was waiting for them. "Buddy, I need your help on operating this thing. I'm trying to get Michru in a school setting for while she's here."

It was decided that it would just be Hiroshi and Suki going to check things out for now. If they liked what they heard and every checked out they'd also bring Usagi along for the next time.

He was wondering if there was a test of some kind, among other things but that's why they were there; so both parties could get the information they needed to make a decision. The first encounter definitely didn't count, but this time it would be Jack who they ran into first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Buddy appears, looking like the Doctor from Star Trek: Voyager "This is the only other form I can take. This or Commander Data." he says as he holds up his hand and a data pad appears in it "Okay, let's see. She's got psychic abilities, huh? Cryokinesis and empathic..." he mumbles.

Then snaps his fingers after thinking for a bit "I got it!" the whole scene changes and they were in an impressive mansion "Welcome to The Xavier institute for higher learning." he says "Here she'll be able to broaden, not only her academic skills, but her abilities as well." he says with a grin.

Fumitsuki looks over the jewelry store "This is it?" she asks "Well, I guess we really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, right?" she asks.

"So you came back." Marcen says, suddenly from behind the two.

"WAHHH!" Fumitsuki screams as she jumps about a foot in the air and latches onto Hiroshi after. She looks at Marcen "Don't Do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" she says, puffing up her cheeks.

Marcen nods "Apologies. That wasn't my intentions." he looks at Hiroshi "I assume this is your friend, Suki? Jack is waiting inside for you both." he says as he starts towards the shop door "Follow me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:47 pm

That name sounded almost familar somehow but he couldn't exactly place Where he had heard it. Michru looked up to her father then back to the mansion. "..I'll be staying here?"

Emanulle smiled. "For the time being, yeah. Why don't we go inside and get to know everyone and get you comfortable?" It would be better that way instead of merely dropping her off.

Hiroshi, of course didn't mind Suki latching onto him. Her reaction was to be expected, Macen had startled him as well when he first appeared. He followed. "Yeah, she is. And Jack, is he your guys leader?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Buddy walks over to Michru "You won't be staying Here, you'll be staying with your dad." he says "This is where you'll learn interesting things from." he says, then looks over to Emanulle "The program isn't running yet. I'll have to add Michru's data to the program first." he explains.

As they entered into the shop, there was a man in his mid twenties standing behind the counter "Hello and welcome to Osa-P Jewelry." he greets Hiroshi and Suki as they enter. Jack looks to Marcen "Is this them?" he asks.

The ninja nods "Excellent!" he says as he motions for them to sit "Please, have a seat. Can I get you some coffee?" he asks.

Suki takes a seat and shakes her head "Oh, no thank you. Though, I do have some questions and, well, I'm sure you have your own questions as well, but who do we decide on who gets to ask their questions first?" she catches herself "I'm shutting up now." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm

That was more what Emanulle meant, he turned back to Buddy. "How long would it take?"

The guy was Huge. Hiroshi wondered what the hell he ate and such to get like that, not that he wanted to get super big. He was more or less fine with being moderately toned but he hadn't ever seen anyone in real life built like that in person.

"I guess I'll start simple. This is, like literally the first time I've heard of something like this, a super hero group that is. How long have you guys been around, and does the group have a actual name?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Buddy shrugs "Meh. I finished a few seconds ago." he says casually "Remember, everything I know, the computer knows. It just takes a bit longer for the computer to process things." he says "We can begin anytime you want."

Jack nods "That's because most who would make great super heroes are mindful of the authorities and keep a low profile for fear of persecution." he says "We, on the other hand, don't have that problem. We do what needs to be done when all others are unable to do it." he says with a nod.

"As for how long, well, we just started about a month ago and we really haven't had time to think of a name for our team. We feel that action speaks louder then words." he says.

Suki frowns slightly "So...you're vigilantes?" she asks.

Jack shakes his head "No, no. A vigilantes is only a man lost in the scramble for his own self gratification. No. We're Super Heroes. We're good for the sake of being good." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "I'm fine with starting right now, the sooner the better."

Hiroshi was silent for a minute. "That sounds good and all but I'm still getting a very vague idea of things. Granted I know what a 'Super Hero' is and depending on how far you wanna stretch it we could be classified but what do you guys Do? An example so we have a idea and what makes your group different then say, a Hunter cell for example?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next