Road trips

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Road trips - Page 2 Empty Re: Road trips

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Angel didn't take too long in the shower. Cold water would hurt her, but not hot water. Still, she didn't like staying in water for too long. She could learn to build up a tolerance to it, but that would take years. She could also use a magic relic to give her a tolerance to cold water. However, her brother had taken that relic sometime ago.

She towels off and wanders over to her closet and picks out an outfit that was perfect for New York. Shorts, a tank top with an over shirt, knee socks and sneakers. She looks around, then puts her cape back on to complete her outfit.

Smiling with how she looked, she wanders out of her room. It was now time to feed!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Aron came out of his room to get something to eat, that's when he noticed Angel and her clothes. They really seemed to fit her. "Decided to change your look again I see. It looks good on you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Angel looks down at her current attire "Huh? Oh. Thank you." she says with a smile "I don't know about you, but I hunger." she says as she heads to the balcony "I'm going out to eat. See you later tonight!" she calls as she jumps off the edge!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:11 pm

If it weren't for the fact Angel could turn into a bat and such Aron would have panicked but since she did he wasn't too worried. Judging by her statement, she probably wanted some 'me' time.

Shrugging, he went to the library to kill some time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:58 pm

It was a few hours and Angel still hadn't come back. Though, given how her personality was and how she could get, how much trouble could she possibly get into by herself?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Aron sighed to himself when Angel didn't show up. It could have her just been taking her time but who knows with her. Maybe he should have went with her but he didn't want to smother her and gave Angel Some space.

At this rate he was going have to get a GPS attached to her ankles.

He took off from the balcony, taking flight before find a place to land. New York was huge, and she literally could be anywhere. Note to self: Get Angel a cell phone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:24 pm

It seemed like forever of searching, but no Angel. Aron was right, she could be Anywhere! "Are you lost, son? You have the look of person who's searching for something or, someone." says an Old Man as he comes hobbling over to Aron "So, what is it that you're looking for, young man?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Aron doubted the man knew where Angel was but it didn't hurt to ask. "I'm looking for a young woman with silver hair, yellow eyes and a cape. She goes by Angel, she's a friend of mine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:58 pm

The old man nods "Ah yes. The daughter of Dracula, lord of Castlevania." he says "Be very cautious around her, young man. She tends to attract the most unpleasant and powerful, company." he warns.

"She's in a night club a few blocks away." he points a bony finger "That way. Good luck with her, son." he chuckles as he hobbles off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Aron was about to thank him before What exactly he said caught on. "What? How did you know all that?" That information wasn't exactly common knowledge so it surprised him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:10 pm

The old man chuckles, but doesn't turn around "Oh, don't worry about the hows and whys of the world." he looks over his shoulder now "Don't you have a young, energetic and naïve dhampir to find?" he reminds Aron. As he turns back around and hobbles off, chuckling to himself once again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Aron shook his head. What was it with old people being all crptic? It was in stories and now for the first time he had encountered it in real life. But whatever, he was going to find Angel now that he knew where she was.

They did mention of attracting powerful and unpleasant company so there could be some..unsavory types that would try to take advantage of Angel and try to get into her pants.

He hated clubs. Too noisy and too many people, then many of the guys there who normally 'okay' suddenly suddenly lost a few IQ points acting macho to impress girls present. All at the chance of possibly getting their dick wet. If anyone said humans, or rather humanoids in general didn't follow a preditable pattern of a mating ritual like other animals, all one had to do was look at a club. It would have been the last place he'd look for anything long term.

This girl is going to be the death of me. No point in dwelling on it, need to make sure she's okay.

And hopefully there wasn't anyone powerful that was trying to take advantage of Angel while she was there. Normal humans were fine but other things, not as much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:33 pm

The night club in question wasn't too hard to find. It was called 'The Power House' and had a Shokan bouncer at the door, checking the list for anyone who was or wasn't on it.

He was eyeing Aron as soon as he came into view and made his way to the club. He says something on a cuff mic, then goes back to checking the list.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm

If it was anything like other clubs, it would have reservations otherwise it was 'first come, first serve' and that was assuming it wasn't full. He wasn't sure how popular this one in particular was. That meant he had to wait in the line a bit before he could finally talk to the bouncer.

"Excuse me, but are you guys full?" Which also translated to: How much is this going to cost me?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

The bouncer glares down at Aron in full, imposing, Shokan form "We're pretty busy. Is your name on the list?" he asks in a deep, no-nonsense voice "If you're not on the list, you can't get in." he says, folding his lower arms.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Wonderful.

How the hell did Angel get on the list in short notice then?

Then he remembered: attractive girls could usually get in rather easily in his one time experience that-shall-not-be named when Natomi went to a club a long time ago. That had been a mess, hence his negative opinion on it. They hadn't even been together as Natomi just wanted to see what a club was like and guys Still had picked a fight with him simply because they appeared to be together. After once or twice, both had left.

"I'm not on the list, but you sure I can't make it worth your while to let me in?" If he had to pay a lot extra just to get in he'd do it. Some bouncers would look the other way while others wouldn't but it wouldn't hurt to try.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:06 pm

The bouncer looks positively insulted by Aron's offer "Boy! I am a Shokan! A Proud warrior that values respect and Honor!" he rumbles "That's why Mister Powers hired only Shokan as the bouncers of this club. Because we won't be bribed like weak willed Humans." he says, his voice barely containing his fury "Now, I suggest you leave this establishment at once!" he says, cracking his knuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Aron held up his hands. "Fine, fine. I'll leave." He mumbled as he left, he guessed he'd just have to wait a bit somewhere until Angel left. He wasn't going to get into a fight with a Shoken, then likely deal with cops, hunters and whatever else after.

This was a massive headache all around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:24 pm

"Well, well. Looks like you got the boot, eh young man?" says the same old man as from before "All those 'hungry' men in there, setting their sights on the young and fair looking Angel and she, well, you know how she can be." he says, chuckling to himself.

"I'll bet you're wondering how she managed to even get into this night club in the first place." he says "Well, it just so happens that it's owned by David Powers. Which is why it's called 'The Power House'. Does the name sound familiar?" the old man asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:39 pm

Aron shrugged ever so slightly. "I got that. The Shokan pretty much confirmed it not that it does me much of any good since I can't go in there." He glanced at the old man. "Can I at least get your name? I'd say mine, but I'm going on a limb and say you know my name along with more about me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm

The old man chuckles "Oh don't worry about me." he says "But you know, there's more then one way in. If you're feeling adventurous." he says.

Then he points his cane to the top of the building "There's a fire escape that leads to the roof top, which has an emergency door on the roof." he says "But that's guarded as well as locked. However, there's also a vent shaft that'll take you to the VIP lounge, where Angel is. However, it's going to be hard for you to use it." he chuckles again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Aron nodded slightly. "Okay, so you want to keep anonymous for whatever reason, that's fine. This whole thing though is reminding of High School; where they make bets to do something that can epically backfire and plead to their weakness for them to do it. Of course..I know Angel enough there's truth to what you say." He mumbled. "As for the shaft, I'm guessing its due to my wings. I can't exactly make them vanish. Now before I further ponder doing something very stupid that may land me in jail to help a friend, is Angel in Any real trouble? She won't let anyone touch her that way, and she's actually stronger then me naive or not. There was a homeless guy that tried when we first met, didn't go so well for them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:28 pm

The old man shrugs "How should I know?" he asks "I know she's in the VIP lounge, because of the window that leads straight to it, until they closed it, but other then that I don't know what she's doing, who she's with or even what she's drinking." he says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Aron had a feeling the old man wasn't being entirely anymous, he seemed to know about things too much but he didn't have one hundred percent proof. The last words about drinking hit a light bulb and the thoughts of what people might put in them and Angel was too trusting at times.

God damn it. But he calmed himself down, rushing in would make things worse and not better for them both.

He was about to go but stopped. "You have any suggestions how to get her out if she's drunk or drugged a bit without me being seen? I can't exactly take her up there with me and she may be out of it so she couldn't exit out on her own."

The things one did for loved ones.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 pm

The old man actually laughs this time "Desperate times call for desperate measures, my boy!" he says as he points his cane to the window "Time to be the heroic knight and storm the castle of the fire breathing dragon to save the beautiful princess!" he says, his words full of enthusiasm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next