Road trips

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Road trips - Page 6 Empty Re: Road trips

Post by Namey Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Lost shakes his head "Oh, nothing you need to worry about. Unless you hurt Angel in someway, that is." he chuckles "Then, my boy, if I were you I would fly as fast as my wings could carry me." he says as he hobbles upstairs, slowly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Aron sighed a bit, cryptic as always but there was really nothing for it so he laid down and just relaxed in the mean time. He needed to think of what he was going to do with himself in the long term; he felt he should be doing Something but he wasn't sure what. That was blessing of being young, all the time in the world but no real direction.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:30 pm

It was about an hour or so later and Persephone knocks on Aron's door "Master Aron, dinner is served." says the demonic maid. Then she wanders over to Angel's room and relays the same message.

It was about five minutes later that Angel comes out. She was considering putting on an evening gown for dinner, since it was the proper thing to do, but it was home and there wasn't any of Daddy's business friends over, so she kept what she had on.

Persephone out did herself this time. She made a delicious looking baked fish with steamed vegetables and rice, a salad and appetizers to kick things off. She serves them dinner, starting with Angel of course

"Hmmm..." Angel says as she smells the air "Persephone, thank you for this magnificent looking meal." she says to her maid.

Who simply nods her thanks "I live to serve, Lady Angel." she says with a slight smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Aron was true to his word pretty easy to please; it really didn't take too much. "This is really good. Who taught you how to cook or did you learn yourself?" He didn't bring up parents, considering the thing with Molly how she ended up it might not have ended too well for them and he didn't want to bring up old wounds.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Persephone, who was standing there, watching the two eat, looks over to Aron "My sisters and I were created to be maids and as such, the knowledge we have is something that's, I guess you could say, ingrained in us." she says. "Do you require anything? Some salt and pepper or something to drink?" she asks.

Angel looks to her friend "I would very much like someone to drink, please." she says, smiling at the demonic maid, who bows and wanders on into the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Created? That brought up some questions but he held them back but he could conclude they were created for the castle life on purpose. By who? Angel's father Dracula or someone else? For now he let it drop though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Persephone comes walking back with a pitcher of some kind of juice and two champagne glasses. She sets one in front of Angel, filling her glass, then moves to Aron, filling his glass. She sets the pitcher on the table "Please feel free to call upon me for anything you desire." she says with a bow, as she goes back to standing at the kitchen entrance.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Aron nodded to her as she went to the kitchen entrance to do her thing. The food, as usual was really good and there was nothing to complain about. "How long have you known Persephone and her sisters?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Angel blinks, somewhat surprised that there was a question directed towards her "Oh, well, all my life." she says "Persephone and her sisters have always been there for me and given me everything I could have ever wanted." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:54 pm

"I..really didn't have any friends growing up. Not real ones."
Aron said after a moment. "You , Peresphone and Natomi are actually my first real friends since, we'll ever."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Angel was still smiling "I didn't have any friends either. All I really had, when you think about it, were servants. I had to order some of them to actually spend time with me." she says. She was finished with dinner, so Persephone gathered their plates and heads back to the kitchen.

She comes out a bit later with two other plates that have cheesecake on them "Desert is served." she says as she brings out some strawberry topping, whipped topping and chocolate topping.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:47 pm

That would explain why Angel was so lonely in that castle, it wasn't the lack of people but the fact many of the residents weren't her Real friends. For the cheesecake he decided not to eat too much or he would be too full as is but then again it would make going to sleep easier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Angel wasn't really a big fan of desert, but had some because she didn't want to hurt Persephone's feelings, After she finishes up, she stands and excuses herself while the demonic maid cleaned up.

After Persephone was done, she heads to Angel's room to ready her ladies bath, pausing as she starts "Master Aron, would you like me to draw your bath as well?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Aron thought about it for a bit, then nodded. "If its not too much trouble then sure." Then something occured to him after a bit. "Why do you call me Master Aron though? Always thought it was Angel and maybe her father you'd call that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Persephone looks over at him "It's customary for the lady in waiting to refer to any honored guest of the Lady, as Master." she explains "If this makes you uncomfortable, I could refer to you only by name." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Aron thought about it before shaking his head. "It's fine if you want to call me that, it just takes some getting used to is all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Persephone nods "As you wish. After a while, you won't even notice, I assure you." she says "It'll become second nature." she bows slightly "If you'll excuse me. I shall return." she says as she heads up to Angel's room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 pm

While the other woman did her thing, Aron decided to sample a bit more of the dessert and the drinks as he was still in the mood for it. He'd have to ask how Persephone was doing; she helped everyone else out it was only fair as a real friend to see how she was holding up on things. It couldn't just be a single one way street.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:05 pm

"It's called Passion Fruit." Persephone says as she walks back from taking care of Angel "The fruit used for the juice. It's called Passion Fruit. One of Lady Angel's favorite drinks." she says as she motions for Aron to follow her.

"I've taken the liberty of making ready a bath for you as well, before coming to get you." she says as she leads Aron to his room and into the bathroom, where a steamy bath awaits him "Do you require anything else of my, Master Aron?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:09 pm

The Ralphlim shook his head. "No..not really. But just have to ask, how are you holding up? You're always taking care of everyone else, I think its only fair we check in on you from time to time. And on a side note, is there a reason its called Passion Fruit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Persephone shakes her head "I'm fine, young master. I was created to serve others. I do whatever they ask of me." she explains "Why reason it's called Passion Fruit is, not what you may think." she says with a slight bow "If you have need of me, simply call my name and I shall be there. In the mean time I shall check on Lady Angel." she says as she closes the bathroom door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Aron didn't like the 'whatever they ask of me' comment. Did that mean if someone was considered a valued guest they could make her do whatever to her, even if she didn't want to?

He stripped down and got into the tub, sighing as he closed his eyes to relax.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:38 pm

After about five minuets or so, a knock on the bathroom door, which also opens slightly "Pardon my intrusion, young master, but are you in need of anything or is there any way I may be of any help?" Persephone asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:13 pm

When Persephone asked if there was anything she could do in light of what she said for a brief moment a few things came to mind but he dismissed them. He wouldn't do that to her.

"I'm fine, I'm just going to be heading to bed but thank you."

Aron finished up his bath, drying off before heading to his room to get some sleep. It was just a white t-shirt and some shorts; he really didn't need much since it was just sleeping anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 pm

As the night drags on, Aron gets the sudden and very real sense that there was someone watching him! As it turned out, there was. It was Angel. She had snuck into his room and was crouched by the head of his bed, Watching him! She was still in her nightie. Which was blue slip on that rode high on the leg and low on the bust, but was laced up to keep her decent.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next